剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
桌上有我的号♥码
Cell phone number's on the counter,
还有医生和孩子父亲的
so is the doctor, so is the dad.
加油 我们凌晨回来
Do your best. We'll be home by midnight.
- 最晚半夜一点 - 明白了
- 1:00 at the latest. - Got it.
一点
1:00?
我不是一点回来的人 我十点
I don't do 1:00. I do, like, 10:00.
你九点就差不多了
You do, like, 9:00.
你现在是在纽约
Well, you're in New York,
而且我一年才见你一次
and I only get to see you once a year.
所以今晚我们要像成年人那样玩耍
So tonight we're going out like grown-ups,
就是说 我们想几点回来就几点回来
which means we'll get home when we get home.
好吧 行了 小伙子
Okay. All right, kiddo.
十点就熄灯睡觉哦
Lights out at 10:00.
我走之前不来个拥抱吗
Hey, hey. Hug before I go.
好吧
All right.
早上见 我亲爱的宝贝
See you in the morning, sweet boy.
然后...
And then
凌晨十二点四十五
他们问我要不要做副校长
they asked me if I'd consider becoming vice principal.
卡洛琳 你怎么都不跟我说
Caroline, you never told me.
我知道 我谁也没说
I know. I never told anyone.
我也没给他们回复
And I never got back to them, either.
你明明很爱教学的 你热爱教育
But you love teaching. You love education.
那一切你都爱
You love all that.
嗯 确实 或者说
Well, yeah. I mean, I do, or...
在我二十多岁 不谙世事的时候
at least I did when I was 20 and I didn't understand
我确实爱教学
how the world worked.
我知道我也许会教一辈子书
I mean, I know I'll probably do it for the rest of my life
而且从中获得了巨大的成就感
and I get a ton of satisfaction from it,
但是收入实在入不敷出
but it is so hard to make ends meet.
亨瑞还有六年就要上大学了
I mean, Henry's just six years away from college.
我都不知道我要怎么付得起学费
I-I can't even imagine how I'm gonna pay for that.
我也说不准 希望有一天...
And, I don't know, someday I'd...
我能去美甲店做指甲就好了
just love to have somebody do my nails for me.
你懂吗
You know?
卡洛琳
Ugh, Caroline.
有时候
And sometimes,
午夜时分 我睡不着觉
in the middle of the night, I-I can't sleep,
我就看那些翻修房♥子的真人秀
so I'll watch a couple of those house-flipping shows
我觉得 我也能做到
and I think, I could do that.
只要我有十万元 和六个月的独处时间
I just need a hundred grand and six months to myself.
你知道 如果我有十万 我会给你的
You know if I had a hundred grand, I'd give it to you.
我会让我们富得流油的
I would make us so crazy rich.
明天我们去做美甲
Tomorrow we're getting our nails done.
再翻修个房♥子吗
Then flip a house?
卡洛琳
Caroline!
求求你
Please!
救救我朋友 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
My friend! Call 911!
快点 到车里来
Hey, come on, get in the damn car!
赶紧走 就现在
We got to go! Now!
不要
No!
不要 天哪 不
No, no. God, no!
快来人
Somebody help me!
有新消息吗
Anything new?
没有 她还在做手术
No. She's still in surgery.
马里西奥还在保姆那儿
Mauricio still with the sitter?
对 还有卡洛琳的儿子
Yeah, so is Caroline's son.
你给他爸爸打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called his father?
没爸爸 这孩子是领养的
There is no father. He's adopted.
丹尼找到那辆车了吗
Danny have any luck finding the car?
没有 但她发动了纽约警局所有的关系
No, but she is all over her contacts at the NYPD.
我应该把那辆车的车牌号♥记下来的
Should have gotten the license plate number.
泰勒 既然知道是辆
Uh, Taylor, how many black Lamborghini SUVs
黑色的兰博基尼SUV
can there be in the city?
我们就能找到它
We will find it.
伦佐女士
Ms. Rentzel?
你是和卡洛琳·柯林斯一起来的吗
You came in with Caroline Collins?
是的
Yes.
也许我们该借一步说话
Maybe we should go somewhere more private.
为什么
Why?
我很遗憾 你的朋友在手术台上过世了
I'm sorry, but your friend died on the operating table.
