剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
你已经想好了
You have a name in your head?
是啊
Actually, yeah.
我看着她 我就想起了英格这个名字
When I look at her, I see Ingrid.
- 英格 -是啊
- Ingrid. - Yeah.
好美的名字
That's such a pretty name.
你姐姐坚信她应该叫阿萨
Your sister's convinced she's an Asa.
阿萨
Asa?
A-s-a
A-s-a.
阿萨 女神的意思
Asa. Means goddess.
那也是个好名字啊
Oh. That's a good one, too.
你完全不打算帮忙
You are gonna be no help at all on this,
- 是吧 - 对呀
- are you? - Nope.
我不会搅这个混局的
I was not born yesterday, sir.
所以...
So...
预先审查 你有什么想法
Voir dire. Talk to me.
我们要找什么样的人
What are we looking for?
其实还挺简单的
It's actually pretty simple.
我们需要陪审员在审视维维安时
I think we want jurors who will
看到的是一个聪明的 适应了社会的人
look at Vivian and see someone so sharp,
让他们在脑中拒绝
so well-adjusted, that they're just gonna
这样的人会犯下
reject the idea that she'd be involved
杀父这样头脑简单的可憎罪行
in something as heinous and perverse as patricide.
所以... 我需要找什么样的人
So... what am I looking for?
来自亲密快乐的家庭
People from close, happy families
永远不会伤害亲人的人吗
who'd never dream of hurting a loved one?
并不 正好相反
No. It's quite the opposite.
我们得找那些来自复杂的
We want people from complicated,
关系异常的家庭的人
dysfunctional families.
家庭生活越艰难 对我们就越有利
The more difficult their home life, the better.
他们明白
People who know that just 'cause you want
想杀死家人并不代表
to kill a family member doesn't mean
你真的会做这件事
that you actually would kill them.
那么...
So...
你们中哪些人
who here spent the holidays
是和家人一起度过各种节日的
with their family?
所以 你和你的家人
So, you spent
一起过节之后 成功存活下来了
the holidays with your family and lived to tell about it.
是呀是呀
Yes, I did and yes, I did.
挺好的挺好的 那么感觉怎么样
Okay, all right, all right. So, how was it?
棒极了
Fantastic.
我和我丈夫孩子每年都会
My husband, kids and I rent a cabin every year
跟我两个姐妹的家人一起租一个小木屋
with my two sisters and their families.
虽然并不豪华 但我们都很开心
It's not fancy, but we always have a great time.
所以你们没有争吵
So, no fighting? No raised voices?
当然没有了
Of course not.
女人的嘴 骗人的鬼
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
他们要么一直在吵 要么不停在喝酒
Either that or there's a whole lot of drinking going on.
法官大人
Your Honor...
我们感谢这名陪审员的参与 并希望她离开
...we'd like to, uh, thank and excuse this juror.
你呢 先生
And what about you, sir?
你是和你的家人一起过的节吗
Did you spend the holidays with your family?
很遗憾 是的
Afraid so.
意思是你们过的不那么愉快吗
I take it it wasn't fantastic?
整整三天 我就听我哥各种不着痕迹地吹嘘
It was three days of listening to my brother humble brag
他的牛逼工作和性感女友
about his big job and his hot girlfriend.
并且忍♥住没有用水果蛋糕
And wanting to shove fruitcake
噎死我那个只吃无谷蛋白的老不死后妈
down my gluten-free, macrobiotic stepmom's throat.
不仅如此 狗在不停的叫
All of that while dogs barked,
小孩子大吼大叫 史上最烂的音乐
kids screamed and the worst music you ever heard
一直单曲循环
played nonstop.
表示哀悼
Mm. My condolences.
你就没想过缺席吗
You ever think about just skipping it?
不去不就好了
Not going?
不跟我的家人一起过圣诞节吗
You mean not show up for Christmas with my family?
是啊 有人这样的
Sure. People do it.
我可不会
Not me.
虽然我跟他们呆在一起要疯了 但毕竟是家人
I mean, my family drives me nuts, but they're my family.
法官大人 辩护希望留下这名陪审员
Your Honor, the defense finds this juror acceptable.
在庭上干得很不错嘛
Nice work today in court, sir.
去吃午饭吗
You want to grab some lunch?
我其实在想 要不今天不吃了
Uh, actually, I'm thinking about skipping it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我好着呢
Yeah, I'm fine.
我早餐吃了点不该吃的而已
I just ate something I shouldn't have for breakfast.
我就坐这儿休息好了
Hey. I think I'm just gonna sit here.
你自己先去吃吧
You get yourself something to eat.
我才不会丢下你
That is not gonna happen.
要不去看看医生
Maybe we should get you to see a doctor?
不了不了不了 我没事
No, no, no, no. I'm-I'm good.
这不算什么的
I'm telling you, it's no big deal.
刚刚我们选的陪审团真的很不错
Hey, that is some jury we snagged, huh?
是啊
Well, yeah.
超过三分之二的人都没有对维维安妄加判断
Over two-thirds of them haven't prejudged Vivian.
一辈子一见的好陪审团了
I'd say that's once in a lifetime.
我现在得说服你
Now if I could just convince you
和我一起坐车去急诊
to get in a car with me and go to the emergency room,
然后检查一下
so someone could take a look at you?
我不会去的
Well, that's not gonna happen.
你给被告和她的父亲
And how long did you work as a home health care worker
当了多久的家庭护理
for the defendant and her father?
四个月多一点
I worked in their home for a little over four months.
在你工作的期间
And during that time, did you become aware
你知道被告欠了一大笔款吗
that the defendant was deeply in debt to someone?
知道
Yes.
你是怎么知道的
And how did you come to know this?
有一天
One day, um,
我在照顾卡希尔先生
when I was working for Mr. Cahill,
一个男人来找了维维安
um, a man came to see Vivian.
我就在隔壁
I was in the next room,
他们讲得挺大声的
and it got pretty loud.
他们谈话中的什么内容
And what was said that led you to believe
让你相信被告欠了这个人钱呢
Vivian owed money to this man?
所有的内容
Everything.
他对着她大吼
He was yelling that she owed him
她欠了他几十万美元
hundreds of thousands of dollars.
问她真的觉得
That did she really think that he'd
他会就那么不管这件事吗
just turn and look the other way?
被告对此是什么样的反应
And how did the defendant respond to that?
她告诉他
She told him that she didn't have
她没钱还给他
any money to give him right then.
他得耐心一点
That he needed to be patient.
他对这个回复满意吗
Did this seem to satisfy him?
不满意
No.
他说他也欠了别人的钱
He said people were coming down on him.
那些人已经在找他麻烦了
People that he owed money to.
那被告对此如何回应的呢
And how did the defendant respond to that?
她只是求他再给她一点时间
She begged him for more time.
并且发誓在她父亲去世之后
And swore that she will pay it all back when her dad died
她会用继承的遗产还上
and she came into her inheritance.
所以维维安是在指望
So Vivian was counting
她父亲的死能解决她的问题咯
on her father's death to bail her out of trouble?
反对 要求证人做出推测
Objection. Calls for speculation.
反对成立 换个问题 顾问
Sustained. Ask another question, Counselor.
我没有其他问题了 法官大人
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
该你了 科隆先生
Your witness, Mr. Colon.
你好
Hey.
那么这个...
So, this, uh...
...来找维维安的男人
...man who, uh, came to see Vivian...
你当时看到他了吗
did you get a good look at him?
看到了
Yes, I did.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表