剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
想不想看看自己三十年后的样子
Want to see what you're gonna look like in 30 years?
亲爱的 没哪个女人想看
Honey, don't you know no woman wants to see
自己变老之后的样子吧
what she's gonna look like when she's older?
拜托 只是个软件嘛
Come on. It's just an app.
我给你拍照 这个软件模拟你变老的样子
I take your picture and then it makes you look old.
我真的不想...
I really don't want...
你闭眼了 再来一张
You closed your eyes. One more.
然后你就放我安静读书吗
And then you'll let me read my book in peace?
大概不会哦
Probably not.
欢迎回到人间
Welcome back.
很高兴您最终决定回到我们身边
Happy you finally decided to join us.
好了 小心 别直视灯光
All right, careful. Don't look directly at the light.
视线越过光
Look above the light.
看我的鼻尖
Look at the tip of my nose.
很好
Good.
告诉我您的名字
Tell me your name.
沃特·莫拉
Uh, Walt.m.ra.
今天是哪天 莫拉先生
What day is it today,.Mr. Mora?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
好吧 那么您记得的最后一件事是什么
Well, what's the last thing you can remember?
在上班
Being at work.
把火车开出中♥央♥车站
Piloting a train out of Grand Central,
往威彻斯特郡开去
heading towards, uh, Westchester County.
我在哪
Where am I?
我是在医院吗
Am I in the hospital?
我们在圣本杰明医院 亲爱的
St. Benjamin's, honey.
这位是梅德渥医生
This is Dr..m.dawar.
她一直在好好照顾你
She's been taking great care of you.
什么照顾
What kind of care?
您入院已经六天了 莫拉先生
You've been here six days,.Mr. Mora.
出了一场车祸
There was an accident.
我不记得什么车祸
I don't remember any accident.
您确定吗
Are you sure?
完全确定
Completely sure.
您一头撞进停在轨道上的
You ran headfirst into another train
另一辆火车上了
that was parked on the tracks.
死了四个人
Four people died.
这是真的吗 格洛丽亚
This true, Gloria?
给你的大脑做的CT
CT scans of your brain
结果显示您有创伤性脑损伤
show that you suffered a traumatic brain injury.
在这种情况下 丧失导致创伤
With traumatic brain injury, it's quite common
发生的事故的记忆
to lose memories associated with the incident
是很常见的事情
in which the injury occurred.
对您来说 也就是撞车
In this case, the crash.
我还能不能记得起...
Will I ever remember...
发生了什么 怎么发生的吗
what happened, how it happened?
是可能的
It's possible.
但可能性不大
But not terribly likely.
我想最重要的是
I guess most of all,
我们想要更大的空间
we're looking for more space.
我们的宝贝女儿才出生
We just had a baby girl and, uh,
如果楼里1有活动室或者泳池
it would be great if the building had a playroom
会很棒的
or maybe a pool.
现在不行 半个小时后来
Not right now. Come back in half an hour.
你怎么不想让你家孩子
Why wouldn't you want your baby
投入天主教的怀抱呢
welcomed into the Catholic faith?
我回头打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
有个宗教极端分子刚跑进我办公室
A religious fanatic just walked into my office.
不仅口吐白沫 还大说方言
He's foaming at the mouth and speaking in tongues.
这可不好玩
It's not pretty.
这样不健康 本尼
This is not healthy, Benny.
你姐姐把你扯进我们的私人事务...
Your sister getting you involved in our private business...
这对我的家庭生活和你的职业生涯
It is not good for my home life and it is not good
都没有好处 要是你明白我的意思的话
for your professional life, if you follow my drift.
你知道 布尔...
You know, Bull...
洗礼可是圣礼
Baptism is a holy sacrament.
这能让你的孩子
It frees your child
洗去原罪
from original sin.
能净化她的灵魂
It cleanses her soul.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得我女儿的灵魂需要净化吗
You think my daughter's soul needs cleansing?
你觉得我们晚上放下她后她会做什么呢
Hmm. What do you think she does after we put her down at night?
也许她会溜出去 抢银行
maybe she sneaks out, robs a bank?
也许她会跟
maybe she's having a torrid affair
邻居家丈夫乱搞
with the neighbor's husband.
继续编 继续笑
Go ahead and make fun.
好呀
Okay, I will.
好吧不编了 听着...
Okay, I won't. Look...
我尊重的你的虔诚 本尼
I respect how devout you are, Benny.
事实上 我甚至发现这挺鼓励人心的
In fact, I even find it somewhat inspiring.
但不是所有人都像你那样想的
But not everyone feels the way you do, uh,
特别... 包括你姐姐
esp... including your sister.
真的吗 你还知道
Really? And you know that?
本杰明·科隆 你姐姐
Benjamin Colón, your sister
是个活生生的节日限定天主教♥徒♥
is the living definition of a C.E.O. Catholic.
节日限定
A C.E.O. Catholic?
只过圣诞节和复活节
Christmas, Easter only.
布尔...
Bull...
科隆家所有人都受过洗礼的
every single member of the Colón family has been baptized.
所... 所有人
E... Every single one.
为... 为什么你要阻止这项传统延续呢
W... Why would you want to prevent that tradition from continuing?
你知道你家还有别的传统嘛
You know what else has been a family tradition of yours?
奉子成婚
Being married when you have a baby.
除非我错过了梵蒂冈的某个新教义
And unless the Vatican put out a memo that I missed,
否则婚姻也还是圣事之一嘛
that's still one of the sacraments, too.
那又有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
我只是说 我向你姐姐求婚 她拒绝了
I'm just saying, I asked your sister to marry me, she said no.
那凭什么又该她选择参加
How come she's the one who gets to pick and choose
重要圣礼呢
the sacraments that matter?
- 走开 - 走开
- Go away. - Go away.
来错时候了
This a bad time?
好吧 你们下一场会面到时间了
Okay, then. Uh, your next appointment is here.
沃特跟格洛丽亚·莫拉
Walter and Gloria.m.ra.
事实是
The truth is
我完全没有跟车祸相关的记忆
I can't remember anything about the accident.
我就是记不起来
I just can't.
他们说我睡着了
They say I fell asleep,
我也无法否认
and I can't say that I didn't.
要知道...
You know...
我所知的一切就是有四个人死了
All I know is that four people are dead.
而我是那个开车的人
And I was the one driving the train.
而你找到我们是通过...
And you came to us through...
机车操作员工会
The locomotive operator's union.
他们给我提供了一份律师名单
They gave us a list of lawyers.
他们说你俩很厉害
And, uh, they said you two were very good.
他们让我
Uh, they told me
给你们看这封信
to give you this letter.
好的 那么...
Okay, so...
工会会为你付打官司的钱
the union will pay your legal bills.
那么
Well,
可以跟我们说说车祸前发生的事吗
u-uh, can you tell me anything about the moments before?
你要去上班
You were going to work.
之前有没有可能喝过酒
Did you maybe have a drink beforehand?
吃过任何感冒药
Take any cold medicine?
或者别的药 当时是否感到不同寻常的疲惫
maybe any other drugs? Were you unusually tired?
当然我很累
I mean, sure, I was tired.
我那一轮班是在半夜开始
Yeah, it was midnight when my shift started.
任何人都会感到疲惫的
Any body'd be tired.
是啊 嗯... 通常 我尽量在白天工作
Yeah, um... uh, normally, I try to work days.
是的 问题在于
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表