剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
We're going to court.
劝已经劝不住你了 是吗
There's no talking you out of this.
在我离开不在办公室的这五个小时
I... I leave the office for five hours,
你不仅没有开除泰勒
and not only do you not fire Taylor
还奖励她的鲁莽
but you reward her reckless behavior
把这宗案子给接了
by taking this case.
那你是想让我把泰勒开除
Okay, so you want me to fire Taylor?
当然不是
Of course not.
但我并不喜欢在一个没有任何证据的案子上
But I don't relish the idea of devoting weeks
花上几周的时间
to a "He said, she said" Case
况且这个男的还是
where the "He" Is a very powerful
一个有权势有成就的人
and accomplished member of our community
而这个女的...
and the "She" Is...
没权没势吗
Not?
我不知道该跟你说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
当时我坐在那
I was sitting over there,
并且我想说服所有人
and I was trying to convince everybody
这有多么鲁莽
how foolhardy this would all be,
我们这一边很难取胜
that we were on the wrong side of it,
我在这一行干了很多年
that I had been doing this long enough
我知道这次必输无疑
that I knew how it was gonna go.
像纳森·亚历山大那种地位牢固的人
You can't fight the kind of entrenched power
是很难打赢的
a guy like Nathan Alexander represents.
我嘴上这样说着
And I'm hearing myself talk,
但心里在想
and I'm thinking,
"你什么时候也这么陈腐
"When did you become so old
这么世俗和畏首畏尾了"
and cynical and afraid?"
我想到了我的孩子
And I'm thinking about my kid,
也是你的侄子或者侄女
about your niece or nephew and if something
如果有什么可怕的事发生在他们身上
horrible ever happened to them
他们一定会求助于像我这样的人
that they would come to someone like me.
于是我听从心里的声音
And somewhere in there,
让玛丽莎给法庭打了电♥话♥
I had Marissa call over to the courthouse,
接下来的就按部就班了
and you know the rest.
好吧
All right.
明天早上见
Well... see you in the morning.
明早见
See you in the morning.
在你或者你认识的人中
Have you or anyone you know ever been the victim
是否有人遭受过性骚扰?
of sexual assault?
如果有 如果这种经历会影响
If so, if that experience will impact your ability
你对整个案件的公正判断 请举手
to be impartial in this case, please raise your hand.
好吧
All right, then.
我会和这些陪审员
I'll speak to those jurors individually
私下讨论一下
at sidebar regarding their ability
看他们能否出席陪审
to serve on this jury.
我们的胜利法宝没了
We got our work cut out for us.
那些女孩呢
Where did all the girls go?
感谢您花时间陪我说话
Thanks for taking the time
亚历山大小姐
to speak with me, Ms. Alexander.
你可以叫我贝思
You can call me Beth.
你来这是为了纳森 对吗
You're here about Nathan, aren't you?
我从小就是骑马长大的
I grew up riding. Horses.
所以我一直想拥有一匹属于自己的马
And I always wanted one of my own.
当年我和纳森结婚的时候
And when Nathan and I got married,
他给我买♥♥了一匹无比漂亮的黑色夸特马
he bought me the most beautiful black quarter horse.
当时 这匹马就是我的一切
She was everything to me.
直到有一天
Then one day,
仅仅过了四年半
barely four and a half years later,
他就提出了离婚
he wanted a divorce.
他提出给我一半的财产
He offered me half his fortune,
还有这栋公♥寓♥ 一半的股票
this apartment, half the stock portfolio,
什么问题也没问
no questions asked.
但当说到那匹马的时候
When it came to that horse...
他用他所有的手牌和我对抗
He fought me with everything he had.
因为他知道那才是我真正在意的事
'Cause he knew that's what I really loved.
所以你随便问吧
So you can ask me anything.
我现在什么都不怕
I'm bulletproof.
他已经有了我的马
He got my horse.
你知道你的前任被指控什么罪吗
Do you know what your ex-husband is accused of?
我看新闻看到了
I read about it.
有些男人
Some men...
你不能给他们任何东西
You can't give them anything.
索取对他们来说是理所应当的
It only feels good to them if they take it.
你知道他从别的女人那里
Are you aware of him taking anything
索取了什么吗
from any other woman?
他雇了一位年轻姑娘来为我们遛狗
He hired this nice young woman to walk our dog.
挺漂亮的 还是大学生
This pretty college girl.
她每次过来 从她看纳森的眼神
The way she would look at Nathan when she would come over,
我就... 我就能感觉到不太对劲
I just... I knew something was going on
或者她想要干点什么
or that she wanted something to go on.
于是有一天 大概我们离婚前六个月
Then one day, about six months before we divorced,
她辞职了
she just quit.
纳森说她要搬回一个什么地方
Nathan said she was moving back to wherever
去照顾她生病的母亲 但是...
to look after her sick mother, but...
她回来领她最后一笔工资
the look on her face when she came by
我看到她的神情...
to pick up her last check was...
你还记得她叫什么吗
Do you remember her name?
亚历山大先生接近你的那天晚上
And the night that Mr. Alexander approached you...
他给了你二十五美元 是吗
he gave you $25?
他给了我一百美元 告诉我不用找零了
He gave me $100 and told me to keep the change.
你当时是怎么做的呢
So what did you do?
我微笑着说 "这么多钱
I smiled, and I said, "For that much,
你都可以去贵宾室了"
you could have gone into one of the VIP rooms."
那他是怎么回答的呢
And how did he respond?
他说 "真是个好主意"
He said, "That's a great idea."
然后他牵着我的手 带着我
And he took my hand, and he led me
去了香槟室
to the Champagne Room.
你当时知道他是谁吗
And did you know who he was?
我只知道他是个大人物
I knew he was a big shot.
每次他来 女孩们都会骚动起来
The girls would get all giddy every time he would come in.
所以我知道他小费给得很多
So I knew he was a big tipper,
但我不知道他的名字
but it's not like I knew his name.
所以他带你到了香槟室
So he took you to the Champagne Room.
你能说说具体发生了什么吗
Can you tell us exactly what happened?
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me!
我当时正在跳第二首歌♥
I was in the middle of the second song when
然后往下一看
I looked down, and I realized
发现他解开了皮带 拉下拉链
he'd unzipped his fly and undid his belt.
我不停地在他前面跳舞
I kept dancing over him,
我假装没有看到
pretending not to notice.
然后他把他的手放到了我的腰上
Then he put his hands around my waist
把我朝他那边拉
and pulled me in towards him.
你尖叫了吗
Did you scream?
当然了
Yeah.
但音乐声太大了
But the music was really loud.
墙上是有一个安全按钮的
There's a panic button on the wall,
但他抱着我 所以我够不到
but he was holding me, so I couldn't get to it.
我不停地打他 一直打他
I kept hitting him, hitting him,
但他看起来很享受
but he seemed to like that.
然后他从椅子上跳了起来
Then he jumped up out of his chair.
把我转过去
He turned me over.
接下来
And the next thing,
我们就到了地板上
we were on the floor, and...
我什么也看不见了
I couldn't see anything.
干脆也把眼睛闭上了
I had my eyes closed anyway.
你大概知道过程持续了多久吗
Any idea how long it lasted?
感觉像是永恒
It seemed like it lasted forever.
是的
Yeah.
最后一个问题
One last question.
你完事以后没有立即报♥警♥
You didn't call the police immediately after.
我能问问为什么吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表