剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Can you hear me?
我能听到你的声音 你听得到我吗
I can hear you. Can you hear me?
我能听见
I can hear you.
真是奇怪
This is so strange.
就像是你这辈子一直都睡在
Like spending your whole life
床的左边
sleeping on the left side of the bed
但突然换到了右边
and then suddenly switching to the right.
扎美基警官
Officer Zarmeke,
当甘里特·可茨
by the time Garrett Kurtz,
受害者逃离了被告的家时
the victim, had fled the defendant's home,
他已被枪击中了多少次
how many times had he already been shot?
根据弗乐明女士的口供
According to Ms. Flemming's statement,
她那时已经射中了可茨先生两次
she had already shot Mr. Kurtz twice at that point.
我的陪审团不喜欢这样
My jury did not like that.
我也是
Neither does mine.
被告告诉了警方 告诉你
The defendant told the police, told you
可茨先生那晚闯进了她的家
that Mr. Kurtz apparently broke into her house that night
并且在那儿等她
and laid in wait for her.
有任何证据支持这一说法吗
Did you find any evidence to support this claim?
没有 我们没找到
No, we did not.
没有任何破门而入的迹象
There were no signs of forced entry.
一点也没有
None whatsoever.
被告的电♥话♥记录难道没有显示
And don't the defendant's phone records indicate
当天的早些时候 被告给可茨先生
that earlier in the day, the defendant called Mr. Kurtz
打了很多次电♥话♥吗
a number of times?
是 电♥话♥记录显示
Yes. Phone records indicate
弗乐明女士当天给可茨先生打了二十一通电♥话♥
Ms. Flemming placed calls to Mr. Kurtz 21 times that day.
二十一个独♥立♥电♥话♥
21 separate phone calls.
那不是真的 我没有打给他
That isn't true. I didn't call him.
我永远不可能打给他
I would never call him.
尔林对最后一份证词很生气
Erin just got upset at that last piece of testimony.
棒极了 陪审团注意到了吗
Excellent. Did the jury notice?
我不知道
Uh, I don't really know.
- 我正忙着注意... - 玛丽莎
- I was too busy noticing... - Marissa,
你不是去看审判的
you're not there to watch the trial.
你是去观察陪审团的
You're there to watch the jury.
所以 扎美基警官
So, Officer Zarmeke,
你有没有想过弗乐明女士
did it occur to you that Ms. Flemming
有可能邀请受害人来她家
might well have invited the victim over
- 所以她就能杀了他呢 - 法官大人
- just so she could kill him? - Your Honor.
反对 诱导证人推测
Objection. Speculation.
反对有效
Sustained.
陪审团可以不予理会
Jury will disregard.
你怎么认为的 玛丽莎
So, what do you think, Marissa?
陪审团忽视了吗 或者他们相信了
Did the jury disregard? Or did they buy into it?
我不知道 看显示器
I don't know. Uh, look at the monitors.
显示器告诉我镜像陪审团怎么想的
Well, the monitors tell me what the mirror jurors think.
我想知道真实的陪审团是怎么想的
I want to know what the real jurors think.
但我不是读心者 布尔 我是一个科学家
But I'm not a mind reader, Bull. I am a scientist.
这是我们会有镜像陪审员的原因
That's why we have the mirror jurors.
屏幕上是什么颜色
What color are the screens?
红的 他们都是红的
They're red. They're all red.
从一开始他们就是红的
They have been red from the beginning.
那你就知道了
Well, there you go, then.
那我不知道你在那儿做什么
Well, then, I don't know what you're doing there.
你让我来这儿的
You asked me to come here.
我对证人的询问到此结束
I have no further questions for this witness.
早上好
Good morning,
扎美基警官
Officer Zarmeke.
你熟悉电♥话♥欺诈
Are you familiar with a technique
这种技术吗
known as phone spoofing?
熟悉
Yes.
