剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
《纽约文汇》 纳森·亚历山大将建造全球最高大厦
NEW YORK LEDGER NATHAN ALEXANDER TO BUILD WORLD'S TALLEST TOWER!
我被纳森·亚历山大强♥奸♥了
I WAS RAPED BY NATHAN ALEXANDER
《纽约文汇》 纳森·亚历山大将建造全球最高大厦
NEW YORK LEDGER NATHAN ALEXANDER TO BUILD WORLD'S TALLEST TOWER!
我叫杰西卡·李 我是...
Hi. My name is Jessica Lee, and I am...
曾是西城高速公路旁边的
was an entertainer at the Maverick Men's Club
曾是西城高速公路旁边的
was an entertainer at the Maverick Men's Club
独行者俱乐部里的小姐
just off the West Side Highway.
三周前 大约十二点半时
Three weeks ago, at around 12:30,
纳森·亚历山大 那个大地♥产♥商
Nathan Alexander, the big real estate guy,
付给我一百美金让我去香槟房♥陪他
paid me $100 to go into the Champagne Room with him.
在独行者这种地方
Now, when you go into the Champagne Room
去香槟房♥的话
at a place like the Maverick,
一定会保证给客人
you're guaranteeing your customer
跳三首全♥裸♥大腿舞
three fully-nude lap dances.
三首歌♥
Three songs.
虽然客人不应该摸我们
There's not supposed to be any touching,
但几乎没人遵守那种规则
but there almost always is.
我从没去过香槟房♥
And I have never done it myself,
但其他女生告诉我
but the other girls tell me that you can negotiate
你可以商量着在里面做些别的事
to do other things in there.
那里是私人空间 没有摄像头
It's a private room. There are no cameras.
不管怎样
Anyway...
我们进去了 我全♥裸♥
We're in there, and I'm completely naked.
他正常穿着西装
And he's got on a suit, like you would expect.
我跳到了第二首歌♥
I'm into the second song,
到了在...
and I'm doing what I guess
他大腿上跳舞的部分时
you would call the "Lap" Part of the dance.
我往下一瞥 发现他的裤子门襟...
And I looked down, and I noticed that his fly...
抱歉 不是故意要吓你
Sorry. Didn't mean to frighten you.
玛丽莎今天似乎不来了
So it looks like Marissa's not coming in today.
有点私事
Something personal going on.
我也要外出办公
And I'm gonna be out of the office
去查一个马上到手的案子 所以
running down some things on an upcoming case, so,
玛丽莎让我告诉你 她今天就拜托你了
Marissa told me to tell you, uh, that she's counting on you.
好 她要我做什么
Okay, so, what is it she needs me to do?
今天没人出庭
Well, uh, nobody's in court today,
所以 也就是忙忙布尔的事
so, it's really just about Bull.
如果他有什么需要 就帮帮他
If he needs something, do your best to help him out.
我刚刚把临时密♥码♥用短♥信♥发给你了
Now I just texted you a temporary password
这样你就可以访问玛丽莎的文档
that's gonna get you into Marissa's files
以及布尔的日程表了
and Bull's schedule.
除此之外 你就只能靠自己了
Beyond that, you're on your own.
最后他从我身上起来
Finally he gets off me.
直接离开了房♥间
He just leaves the room.
不管怎样
Anyway...
我和经理说了这件事
I told the manager what happened,
他问我知不知道那人是谁
and he asked me if I knew who that guy was.
他告诉我
And, um, he told me
那人比我重要一千倍
that that guy is about a thousand times more important than I am.
还告诉我
Then he told me
他们接下来几周的小姐都满员了
that they were overbooked for the next couple of weeks,
让我不用来了
that I shouldn't even bother coming in.
玛丽莎
Marissa?!
日程员来了
Well, the keeper of the calendar is here.
我可以在周四下午三点去做超声检查吗
Uh, Thursday at 3:00 p.m. I have an ultrasound?
我看你压根不知道我怀孕了
Bet you didn't even know I was expecting.
我很吃惊 很高兴
I'm shocked and amazed.
我去找找那串密♥码♥ 然后马上回复你
I'll go find my little pass code and get back to you shortly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
三天后 她意识到
Three days later, she realizes
必须报♥警♥
she really needs to go to the police.
