剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I was given shares in the company.
如果公♥司♥被卖♥♥ 我确实会获益
If it sells, I do stand to benefit.
然而威廉女士
Whereas Ms. Williams,
莎蒂 尽管你声称很喜欢她
Sadie... despite all your stated affection for her...
很清楚地告诉过你
made it very clear to you that she was not a fan
她并不认可你的工作 是吗
of your work, hasn't she?
我们的意见时有分歧
We haven't always seen eye to eye.
显然是的
No, you haven't.
所以 一方面
So, on one hand,
如果监护权持续
you stand to make a lot of money
你就能拿到一大笔钱
if this guardianship stays in place.
另一方面 如果监护权丧失 你很有可能失业
And, on the other, you are likely out of a job if it ends.
为什么陪审团还要相信你说的话呢
Why should this jury believe anything you have to say?
好了
That's okay.
当我没问
Forget I asked.
我问完了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
我知道你们俩都不回公♥司♥
I knew you both weren't coming back to the office,
但我觉得你们会想看看这个
and I thought you'd want to see this.
这是什么
What are we looking at here?
分类账目记录
Ledger entries?
没错 在那个首席运营官作证
Yep. After that COO testified
莎蒂在诊断之前做下的决定
that decisions Sadie made prior to her diagnosis
让公♥司♥持续损失后
were still costing the company money,
我用了莎蒂给我的密♥码♥
I used a password Sadie had given me
仔细看了看账簿
to take a long look at the books.
我没能找到任何证据
And while I wasn't able to find any evidence
证明莎蒂为公♥司♥带来了损失
that Sadie's breakdown is still costing the company anything,
但我发现了这些...
I did... find... these.
麻烦给不懂法务会计的人解释一下
And for those of us who don't read or write forensic accounting...
高亮部分是银行电汇
The highlighted portions are wire transfers.
过去三年 每三个月
Half a million dollars made every three months for the last
都有一笔五十万美元的转账
three years.
- 好吧... - 花了点力气
- Okay... - It took some doing,
但我终于追踪到了
but I was finally able to track where it was
钱汇入的账户
the money was being sent to.
汇款路径号♥码通往一个个人货币市场账户
The routing number is for a personal money market account.
账户名是莎蒂父亲的名字
An account in Sadie's father's name.
你的意思是 莎蒂的父亲一直在把
You're telling me Sadie's father has been moving money
莎蒂公♥司♥的资金转移到他的个人账户吗
from Sadie's company to his own personal account?
价值高达六百万美元
To the tune of $6 million.
威廉先生 为什么你要向法庭申请
Mr. Williams, why did you initially petition the court
对你已成年女儿的监护权
for a guardianship over your grown daughter?
我爱我女儿
I love my daughter.
一直都爱
I always have.
她年少有为
She accomplished so much at such a young age.
但是 几年前
But then, a few years ago,
她好像突然变了个人
it was like she stopped being herself.
就好像有谁
Like some other person
篡夺了她的身体
had crawled inside her and taken over.
我是说
I mean,
我们一直都有密切的交流
we always talked all the time.
但是 突然之间
But then, suddenly,
有时我好几天都没有她的消息
there'd be periods where I wouldn't hear from her for days.
有一次是好几周
Weeks, at one point.
后来她开始疯狂地打电♥话♥
Then I couldn't get her to stop calling.
一小时十二次
12 times in one hour.
说的还都是废话
All about nonsense.
说她听见了互联网上的声音
How she could hear the Internet,
听见她微波炉的声音
hear her microwave.
接下来
Next thing I know,
她突然要在苏豪区斥巨资买♥♥♥房♥♥子
she's talking about buying this very expensive building in SoHo.
我无法理解 银行家也无法理解
Makes no sense to me. Makes no sense to the bankers.
那根本不是住♥宅♥楼
It's not a residential building.
我们也不需要额外的制♥造♥区域
And it's not like we needed any additional manufacturing space.
所以我问了她
So I asked her.
让她告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me about this building.
她说她已经计划好了
And she tells me she had this brainstorm.
她想要开一条新的生产线
She's going to start a new line.
一桩全新的生意
A whole new business.
她要制♥造♥看不见的服装
She's going to make invisible clothing.
布尔 我们碰上一个刺儿头陪审员
We're down to a single green juror, Bull.
有一次我女儿崩溃了 众所周知
Then, once my daughter had her now-famous breakdown...
她向人们扔东西 还被拍下来
throwing things at people, all of it captured by a camera...
法庭一点都没犹豫
the court didn't hesitate.
她无论对自己还是他人都是一个危险的存在
She was clearly a danger to herself and others.
我不过是尽了父亲的本职
I did what any father would do.
谢谢你 威廉先生
Thank you, Mr. Williams.
你确定你真的想这样吗
You're sure you want to do this?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你感情♥色♥彩浓重的证词 威廉先生
Thank you for your emotional testimony, Mr. Williams.
但如果你不介意的话
But if you don't mind,
我就要进行下一步
I'd like to switch gears
开始讨论更切合实际的监管权问题了
and discuss the more practical side of your guardianship.
没问题
Absolutely.
好的 现在
Okay. Now...
请看这张莎蒂"定义自我"的
Take a look at these financial records
公♥司♥财务纪录
from the corporate account of Define Yourself by Sadie.
好的
Of course.
这些被标记出的转账记录
Now, these... highlighted transfers here,
显示公♥司♥的钱被转进了
they show corporate money being transferred
一个私人账户中
into a private account.
这上表明
Now, that...
这个账户是你注册的
account is registered to you,
对不对 威廉先生
isn't it, Mr. Williams?
既然这样 这就是你的个人账户了
And by that, I mean it is a personal account,
是不是呢
isn't it?
是的
It is. Yes.
概述一下这件事就是
So what are we to make of this?
根据这些记录
According to these records,
在过去的这三年里
over a period of three years,
整个公♥司♥的监管权都在你手里
while the company was entrusted to your guardianship,
但公♥司♥账户里的六百万美元却跑到了
$6 million made its way from the corporation's bank account
你的账户里
to yours.
一个个人的中转账户
A personal money market account.
您贪污了那么多钱吗 先生
You embezzle that money, sir?
法官阁下 我请求休会
Your Honor, I'd like to request a recess
- 我要和我的委托人商议一下 - 允许
- to confer with my client. - Fine.
法庭休息十分钟
This court will take a ten-minute recess.
能否请你和你的团队
Would you and your team mind joining us
到会议室与我们商议一下
in the conference room, please?
所以你不打算否认你贪污了钱
So you're not denying you took the money?
不
No.
我就是拿了
I took it.
但我是因为我女儿才拿的
But I did it for my daughter.
你说什么呢 爸爸
What are you talking about, Dad?
你住院的那天晚上
The night you were hospitalized.
你确实乱扔东西来着对不对
You do remember throwing things, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
你打到了你的摄影师
Well, you hit your cameraman.
打到了他的脸
Hit him in the face.
正击中
In the eye.
他的眼睛
Directly.
以至于造成了眼球破裂
Hard enough to cause something called a globe rupture.
眼科医生为他做了手术
An ophthalmologist performed surgery on him.
成功地修复了破裂
Managed to close the rupture,
控制住了内出血
control the internal bleeding,
拯救了他的眼睛 但他...
save the eye. But he...
但却不能回复他的视力
just couldn't restore the man's vision.
天哪
Oh, my God.
所以 这钱...
So, the money...
你的意思是钱是用来付医药费的吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表