剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Unless these people
亲眼目睹了库帕先生伤害过什么人
actually witnessed Mr. Cooper hurt someone,
否则他们的证词都无关
their testimony is irrelevant.
你们还有别的证人要上庭吗
Do you have any other witnesses you want to present?
如果法官大人允许的话
With Your Honor's permission,
我们希望庭审延期一天
we would like to ask for a one-day continuance.
我要和委托人确认一下接下来的安排
I'd love to confer with my client on next steps.
我跟你说过了
It's like I told you.
无论如何她确实做了
Bottom line is she did it.
她带走了这个人的孩子
She took this man's child.
为无可辩驳的事实
Kind of impossible
进行辩护似乎不太可能
to mount a defense against something that's indisputable.
我刚刚听说 今天不开庭
I just heard. No court today.
他们想让我换了衣服 回监狱
They want me to change, take me back to prison.
有什么问题吗
Is everything all right?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
我们可以
We can
努力争取
press forward.
科隆先生可以让你作证
Mr. Colon could put you on the stand.
你是我们唯一的证人
You're really the only witness we have.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
你不是我们需要的证人
you're not the witness we need.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们需要有人
We need someone
能宣誓作证 告诉陪审团
who can tell the jury under oath
他亲眼目睹了库帕先生实施虐待
that they've actually seen Mr. Cooper be physically abusive.
最好是多次目睹过
Preferably multiple times.
这是唯一能让
It's the only thing
陪审团对地方检察官主张
that's gonna make the jury second-guess
你是诱拐犯的断言
the A.D.A.'s assertion
产生怀疑的办法
that you're nothing more than a kidnapper.
如果你同意的话 我希望去找一下
With your permission, what I'd like to do
助理地方检察官 看看我们能不能
is go to the A.D.A. And see if we can't broker
达成某种认罪协议
some kind of a deal.
她不笨
She's not a stupid person.
她知道这些道听途说和
She knows that this hearsay
间接证据可能在法庭上站不住脚
and circumstantial evidence may not hold up in court,
但是我打赌她知道这里面多少有些真实性
but I'm willing to bet she knows there's a whiff of truth to it.
也许我们能够利用这一点
Maybe we can use that
从她那里争取一些有利条件
to wrestle some favorable terms from her.
那我还是要坐牢吗
Would I still have to go to prison?
是的
Yes.
我希望我们可以争取到少于五年
I'm hoping we can keep it to less than five years,
而不是你现在面临的十到二十年刑期
as opposed to the ten to 20 you're looking at now.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
那克洛伊呢
What about Chloe?
她会被送回父亲身边
She'd be returned back to her father.
她十五岁了
She's 15.
如果他开始虐待她
If he starts abusing her,
纸是包不住火的
it will not stay secret long.
不管有没有用
And for what it's worth,
大家现在都会留意你的前姐夫
your ex-brother-in-law is on notice.
他知道我们都盯着他呢
He knows we're all watching.
那我以后还能再见她吗
And would I ever get to see her again?
我有权见克洛伊吗
Do I get to see Chloe?
你会成为一个定罪诱拐犯 所以
You'd be a convicted kidnapper, so...
不会 我想那是不可能了
no, I don't think that's at all likely.
梦之旅汽车旅馆 温特帕克 佛罗里达
库帕太太
Mrs. Cooper?
我叫丹尼·詹姆斯 是一名调查员
My name is Danny James. I'm an investigator
正在调查与你丈夫和他前一段婚姻
working on a court case involving your husband
所生的女儿有关的一场庭审案件
and his daughter from a previous marriage.
我和儿子正在度假
I'm... kind of on vacation with my son.
不想牵扯其中
I don't really want to get involved.
我保证 就聊一会儿
I promise, it'll be two minutes.
库帕太太 别逼我拿传票来
Mrs. Cooper, don't make me get a subpoena.
我们快点说完行吗
Can we make this fast?
我答应了儿子要带他去水上公园
I-I promised my little boy I would take him to a water park.
没问题 抱歉了
Sure. And I'm sorry.
听着 我们有理由相信你丈夫
Uh, look, we have reason to believe that your husband
可能一直在肉体上虐待你儿子
may have been physically abusive to your little boy.
也虐待你
And to you.
说真的吗
Seriously?
你就是想跟我说这个
That's what you want to talk to me about?
你从哪儿听说的
Where did you hear that?
这是胡扯
That's crazy.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
你结过婚吗
You ever been married?
- 没有 - 我结婚
- No. - Well, I've only been at it
也没几年 但是我要告诉你两件
for a few years, but let me tell you two things
我能肯定的事
I know for sure.
第一 婚姻
One, marriage,
同别的关系一样 充满了美好的事情
like any deal, is filled with lots of good
也有糟糕的事情
and also some bad.
我的儿子
My boy.
我深爱我的儿子
I love my boy.
这就是美好的事情 最棒的一件事
And that's one of the goods, one of the greats.
而且我再也不用担心
And I don't worry much about...
钱的问题了 这一点谁不喜欢 所以
bills anymore, and you can't hate that, so...
如果我丈夫某一天回到家里
if my husband comes home sometimes
- 心情不好 - 我说的不是
- and he's not in a stellar mood, then... - I'm not just talking
谁心情不好的问题 库帕太太
about someone in a bad mood, Mrs. Cooper.
另外一件事 你要知道
And the other thing... and you ought to know this...
你不能强迫我出庭指证我丈夫
uh, you can't force me to testify against my own husband.
你不能
You can't.
再说 我也没什么好指证的
Plus, I don't have anything to testify to.
我们聊完了吗
So are we done here?
我能帮你 帮你们母子俩
I can help you. I can help both of you.
怎么帮
By how?
用毁掉我的家庭这种方式
By-by destroying my family?
反正 我说过了
And anyway, like I said...
夫妻之间的事情不应该是保密的吗
isn't what happens between a husband and a wife private?
配偶之间谈话是受特权保护的 但是
Conversations between spouses are privileged, but...
有虐待指控的情况除外
not when there are allegations of abuse.
好了 我觉得你该走了
Okay, I think you need to go now.
你不需要在法庭上面对他
You wouldn't have to look at him in court.
我们可以把他隔离
We could have him sequestered.
庭审之后 我和我的老板
And after the trial, my boss and I,
我们会帮你和你的儿子安顿下来
we would help you and your little son back on your feet.
在一个安全的地方 我保证
And in a safe place, I promise.
就是这样
That is...
如果你愿意作证的话
If you're willing to testify.
前提是...
That is...
如果你愿意承认
if you're willing to admit
你确实有可以作证的内容
you actually have something to testify to.
妈妈
Mommy?
诺亚
Noah.
跟这个好阿姨打招呼
Say hello to the nice lady.
我给我妈妈打个电♥话♥
Let me call my mother.
看她能不能照顾孩子
See if she can take my baby.
库帕太太
Mrs. Cooper,
我知道你来这里十分不舒服
I know it's uncomfortable you being here.
我们按你的要求让你的丈夫回避了
We've sequestered your husband as per your request,
以被告的名义
and, speaking for the defense,
我们很高兴你愿意赶来
we really appreciate you making the trip.
- 没事的 - 那么
- It's okay. - Now,
当你丈夫告诉你他需要来纽约
when your husband told you he needed to come to New York
出庭的时候
for a court date,
他解释庭审细节了吗
did he explain the nature of the trial?
没有 不算是
Uh, no, not really.
他说是关于工作的
He said it was a business thing.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表