电♥话♥欺诈是一种允许你
And isn't it true that phone spoofing
把呼叫者的电♥话♥号♥码
is a technique that allows you
改成任意号♥码的技术吗
to change your caller I.D. Number to any number,
让你可以拨♥打♥你的手♥机♥号♥码
making it possible for you to dial your cell phone number,
也许... 我不知道...
say... oh, I don't know...
二十遍 二十一遍 不是吗
20, 21 times
让它看上去就像是前女友
and make it look as if it was an old girlfriend
打了这些电♥话♥一样
placing those calls?
是的 我认为这是可能的
I suppose that's possible, yes.
所以 你刚刚在作证
So when you testified a moment ago
尔林·弗乐明在甘里特·可茨去她家那天
that Erin Flemming called Garrett Kurtz 21 times
给他打了二十一通电♥话♥时
on the day he showed up to her house,
你其实并不知道
you don't actually know for a fact
到底是不是尔林给他打的电♥话♥ 是吗
that it was Erin who called him at all, do you?
不知道 但是...
No, but...
事实上 弗乐明女士已经向
In fact, hadn't Ms. Flemming made multiple complaints
纽约警局多次抱怨
to the NYPD that her stalker,
她的跟踪者 甘里特·可茨黑进了
Garrett Kurtz, was hacking into every aspect
她的每个科技设备 包括她的手♥机♥
of her technology, including her phone?
- 有过 但是... - 而且弗乐明女士
- Yes, but... - And isn't it true that Ms. Flemming
曾严重怀疑可茨先生
strongly suspected that Mr. Kurtz
黑了她的智能锁及安全系统
hacked both her smart locks and her security system
来打开她家的门
to unlock her doors
并且多次闯入她家 这难道不是真的吗
and break into her home on multiple occasions?
是 但我们从未发现
Yes. But we never found
任何证据来支持这些指控
any evidence to support those allegations.
那你们有找到任何证据来反驳这些指控吗
And did you find any evidence to refute those accusations?
他们在认真听吗
Are they all paying attention?
完全在
Totally.
没有
No.
扎美基警官
Officer Zarmeke,
帮我一个忙
do me a favor,
能请你告诉陪审团
and could you please tell the jury
你在这看到了什么吗
what you see here?
这是弗乐明女士家窗户的照片
It is a photograph of Ms. Flemming's windows
照片显示除了她的高科技系统
showing in addition to her high-tech systems,
她还安装了定位销来
she's installed dowel rods to secure
保护她的窗户
her windows.
你能认出
And do you recognize
这是弗乐明女士家的狗门吗
the doggy door in Ms. Flemming's home?
- 是的 - 我数了数
- Yes. - And by my count,
它被订了二十三颗钉子 我说的对吧
it's been nailed shut with 23 nails. Am I right?
没错
Yes.
我们有两个绿灯了
We just got two greens.
你喜欢睡床的右边吗
How you liking the right side of the bed?
由于你的职业 你肯定
Is it fair to say that you've been
去过很多人的家 这么说很公平吧
in a lot of homes in the course of your career?
是 很公平
Yeah, that's fair.
那大多数人会选择安装这些
Do most people go to the trouble and expense
麻烦又昂贵的高科技锁吗
of installing high-tech locks?
给每个窗户都安装定位销
Dowel rods in every window?
给他们家的狗门钉钉子
Nailing shut their doggy doors?
- 不 - 那你是否同意
- No. - Would you concede
这些特别的安全措施
that these extraordinary security measures
能证明那个人
would seem to indicate that someone was living
生活在极度恐惧之中吗
in extreme fear for their life?
我同意
Yes.
感谢你的配合
Thank you.
我问完了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
我这会儿有点忙
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
打下我手♥机♥
Call my cell.
- 啥 - 我手♥机♥两天没显示来电了
- Excuse me? - It hasn't rung
我要确认它没坏
in two days, and I need to be sure it's working.
你只能来问我吗
And I'm the only one that you could ask?
用座机自己打
Why don't you call yourself from your desk phone.
那样会被丹尼看到
Because then Danny would see, and she would know
她就会知道我两天都没有
it's been two days and I haven't gotten a call
接到...
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表