- 泰勒 - 但他们告诉她没有证据
- Taylor? - But they tell her there's no evidence,
所以无法立案
so there's no case.
除非案子能赢 否则地方检察官
That the D.A. isn't going to court
不会出庭 而没有证据的话...
unless he can win, and without evidence...
他绝不会出庭去对抗一个
And he's definitely not going to court to take on someone
像纳森·亚历山大这么有人脉的人
as well-connected as Nathan Alexander
除非案子稳赢
unless the case is rock-solid.
是的 他是对的
Yeah, he's right.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我认为这样一点都不对
I don't think there's anything right about it.
从地方检察官的角度来看
Look at it from the district attorney's point of view.
这个女人是脱衣舞娘
The woman is a stripper.
她以脱衣谋生
She takes her clothes off for a living.
她以引诱为生
She entices for a living.
结果是什么呢
And what's the net-net?
一个男人被引诱了
A man was enticed.
我不是说我赞同那种做法
Now, I'm not saying I agree with it,
但这个案子在陪审团那边会很棘手
but it's tough to make that case in front of a jury.
那个脱衣舞娘是个女人
That stripper's a woman.
是个人
A human being.
有人侵犯了法律
Someone violated the law.
侵犯了她
Someone violated her.
她只是说说 她没证据
She says, but can't prove.
不管怎样
Anyway...
她发布这段视频是因为她需要帮助
she posted this video because she needs help.
也许某个律师和一些公开宣传能逼地方检察官出手
A lawyer and some publicity to maybe force the D.A.'s hand.
这让我想到了你在学校里办的法律援助诊所
And it made me think about your law clinic at school.
你手上已经有项目了 很忙是吗
You've already got something. You're busy, aren't you?
是啊
Yeah.
忙人♥权♥方面的事吗
Oh, wow. Like a right-to-life thing?
差不多吧
Kind of.
事情太多了
It's a lot of things.
我想说的是 我的日程♥真♥的已经排满了
My point is, my calendar's really full.
好吧 日程
Right. Calendar.
日程 惨了
Calendar. Oh, no.
布尔
Bull?
布尔 抱歉我这边花了点时间
Bull, sorry it took me so long.
你周四没安排
You are all clear for Thursday.
我把它定在下午三点
I'll put it down for 3:00 p.m.
与纳森·亚历山大见面
MEETING WITH NATHAN ALEXANDER
我能进来吗
Knock, knock, knock.
我能问你一个和我
Can I ask you a question that would definitely fall
绝对完全不相干的问题吗
into the category of "None of my business"?
为什么日程表上说
Why do you guys have a meeting
你们要和纳森·亚历山大见面呢
with Nathan Alexander on the books?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
在报纸上看过他的新闻 在很多地方见过他的照片
Read about him in the paper, see his picture at lots of places.
他确实挺上相的 对吧
Yeah, he does take a good picture, doesn't he?
老实说 我也不知道为什么见面
Honestly, I have no idea.
我们不做房♥地♥产♥法律业务
We don't do real estate law.
他一定是私下联♥系♥的布尔
He must have approached Bull privately.
为什么问这个 你想让我邀请你吗
Why? You want me to get you invited to the meeting?
不 没必要
Nope, not necessary.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能再问你一个问题吗 法律问题
Can I ask you another question? A legal question?
开始收费了 泰勒
Hmm. I'm gonna have to start billing you, Taylor.
如果你和一个潜在客户见了面
If you meet with a client, a prospective client,
他们有个案子 你会不会再去见另一方
and they have a case, do you ever meet with the other side...
去见他们起诉的那人
the person they're suing,
或者去见他们指控的人
or the person they're accusing of something...
然后再看与案子的哪一方合作呢
to see which side of the case you want to represent?
不会 不是那样的
Nope. Doesn't work that way.
一旦与一场法律纠纷的其中一方见面
Once you meet with one side of the legal dispute,
就不准再与另一方见面
you're forbidden from meeting with the other side.
这是行为准则的一部分
Part of the code of conduct.
一直都这样
Always has been.
禁止啊
Forbidden, huh?
我一直都这样做
Long as I've been doing it.
等于说... 先到先得
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表