剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
那是我姐啊
It's my sister we're talking about.
那声音像货运列车 本尼
It's like a freight train, Benny.
夜幕降临时 我们钻进了被窝
Night falls, we slip into bed,
她睡着了 我却一直睁着眼睛
she sleeps and I hold on for dear life.
我查过了 孕妇是会打鼾
I looked it up. Pregnant women snore.
她们就那样
That's just what they do.
但我总得睡觉啊
But I need to sleep.
别看我 我不知道该怎么办
Don't look at me. I don't know what to tell you.
布尔博士 我能否
Dr. Bull. Any way I could get,
占用你五分钟
uh, five minutes?
我真羡慕你 听起来很不错
Hmm, I'm jealous. Sounds fascinating.
实话实说
I can't lie.
到目前为止 一切都很顺
So far, it has been pretty damn thrilling.
我是说 我们的议案赢了
I mean, we won our motion.
我们为客户争取到了重审的机会
We won our client the right to a new trial.
还有 我的教授
Anyway, my professor
让我当他的列座律师
asked me to second chair for him.
我想这项任务
And I'm thinking it's a commitment
得花两三周时间
of two, three weeks.
当然 你知道这种情况
Of course, you know these things.
可能在一天之内就能结束
Could be over in a day.
不管怎样 我很愿意这么做
Anyway, I'd really like to do it.
嘿
Hey.
布尔说你赢了个案子
Bull said you got a live one.
- 他跟你说了是吧 - 哈哈 就是他
- He told you about it, huh? - Ha, ha, he sure did.
你是怎么说服法官重新开庭的呢
How'd you get the judge to order a new trial?
实际上 客户自己提供了最重要的部分
Actually, the client did all the heavy lifting.
他发现自己跟另外一位犯人
He realized that he and another inmate
都是根据同一位目击证人的证词
were convicted based on eyewitness testimony
被定罪的
from the same witness.
只要我稍作调查
And then, once I did a little digging,
就会发现这位女士
the same woman testified
在五起谋杀案件庭审中出庭作证
in five different murder trials.
那可真是简单了
Oops. Pretty damn convenient.
你说服她放弃了吗
You gonna get her to recant?
如果可以我就这么做了 但她不久前身亡了
I would if I could, but she died a while back.
好消息是 法官也认为
The good news is is that the judge agreed
证人做伪证的可能性极高
that it was highly probable that the witness perjured herself.
特别是一旦我们意识到她为
Especially once we realized that she testified
同一名警探作了五次证
in five different cases for the same detective.
这真是骇人听闻的失职啊
That's some pretty flagrant misconduct.
检察官办公室怎么会在这种事情上出错
How'd the D.A.'s office miss this?
这些案子跨度长达七年 每起案件
Cases span seven years. Different A.D.A.s
都由不同检察官负责
in each case.
我敢肯定他们会说 他们完全有理由
I'm sure they're gonna say that it's plausible
不清楚这是同一位目击证人
that they had no idea this one witness
在到处作证
was making the rounds.
懂了
I hear you.
毕竟这个案子
Well, it's not like my client's case
算不上有多大的关注度
got a lot of attention.
毕竟只是一名毒贩在布朗克斯的一家自助洗衣店
Drug dealer guns down another dealer
击毙了另一名毒贩
in a Bronx laundromat?
等一下 你客户叫什么
Wait a second, what's your client's name?
艾迪·米吉
Eddie Mitchell.
认真的吗 艾迪·米吉
Seriously? Eddie Mitchell?
你被骗了 朋友
You have been snookered, my friend.
艾迪·米吉跟他们一样罪有应得
Eddie Mitchell's as guilty as they come.
他杀了三个人 其中一个还是尚在肚里的孩子
Killed three people, one of them not even born yet.
那家伙活该坐牢
That guy deserves to be in prison.
你清楚这个案子吗
You know this case?
当然 那是我的案子
Yeah, I know this case. It's my case.
