剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
So we should just believe what you tell us about this filter,
它甚至都还不存在
which doesn't yet exist,
甚至你说的其他一切基本都是谎言
even when almost everything else you have told us is a lie?
是的
Yes.
我没有其他问题了 法官大人
I have no further questions, your Honor.
结辩陈词很不错
That was a very nice closing argument.
他写的 大部分
Well, he wrote it. Mostly.
还行吧
It was fine.
我们还能申诉的
You know, we can appeal.
如果他们判你有罪的话
I mean, if they find you guilty,
我们会立即申诉的
we'll immediately file for an appeal.
不是说必定会这样
Not that, that's a foregone conclusion,
我只是说...
I'm just saying that, uh...
陪审团的决定是很微妙的
Jury deliberations are funny things.
谁也说不定
Lots can happen.
人们会开始交流
Uh, people start to compare notes,
他们的主意会改变
minds get changed, uh...
直到一切都结束了才算结束了
It's not over till it's over.
我到了
This is me.
谢谢你们俩做的这些事
Thank you both for everything.
我们一听到结果就会通知你的
Yeah. We'll give you a call the second we hear.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在道什么歉 陪审团都还没回去嗯
What are you sorry about? Jury's not even back yet.
拜托 你当时不说了吗
Come on, you called it.
她走进门的那刻你就表示拒绝了
You called it the second she first walked through the door.
我不是针对她 布尔
It wasn't her, Bull.
只是...
It was...
我知道 是她撒的谎
I know. The lies.
那些非真实的部分
The untruths.
一旦评审团知道你愿意撒谎编造
Once the jury knows you're willing to make things up
只为达到自己的目的
to get what you want...
天 我太自傲了
God, I'm arrogant.
我以为我能让他们明白
I thought we could get them to see
这只是达到目的的方法
it was just a means to an end.
毕竟结果如此重要
The end was so worthwhile.
你们俩是同一种人
You two are the same person.
你知道的吧
You know that, don't you?
你们的视线停在几乎不可能的事情上
You set your sights on something that's almost impossible,
什么人都没法阻止你们
and you don't let anyone talk you out of it.
这是我喜欢的一点
It's one of the things I love about you, man.
有时候我在想这一切是否只是假象呢
Sometimes I wonder if it isn't all a lie,
我们这些想方设法说服评审团的努力
this thing we do, this jury thing.
有什么用呢
I mean... what was the point?
据梅丽莎所说 我们说完的的时候
According to Marissa, by the time the AUSA
完全是压倒性的局势
was done with her closing, it was a shutout.
整片红色
Was a field of red.
她猜明早上
And she is betting that by tomorrow morning,
我们就该回法♥院♥了
we are back in court,
明天下午惠特尼就该在监狱里了
and Whitney is behind bars by tomorrow afternoon.
我其实一点也不擅长这些事
I mean, I'm really no good at this at all.
四天后
"亲爱的格蕾芙法官
"Dear Judge Graves.
四天后
四天后
我们已经考虑了整整四天
As you know, we have been deliberating
四天后
我们已经考虑了整整四天
As you know, we have been deliberating
我们所有人都决定好了
All of us are united in our verdict
除了一位陪审团员
with the exception of one juror.
这位团员拒绝改变主意 拒绝讨论
This juror refuses to budge, refuses to debate.
情况很难再有进展"
It is difficult to see a way forward from here."
召集所有人一小时后到法庭
I'm going to call everyone back into the court in an hour,
宣布未决审判
officially declaring a mistrial.
我想你们是打算尽快
My assumption is you're going to want to retry this
重新开始吗
as quickly as possible?
当然的
Absolutely.
当然 你的客户将会继续处于保释
Your client, will, of course, remain out on bail.
你们最早多久有时间 先生们
What's your first availability, gentlemen?
不幸的是 我们工作室
Unfortunately, our office is booked
接下来七个月都有安排了
for the next seven months.
好的 那就是七个月后了
All right, then. Seven months it is.
我先记下来
I'm going to pencil it in,
如果你们安排有变
and I would hope that if things change,
请通知我们 我们能提前安排
you'll let us know so that we can move this forward.
现在请去接你们的客户吧 我们做官方宣布
Now go get your client so we can make this official.
七个月
Seven months?
我们连下一个案子是什么都不知道
We don't even know what our next case is.
我有告诉过你我爸
I ever tell you how my dad
是怎么死在莫哈韦的海啸里的吗
died in a tsunami in the Mojave?
莫哈韦 加州沙漠
是怎么死在莫哈韦的海啸里的吗
died in a tsunami in the Mojave?
天哪 还要这么久
My God, in a million years,
我可没想到会这样
that is not where I saw this going.
就像之前说的 这很微妙
Well, like I told you, deliberations are a funny thing.
但七个月
But seven months?
感觉也太久了吧
It seems so far away.
我是想让你有时间改良过滤器
I wanted to give you time to work on that filter.
你快让它实现你的承诺
You get that thing to do the things you say it can do,
这样就不存在诈骗 也不存在官司了
and there is no fraud and there is no case.
好吧
Okay.
多谢了
I appreciate that.
但事实是我现在没钱
But the truth is, at this point, I have no money.
自从政♥府♥告了我
Ever since the government filed this case,
投资人们都把钱抽走了
investors have been pulling their money out.
借债的开始急着要债
Creditors have been demanding payment.
这个事赶快解决好像才更好
It may make more sense to just get this over with.
当然 不是说我不感激
That's not to say I don't appreciate
你为我做的一切 但是...
what you're trying to do, but...
霍兰德小姐
Ms. Holland.
抱歉打扰了
Um, forgive me for intruding.
我是陪审团员 实际上 是陪审团主席
I'm, uh, one of the jurors. Uh, the foreman, actually.
我必须说 我被你想做的事
I have to tell you, I am positively fascinated
吸引了
by what it is you're trying to do,
希望在你这我还能有地方
and I was hoping you might be able to find room for me
提供帮助 比如提供一些额外的资金
to help, perhaps provide some additional capital.
如果我在做什么不恰当的事
Uh, if I'm doing something improper,
你们会告诉我的 对吗
uh, one of you will tell me, right?
没啥不合适
All sounds proper to me.
很期待与你的合作
I look forward to speaking with you.
这很有可能就解决了
This may just work out.
我收回我的话
I take back what I said.
我好像还是挺擅长处理评审团的嘛
I think I may actually be pretty good at this jury thing.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表