剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't want anything else from him.
不想他真的来当我的父亲或怎么样
I didn't want him to be my dad or anything.
那他给了你钱吗
And did he give you any money?
他答应了再给你或者你母亲钱吗
Did he say he would give you or your mom some money?
没有
No.
你就因为这个用拔火棍打他吗
And is that why you hit him with that fireplace poker?
他还说了别的 对吧
He said something, right?
我们听说了他有的时候
We've heard he can be a very,
会说一些很过分的话
very cruel man.
他说我妈妈就是个吃他白饭的
He said my mom was a lazy freeloader.
他说她就是个疯淫♥妇♥
He said she was a crazy whore.
说我就是她的杂种
Said I was nothing but her bastard child,
如果我不离开他就要报♥警♥了
and if I didn't leave he would call the police
让我蹲一辈子牢
and put me away for life.
以你就拿起了拔火棍
So you grabbed the fireplace poker?
没有 他拿的
No. He did.
他拿着拔火棍对我挥过来 但他力气不大
He swung it at me, but he wasn't very strong,
所以我就夺过来了
so I just snatched it away from him.
然后他就尽他所能地
And then he started calling my mother and me
把我和我母亲骂了个遍
every name in the book.
大喊着咒骂
Cursing, screaming.
所以我就打了他
So I hit him.
只打了一下
Just once.
然后我就跑开了
Then I just ran away.
我没有其他问题了
I have no more questions for this witness.
干得不错啊 帕默
Nice work, Mr. Palmer.
谢谢 谢谢 科隆
Thank you, thank you, Mr. Colon.
说实话
Make no mistake,
你今天早上说的话真的很有用
your words of wisdom this morning really helped.
什么话
What words of wisdom?
是干的很不错了
Yes, indeed.
你接的第一个谋杀案嫌疑人就认罪了
Witness stand confession in your first murder trial.
以后估计很难超越了
That's gonna be tough to top.
我才开始干呢 我之后接哪个案子
Ha. I'm just getting started. What's my next case, boss?
著名虚构律师 出自《梅森探案集》
下个案子 你缓缓吧 佩里·梅森
Next case? Slow down there, Perry Mason.
著名虚构律师 出自《梅森探案集》
著名虚构律师 出自《梅森探案集》
我生来就只长了那么一个阑尾
I only came into this life with one appendix,
现在还没了
and it's gone now.
完全可以回来工作了
Back to the bullpen.
你确定吗 你听起来什么地方不太通畅
I don't know. You sound congested.
你不觉得他有点不通畅吗
Doesn't he sound congested to you?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表