剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
我不清楚
I don't know. It's, uh...
也许是他清晨他看我的第一眼
It's the way he looks at me first thing in the morning.
真的....
Yeah, it's...
他知道我是谁
He knows who I am.
这和DNA无关
It's got nothing to do with DNA.
他知道他可以依赖我
He knows he can count on me.
他清楚我是他父亲
He knows I'm Dad.
我没有问题了 法官大人
Nothing further, Your Honor.
他是个不错的证人 对吗
He was a good witness, wasn't he?
目前是
So far.
麦康纳尔先生
Mr. McConnell,
你能告诉法庭 上周二凌晨四点
can you tell the court where you were last Tuesday
你在哪里吗
at 4:00 p.m.?
你知道这事吗
You know where this is going?
这不重要
It's nothing.
我有个预约
I had an appointment.
能告诉法庭是什么样的预约吗
Would you tell the court what kind of appointment?
和医生的预约
A doctor's appointment.
是什么样的医生 麦康纳尔先生
What kind of doctor, Mr. McConnell?
我抗♥议♥ 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
对方律师在为难证人
Counselor's badgering the witness.
法官大人 如果您能多给我一些时间
Your Honor, there's a point to this line of questioning,
我会让您知道我这一系列的提问是有意义的
if the court would just afford me a little more latitude.
抗♥议♥无效
Objection overruled.
证人需要回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
是心理医生
A therapist.
一位行为心理医生 心理学专家
A behavioral therapist. A psychologist.
他们一定是请了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪他
They must have hired a private detective to follow him.
你确定没有什么要跟我说的吗
Are you sure there's nothing I need to know?
- 没有 一切都好 - 我能问问您
- No. It's all good. - And may I ask
在心理医生那里治疗多久了吗
how long you've been seeing this therapist?
将近四年了
Almost four years.
那么您能告诉法庭
And can you tell the court
是什么让您求助于
what compelled you to seek the services
心理医生呢
of a therapist?
法官大人 对方律师
Your Honor, counsel is on
根本就是在盘问摸底
a fishing expedition here.
首先 我们不清楚原告动用了什么力量
A, we were unaware of any effort on the plaintiff's part
调查到了我的客户私人心理就医记录
to request my client's private psychiatric records;
其次 寻求有资质的心理医生的帮助
and, B, seeking the services of a licensed therapist
是许多人
is something millions of people,
许多父母 日常会做的事情
many of them parents, do day in and day out.
律师
Counselor,
请你问一个
I need you to ask a question
和我们今天的讨论
that ties Mr. McConnell's therapy
有关的问题
to the questions at hand here today,
或者请你直接改变路线
or change your line of questioning.
好的 我明白 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor. I-I understand, Your Honor.
我还有最后一个问题要问
Uh, but I do have one last question
这个问题问完之后
that might make it apparent
您可能就知道我为什么要这么说了
why I'm going down this road.
麦康纳尔先生 您的这位心理医生
Mr. McConnell, isn't it true that
所擅长的领域是否是
the therapist you're working with is one
愤怒管理和
that specializes in issues involving anger management
情绪控制
and temper control?
是的
Yes.
我有点好奇
Now I'm curious.
这些是你目前存在的问题吗
Is this an issue for you in your life?
当我们一开始准备要孩子的时候
Your Honor, I sought treatment
我就开始着手解决这个问题了
when we started trying to have a baby.
我能问问原因吗
May I ask why?
在我成长的过程中 我们家不总是...
Growing up, my house wasn't always...
我的...我的父亲有时会很好
I don't know... my father could be great some days.
但有时会被自己的情绪冲昏头脑
Sometimes his temper got the best of him.
你指的是语言暴♥力♥吗
And are we talking about verbal abuse?
比如怒骂 吼叫 侮辱性词语
Yelling, screaming, abusive language?
不只这些
Not just that.
那就是家暴了
So, physical abuse.
有时候会
Sometimes, yeah.
