剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 我还想唱唱反调
Okay. I'll play devil's advocate.
万一这个故障只发生了这一次呢
What if this signal malfunction only happened once?
万一这个信♥号♥♥灯
The same signal performed perfectly
在弗朗克那件事后一直完美运行
immediately after Frank's encounter with it
直到沃特经过
and right up until Walter's.
间歇性失灵
An intermittent error.
事故报告呢
How about an incident report?
他可是差点就撞车了 至少该写份报告吧
Did he at least file an incident report after his near miss?
我没问这么细
I didn't ask that specific question,
但我知道他向铁路公♥司♥
but I know he went to the railroad
汇报过信♥号♥♥灯的问题
and reported the signal problem.
公♥司♥应该有相关记录
Then they should have a record of it.
这样可以证明铁路公♥司♥
Which would prove they were on notice
知道信♥号♥♥灯有可能发生故障了
about a potential signal malfunction.
你就当是帮我个忙吧
Maybe you can just do it for me.
什么
What's that?
让阿思翠受洗
Agree to let Astrid be baptized.
你应该不想被牵扯进来吧
You don't want to put yourself in the middle of this.
已经晚了 她可是我的侄女
I already am. She's my niece.
本尼 我不反对受洗
Benny, I have nothing against baptism.
我知道这样能让伊兹开心
In fact, knowing that it would make Izzy happy,
让你开心
make you happy...
只是...
It's just...
就算我们现在没结婚
Even though we're not married,
除非你姐姐想喊停
it's a marriage,
这也算是一段婚姻
except when your sister decides it isn't.
我不懂你在说些什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
没关系 这件事不是为了让你懂的
It's okay, 'cause it's not for you to understand.
这是我和伊兹之间的事
It's really between Izzy and me.
好吧
All right.
我就不多管闲事了
I'll keep my nose out of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我说我并不期待
Would you think any less of me
庭审第三天
如果我说我并不期待
Would you think any less of me
庭审第三天
接下来的工作 你会看不起我吗
if I confessed to you I wasn't looking forward to this?
庭审第三天
庭审第三天
你是说你不期待接下来的辩护
You mean you're not excited to present our case?
庭审第三天
你是说你不期待接下来的辩护
You mean you're not excited to present our case?
不期待沃特出庭作证吗
Not excited to put Walter on the stand?
确实 我也有点担心
Yeah. I have my concerns as well.
或许我得给委托人做个'战前演讲'
Maybe I'll have a little pep talk with our client.
请进
Come in.
所以 你清楚
So, you understand
自己马上就要出庭作证了吧
you're about to be called to testify.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这是你为自己辩护的好机会
This will be your chance to tell your story.
一个说服陪审团相信
Your chance to convince that jury
那天晚上发生的事故与你无关的机会
that you are not responsible for what happened that night.
好吧
Okay.
但我也不确定
But I can't swear
自己到底是不是无辜的
that I'm not responsible.
我不能
I just can't.
我明白了
I see.
那么 我决定了
Well, then I've come to a decision.
什么
What's that?
我和科隆先生
Mr. Colón and I
会直接告诉法官
will go right to the judge
这起案子我们不管了
and withdraw from this case.
先生 你并不想胜诉
You, sir, do not want to win.
你想利用司法体制
You want to use the justice system
帮助你...惩罚自己
to help you... punish yourself.
原因我不太确定
For what, I'm not sure.
或许是因为你女儿的癌症
Maybe it's your child's cancer.
或许是死在
Maybe it's those people
那辆火车上的人
who died on that train.
没关系
Which is fine.
这是你的人生
It's your life.
但我不会让你这种
But I am not gonna let the fact
一点也不在乎妻子
that you have so little regard for your wife,
不重视生命的人
so little regard for life itself,
成为我职业生涯中的污点
blemish my record in the legal community.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我...我还能怎么办
What...what would you like me to do?
你想让我撒谎吗
You want me to lie?
我希望你能在乎一点
I want you to care.
我希望你能上点心
I want you to give a damn.
我甚至在考虑 只要你说了实话
I'd even consider staying on board
就继续为你辩论
if you'd just be honest.
什么叫说实话
What do you mean, be honest?
你又不知道那天晚上发生了什么
You don't know what happened that night.
所以看在上帝的份上 别胡思乱想了
So, for God's sake, stop guessing.
别去管那晚可能发生了什么了
Testify to who you are
你只需要说出你是谁
and what you do know,
你知道什么就够了
not what might have been.
另外也别再帮对手说话了
And stop doing the other side's job for them.
你觉得怎么样
So what's it gonna be?
现在 控方尝试说服陪审团相信
Now, the prosecution would have this jury believe
事故发生的那晚
that you were suicidal on the night of the accident,
你故意
that you allowed
让火车和货运车相撞 以此来自我了结
your train to collide with the freight train on purpose.
是这样的吗 莫拉先生
Is that true, Mr. Mora?
当然不是了
Of course it's not true.
陪审团凭什么相信你呢
And why should this jury believe that?
因为 如果你们了解我
Well, because, if you know me,
你们会知道我信仰上帝
you know that I believe in God.
也知道我信奉教会的教义
You know that I believe in the church's teachings.
我每周都去教堂
I go to church every week.
我和我妻子
My wife and I
还有我女儿每周都会去的
took our little girl every week.
所以我知道我的女儿会去往天堂
So I know that she's in heaven.
我知道仁慈的上帝
I know that the good Lord
会迎接她的灵魂
has welcomed her soul.
我也知道如果我自杀了
And I know if I were to commit suicide,
就去不了天堂了
I'd never see heaven.
也就是说
Which means
我再也见不到
that I wouldn't ever
我可爱的女儿了
see my little girl again.
谢谢你 莫拉先生
Thank you, Mr. Mora.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
他是个优秀的证人
He's a pretty good witness.
你对他说了什么
What'd you say to him?
没什么
Nothing much.
就是撒了个谎
I just lied.
干得漂亮
Smart.
我想也是
I guess.
谢谢你的证词 莫拉先生
Thank you for your testimony,.Mr. Mora.
非常的...感人
It was... very moving.
但无法否认的是
But the fact remains
有四个人死去了
that four people are dead.
尽管你刚才说了那番话
And despite what you've said,
但调查仍然表明
an investigation concluded
是人为错误造成了他们的死亡
that it was human error that killed them.
你的错
Your error.
就算你并不是
Even if you didn't
故意引发事故的
cause the collision intentionally,
那你能百分百肯定
can you say with 100% certainty
你在驾驶时没有犯困吗
that you didn't fall asleep at that wheel?
在我驾驶火车的十四年又两万五千小时中
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表