剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
moaning, screaming, saying that I hit him.
然后当然 其他人就开始疯狂照相
And then, of course, the rest of them are snapping away,
其中一个人叫了警♥察♥
and one of them is calling the police.
你觉得陪审团会知道吗
Do you think our jury knows?
我觉得陪审团还在睡觉
I think our jury is asleep.
但我相信他们醒过来之后
But I'm sure when they wake up,
有人会给他们看照片的
somebody will show them the pictures.
有人会告诉他们新消息的
Somebody will tell them the news.
马修博士
Dr. Matthews,
你是莎蒂·威廉的心理医生吗
you are Sadie Williams' psychiatrist?
是的
I am.
你为她治疗了多久呢
And how long has that been the case?
从莎蒂被强制
I began treating Sadie when she was
送入精神病院之后
involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility
当时我是工作人员
where I'm on staff.
你起初的印象是什么
And what was your initial impression?
她病得很厉害
That she was gravely ill.
其实 当莎蒂来医院的时候
In fact, when Sadie came to the hospital,
她的狂躁程度严重到已经有精神病特徵
her mania was so severe as to have psychotic features.
她产生了幻觉
She was hallucinating.
她认为我的员工要杀她
She actually thought my staff was trying to kill her.
她入住后
And after her initial hospitalization,
你对威廉小姐的治疗进展的怎么样
how did your treatment of Ms. Williams progress?
很缓慢
Slowly.
她起初很不配合
She was extremely non compliant at first.
无论如何 她都拒绝吃任何药
She refused to take any medications whatsoever
直到威廉先生
until Mr. Williams
得到监护权后 我们才强迫她吃了药
secured his guardianship and was able to force the issue.
那之后
Uh, after that,
我们花了一年时间
it took about a year for us to find
才找到合适的药物平衡
the satisfactory balance of medications
来控制她的症状
to manage her condition.
你认为威廉小姐如今算是稳定吗
And would you say that Ms. Williams is stable today?
我觉得可以说她今天的心情变化少了
I would say that her moods are much more consistent,
但是久而久之 药物可能会失去效果
but medications can lose their efficacy over time.
我认为如威廉先生提供的
I believe that vigilance and constant monitoring,
警惕以及持续的监测
like that provided by Mr. Williams,
对莎蒂的不断好转有关键作用
are essential for Sadie's continued progress.
谢谢你 医生 没有更多问题了
Thank you, Doctor. No further questions.
早上好 马修医生
Good morning, Dr. Matthews.
你说当你刚刚见到莎蒂时
Now, you said that when you first met Sadie,
她是个不配合的病人
that she was a non compliant patient.
但是有没有可能
But isn't it possible
她起初的不配合
that her initial noncompliance
和她本身性格无关
had less to do with a character trait
而更可能是因为
and was more likely the result
那时她还未被诊断出的疾病
of the imbalanced brain chemistry caused
导致了大脑化学物质不平衡呢
by her then-undiagnosed illness?
是的 这有可能
Yes. Th... That's possible, yes.
在她起初的反抗之后
After her initial resistance,
你如何描述莎蒂作为病人的状态呢
how would you describe Sadie as a patient?
她愿意接受治疗意见吗
Has she been open to your treatment recommendations?
是否努力追求康复呢
Committed to her recovery?
我认为她是愿意的
I would have to say that she has been.
但是这不代表我们不该保持警惕
But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be vigilant.
是啊 警惕
Ah, yes. Vigilance.
你之前提到过
You mentioned that earlier.
但是请回答我 马修医生
Uh, but answer this for me, Dr. Matthews.
如果你真的认为莎蒂的康复情况
If you really believe that Sadie's recovery
还不够理想 以致需要持续看护
is uncertain enough to warrant constant monitoring,
为什么你三个月才见她一次
why do you see her only once every three months?
这完全符合职业规范
that's well within the professional standard.
确实符合
Yes, it is.
但是仅针对情况稳定且不需要严格看护的病人
For patients who are stable and don't need strict oversight.