不
No.
这里写了
No, it says right here that
布莱德利·弗里曼才是他
Bradley Freeman was the prosecutor
第一起案件的检察官
in Eddie's first trial.
我是副手
I was second chair.
我的名字很可能不会出现在文件中 但我确实在场
My name might not be on that file, but I was there.
这是我经手的第一起谋杀案
It was my first murder trial.
你看 这你就不懂了 特朗科
See, here's what you're not getting, Chunk.
把艾迪送进监狱的
It wasn't just the eyewitness testimony
不只是目击证人的作证
that put Eddie away.
还有很多证据对他不利
There's lots of evidence against him.
艾迪衣服上的纤维
Fiber from Eddie's clothing
出现在受害者的指甲缝中
underneath one of the victim's fingernails.
那晚早些时候他与其中一个受害者打架
A fight with one of the victims earlier that evening,
被许多不同的人目击
witnessed by a whole different group of people.
那朋克年轻人通过他邻居
That young punk moved a lot of product
转移了很多东西
through his neighborhood.
话虽如此
Well, be that as it may,
没有目击证人证词
without the eyewitness testimony,
我认为艾迪的案件纯粹只是推论解决的
I think the case against Eddie is purely circumstantial,
而且我觉得我能胜诉
and I think we can win.
更重要的是 我相信艾迪是无辜的
And more importantly, I believe Eddie's innocent.
好吧 相信是件好事
Well, it's good to believe in things.
五起案件
Five cases.
同样的目击者 同样的警探
Same witness, same detective.
一开始就听到啦
Heard you the first time.
# 静静潜伏在草中 #
Still in the grass
要想晚上睡得好 就选条子暖床宝
# 盘绕 嘶嘶... #
All coiled up and hissing...
要想晚上睡得好 就选条子暖床宝
# 盘绕 嘶嘶... #
All coiled up and hissing...
我的天 本杰明·科隆
My God. Benjamin Colón.
你还是这么年轻
I don't think you've aged a day.
瓦蕾利
Valerie.
好久不见
Been a long time. Ah.
西装革履 发型时髦
Fancy suit, fancy haircut.
你算是出人头地了 本尼
You've come up in the world, Benny.
请坐
Please.
那么 是什么让你凌晨两点
So, what brings you out to a cop bar
来到了条子酒吧呢
at 2:00 in the morning?
失眠
couldn't sleep.
我有问题 找不到答案
I had a question, need an answer.
艾迪·米吉的事吗
Eddie Mitchell?
检察官也找你麻烦吗
The D.A.'s rattling your cage too?
我们关心关心本世纪的案件如何
How 'bout we worry about the crimes from this decade?
实际上 我听说了些不同的说法
A... Actually, I heard about it a different way, but, uh,
只是...
I just...
只是我得问你
I just need to ask you.
我要你亲口告诉我
I need you to tell me.
那起案件的定罪
That was a righteous conviction,
是公正的吧 瓦蕾利
wasn't it, Valerie?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当然了 绝对是
Of course it was. Absolutely.
那跟我说说那位女士
And... and tell me about this woman.
那位性工作者
This sex worker.
她为你出庭作证 怎么...
She testified for you, what...
在五起不同的案件中五次作证吗
five times in five different cases?
她是线人 本尼
She was a source, Benny.
她是站街女
She was a streetwalker.
只要站在街上就会目击一些事情
You walk the streets, you see things.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但你不会...
But you wouldn't...
你不会鼓励她撒谎的
you wouldn't encourage her to lie,
对吧
would you?
为了让案件更容易赢
Help to make the case go down easy?
怎么了
What are you doing?
现在你成检察官的耳目了吗
Are you wearing a wire for the D.A. now?
- 怎么啦 - 你不记得了吗
- What? - Do you not remember?
那个十六岁小孩
This 16-year-old kid
贩毒 身上带枪
was selling drugs and carrying a gun.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表