剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
已经有七个人支持了
I am staring at seven green.
陪审团的女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
检方在本次庭审之初
"Beyond a reasonable doubt."
就对你们提出过
That's what the prosecution told you
"排除合理怀疑"原则
when we began this trial,
所以他们应在排除合理怀疑之后
that they would prove beyond reasonable doubt
证明我的委托人犯有二级谋杀罪
that my client was guilty of second-degree murder.
那好
Well...
怎么理解合理怀疑呢
how's this for reasonable doubt?
检方的受害者想杀我的委托人
Their victim tried to kill my client.
为什么呢
Why?
因为她爱他
'Cause she loved him.
她不希望结束这场婚姻
She didn't want the marriage to end.
即使他开始和别人幽会
Even though he was seeing somebody else,
即使她可以不费一分一厘
even though she could have ended the union
就结束他们的婚姻关系
without it costing her a dime.
她爱他
She loved him.
没有他她都不想活了
And she didn't want to live without him.
我可以想象 当他终于不再隐忍♥
Now, I'm guessing that when he finally broke down
告诉她一切都结束的时候
and told her it was over,
她让他明白
she told him that if
如果逼她就范 他只会落得净身出户
he forced her hand, he'd leave with nothing.
从那时起 他就决定唯一的选择就是杀死她
And that's when he decided his only option was to kill her.
只要谎称她喝多了落水就好
Say she drank too much and fell overboard
然后就可以靠着她的财富 优哉游哉地生活
and live happily ever after with her fortune.
陪审团的女士们 先生们
Well, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
深爱自己的伴侣是无罪的
you cannot convict somebody for loving their mate too much.
受到攻击时 保护自己
You cannot convict somebody for defending themselves
也是无罪的
after they've been attacked.
无法回忆起这一切
And you cannot convict somebody
更是无罪的
for not remembering any of it.
这些事情没有一个是罪过
None of these things are a crime.
感谢诸位的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
仰仗各位的判断力了
We are relying on your good judgment.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
陪审团的女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
法庭陈情环节结束
that concludes the testimony.
- 法警会礼送诸位... - 布尔 有九张支持票了
- The court officer will escort you - We have nine greens, Bull.
- 到陪审团密室 诸位在那里... - 九张啊
- To the jury room, where you will begin - Nine greens.
进行评议
Your deliberations.
瑞希尔
Rachel,
我做这行很多年了
I have been doing this a very long time.
虽然我的原则就是不要在陪审团
And while I've made it policy not to speculate about verdicts
正式宣布之前揣度陪审团的决议
before juries actually announce them,
但这次如果你没有被
I would be stunned
无罪释放 那才真的意外
if you weren't found not guilty.
那真是太好了 布尔博士
That's wonderful news, Dr. Bull.
这是一种难以表达的解脱 谢谢你
It's an incredible relief. Thank you.
我...
I...
我等不及要回家告诉皮特了
I can't wait to go home and tell Peter.
三周后
有人吗
Knock, knock, knock.
三周后
有人吗
Knock, knock, knock.
谢绝传♥单♥
We don't want any.
我觉得你今天可能没看到这个
I think you might have missed this today.
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
我觉得你今天可能没看到这个
I think you might have missed this today.
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
商业版
The business section.
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
专题报道 瑞希尔退休了
Big article about Rachel retiring,
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
搬到伦敦生活
moving to London,
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
并向阿尔茨海默症的科研项目捐了一大笔钱
donating a ton of money to Alzheimer's research.
瑞希尔·托马斯身体康复
并向阿尔茨海默症的科研项目捐了一大笔钱
donating a ton of money to Alzheimer's research.
很好奇她怎么会有这个念头
I wonder wherever she got that idea.
谁在乎这事
Who'd have thunk it?
她说要掌握你的命运 不要让命运掌握你
I like what she says about owning your own destiny,
很喜欢这句话
not letting it own you.
这是她说的
She said that?
当然 看这里
Mm. It's right there.
还真是
Oh. You're right.
真有才
That is brilliant.
我也想说上几句这样的名言
Wish I could come up with stuff like that.
得了吧
Okay, don't make me listen to this.
- 那我下班了 - 没问题
- You mind if I leave? - Sure thing.
掌握你的命运 反正不关我事
Own your own destiny. See if I care.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表