是对你吗
Towards you?
还是对你母亲 你的兄弟姐妹
Your mother, your siblings?
家里每个人都有
Everyone in the house.
因此我才寻求心理医生的帮助
So I wanted to talk to someone
这样对我的孩子更好
so I could be better for my children.
我不想我的孩子也成为家暴的受害者
I didn't want the cycle to continue.
你觉得自己可能实施家暴有什么原因吗
And did you have a reason to think that it might?
我觉得我只是不想再这样恶性循环下去了
I guess I-I just didn't want the cycle to continue.
我之前没当过爸爸
I'd never been a father before.
我不知道未来会是什么样子
I didn't know what to expect.
- 我只想做的更好 - 法官大人
- I wanted to get ahead of it. - Your Honor,
麦康纳尔先生
the fact that Mr. McConnell was proactive
不正表明他是一个做事周到
out of an abundance of caution means that
谨慎 关心孩子的父亲
he is a thoughtful, careful and concerned father,
而不是一个危险人物吗
not a dangerous one.
我倾向于同意
I'm inclined to agree.
- 这个话题结束了吗 - 还没有
- Are we through with this subject? - Not quite.
麦康纳尔先生 你曾经在愤怒中打坏什么东西吗
Mr. McConnell, have you ever broken anything in anger?
我想当然 谁没有呢
Sure. I suppose. Who hasn't?
你是否曾经朝着你的同事
Have you ever yelled at a colleague,
- 邻居或者家人♥大♥吼 - 反对
- a neighbor, family member? - Objection.
法官大人 律师在引证人上钩
Your Honor, counsel has her fishing pole back out,
另外还在为难证人
in addition to badgering the witness.
让我们直接说重点吧
Let's get to the point.
你有没有因为打架
Have you ever been asked to leave a bar
而被要求离开酒吧
because you got in a fight?
麦康纳尔先生
Mr. McConnell?
有过一次
Once.
很久以前了 还是我在读大学的时候
A long time ago, when I was in college.
是否在墙上打过洞
Ever punch a hole in a wall?
法官大人 反对
Your Honor, objection.
麦康纳尔先生在大学时的所作所为
What Mr. McConnell did or did not do in college
和他做父母的能力并没有关系
has little to do with his ability to parent.
如果我们都被我们之前的行为来
If we were all judged
- 评判的话... - 反对无效 科隆先生
- by what we did... - Overruled, Mr. Colon.
麦康纳尔先生 请回答这个问题
Mr. McConnell, please answer the question.
麦康纳尔先生 我在等你的答案
Mr. McConnell, I'm waiting for an answer.
你是否用手打穿过墙壁
Have you ever punched a hole in a wall?
我那时十六岁
I was 16.
我现在已经变了
I'm a different person now.
我一直在努力
I have worked on myself
让我不变成我父亲那样的人
so I am not the father that I had.
我一直在努力所以这些并不是问题
I-I have worked on myself so that this is never an issue.
所以我们就应该
And are we just supposed
相信你的话吗
to take your word for that?
一个婴儿的生命健康岌岌可危
There's an infant's well-being at stake here.
你承认你成长在一个有家庭暴♥力♥的家庭
You admit that you grew up in an abusive household.
你承认你在担心
You admit you're worried
会产生虐待的恶性循环
about continuing the cycle of abuse.
难道我们不应该也担心这点吗
Shouldn't we be worried, too?
法官大人
Your Honor,
这真的是我们应该授予监护权的人吗
is this really someone we should be awarding custody to?
早上好
Good morning.
你需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
我的孩子
My baby.
听着 我知道这是十分困难的时期
Look, uh, I know this is a pretty difficult time.
你听到了什么
What are you hearing?
- 不是什么好事 对吧 - 好了
- It's not looking good, is it? - Okay.
我们需要弄清楚一些事
We need to get a few things straight.
好吗
Okay?
在法庭上作证
Testifying in a court of law,
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表