从某种意义上
It kind of seems like
你对待威廉女士的方式
the way you choose to deal with Ms. Williams
似乎与你今天的证词
completely flies in the face
截然相反
of your testimony here today.
反对 尽管对方律师巧妙设陷
Objection. Despite the counsel's clever framing,
但他并未问出问题
that wasn't really a question.
抱歉 法官大人 那我换种问法
My apologies, Your Honor. Let me put it this way.
马修医生 威廉先生付了你多少钱
Dr. Matthews, how much is Mr. Williams paying you
让你在这里说出这番证词
for your testimony here today?
请证人回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
没关系 法官大人
Oh, that's all right, Your Honor.
我想她已经回答了
I think she already did.
显然非常丰厚
Clearly more than enough.
我问完了
No further questions.
安德斯女士
Ms. Anders,
你是何时成为莎蒂化妆品公♥司♥
when did you become the chief operating officer
"定义自我"的首席运营官的呢
of Define Yourself by Sadie cosmetics?
三年前 威廉先生
Mr. Williams originally hired me
在他女儿住院期间雇佣我
three years ago to help him get the business
让我帮他重振公♥司♥
in order while his daughter was being hospitalized.
该公♥司♥当时状况如何
And how would you describe the business when you first started it?
一团糟
It was in quite a bit of disarray.
但也是意料之中
Not completely surprising,
考虑到莎蒂当时正与病魔搏斗
given the demons that Sadie was wrestling with.
你说一团糟 能再具体些吗
And when you say "disarray," can you be more specific?
说实话
To be honest,
公♥司♥资产在大量流失
the company was hemorrhaging money.
显然 莎蒂在对公♥司♥没有实际用处的
Apparently, Sadie had spent millions on real estate
房♥地♥产♥上花了上百万美金
that had no practical corporate purpose.
我还记得她想买♥♥下
And as I recall, there were five-figure line items
五位数的高定西装
for designer suits
作为监禁服
that she wanted to be worn as custodial uniforms.
没有其它解释了
I mean, there's just no other way to say it.
做这些财政决定的人很显然
It was clear from the books that the person
无法做出理性决策
making the fiscal decisions was not thinking rationally.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
安德斯女士没有资格做出这类评估
Ms. Anders is not qualified to make that kind of assessment.
反对有效 证人请不要臆测
Sustained. The witness will refrain from editorializing.
好的 抱歉
Of course. Sorry.
公♥司♥现在运营如何
And how's the company doing now?
好多了
Better.
莎蒂有时会做出相较鲁莽的决定
In the case of some of Sadie's more reckless decisions,
我们无计可施
there was nothing to be done.
但是杰罗德和我已经尽力了
But Gerald and I have applied ourselves.
我认为通过各种手段
And I think, by any measure,
我们已经让公♥司♥重回正轨
we've really turned the business around.
那么请问如果威廉女士独♥立♥掌舵
And do you believe the business would suffer
是否会对公♥司♥带来负面影响呢
if Ms. Williams were to take the helm unsupervised?
我喜欢莎蒂
I like Sadie.
我认为她非同凡响
I think she's quite extraordinary.
但是如果过去为开篇的话
But if past is prologue,
她确实对于运营公♥司♥一窍不通
she really has no business running a business.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢 安德斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Anders.
我问完了
No further questions.
她来得最晚 走得最早
She is the last one in and the first one out.
我回归两年
She and I haven't spoken for more than 20 minutes
我们俩从没聊超过二十分钟
in the two years since I've been back.
那她还真是喜欢你
Apparently, she's very fond of you.
安德斯女士 谢谢你今天出席
Ms. Anders, thank you for being here today.
先问个简单的问题
Simple question to start.
如果杰罗德·威廉获得他的监护权
Do you stand to profit
并且将莎蒂的"定义自我"卖♥♥给蕾蕊化妆品公♥司♥
if Gerald Williams retains his guardianship and sells
你是否会获益
Define Yourself by Sadie to Raybury Cosmetics?
会
Yes.
当我受雇时
When I was hired,
公♥司♥股份有我一份
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表