我们在做手术时发现
When we got into surgery, we discovered
她一根断掉的肋骨刺破了动脉
one of her broken ribs pierced her aorta.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could,
但是内出血实在太严重了
but the internal bleeding was simply too severe.
- 不要 - 我很抱歉
- No! - I'm so sorry.
会好起来的 会好起来的
It's gonna be okay. It'll be okay.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
都会过去的 都会没事的
It's gonna be... it's gonna be okay.
请进
Come in!
泰勒...
Taylor...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
来 坐下吧
Come on, have a seat.
玛丽莎跟我说你们是最好的朋友
Marissa tells me you've been best friends forever.
我们二年级就认识了
We met in the second grade.
她的儿子怎么样了 是亨瑞吧
How is her son doing? Henry?
他... 他很崩溃
He's... destroyed.
我把他带过来了
I brought him with me.
我不知道还能做什么了
I didn't know what else to do.
特朗科在带他四处转转
Chunk's giving him the grand tour.
想让他转转
Trying to, anyway.
我觉得他只想蜷缩在角落里哭泣
I think he just wants to crawl into a corner and cry.
好 那我就开门见山了
All right, well, I'll get right to it.
纽约警局找到了把你朋友撞死的人
The NYPD found the driver who struck and killed your friend.
是个十八岁的少女
She is an 18-year-old young woman named
名叫索尼娅·沃里捷克
Sonya Waliczek.
我的天哪 太好了
Oh, my God. That's amazing.
她是谁 她喝醉了吗
Who is she? Was she drunk?
嗑药了吗 她被关进监狱没有
Was she high? Is she in jail?
实际上 她是一位外国外交官的女儿
Actually, she is the daughter of a foreign diplomat.
也就是说 即使她犯了法
Which means, even though she broke the law,
即使她杀死了你的朋友
even though she killed your friend,
外国使♥馆♥人员在驻在国享有的特殊权利 包括司法管辖豁免 诉讼豁免 执行豁免
她还是会受到外交豁免权的保护
she's protected by diplomatic immunity.
外国使♥馆♥人员在驻在国享有的特殊权利 包括司法管辖豁免 诉讼豁免 执行豁免
她不能被起诉 不能被关押
She can't be charged, she can't be held.
外国使♥馆♥人员在驻在国享有的特殊权利 包括司法管辖豁免 诉讼豁免 执行豁免
外国使♥馆♥人员在驻在国享有的特殊权利 包括司法管辖豁免 诉讼豁免 执行豁免
她甚至不能因为所作所为上庭受审
She can't even be tried for what she did.
外国使♥馆♥人员在驻在国享有的特殊权利 包括司法管辖豁免 诉讼豁免 执行豁免
在你进来之前
Just before you came in,
我刚和你朋友的律师通过电♥话♥
I was on the phone with your friend's attorney.
你知道 如果你朋友意外去世
Are you aware that, in the event of her untimely death,
她指定你为亨瑞的法定监护人吗
she had appointed you Henry's legal guardian?
好吧
Okay.
在她刚收养亨瑞时我们说过这事
It was a conversation we had when she first adopted Henry,
但是从那以后就没再提过了
but it's not something we've talked about ever since.
根据她律师的说法 原计划就是这样
Well, according to the attorney, that's the plan.
遗嘱里就是这样写的
That's what's in the will.
你对此感觉如何
How do you feel about that?
你对这男孩了解多少
How well do you know this boy?
我们一年见一次 在他妈妈过来看我的时候
I see him once a year when his mom comes to visit.
但是 如果这是卡洛琳的意思...
But, honestly, if it's what Caroline wanted...
关于她的儿子的归属权问题
You know, just because it's what she wanted for her baby
即便她十二年前有这样的想法
a dozen years ago doesn't necessarily mean
也不代表她现在还是这么想的
it's what she would have wanted for him today.
他正值青春年少
He's a preadolescent.
我肯定他的生活丰富多彩
I'm betting his life is pretty full.
将他从丹佛市弄过来
Uprooting him from Denver,
让他搬到纽约去
moving him to New York,
他的人生本来就发生了这么多
on top of all the other changes in his life
他控制不了的剧变...
he has no control over...
我也说不准 泰勒
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表