剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
One day, I was driving a train on the northern line,
我差点撞到另一辆火车
I almost collided with another one.
幸运的是 那天天气不错
Luckily for me, there was no weather,
还是在下午 所以我能看见前面的火车
was still in the afternoon, so I could see what was coming
并且及时刹车了
and I got on the brake in time.
所以 等等 你没有撞到火车
So, wait, you didn't hit a train,
但他们还是辞退了你
but they fired you anyway?
这就是我想说的
That's my point.
我差点撞上那辆火车的原因是
Whole reason I almost hit that train is because
在我控制开关时我看见了绿色的信♥号♥♥灯
when I approached the switch I was given a green signal.
绿色意味着通行
Green means go.
所以我发动了
So I went.
那你跟公♥司♥说了吗
And did you tell the company that?
当然说了
I sure did.
他们怎么回应呢
How did they respond?
他们给我做了药检
They drug tested me.
他们发现了什么
What did they find?
就是他们想要发现的
Exactly what they wanted to find.
就是他们希望发现的
Exactly what they were hoping to find.
我觉得非常奇怪 因为
Which is fascinating to me, because,
据我所知 我从未服用过任何东西
to the best of my knowledge, I didn't have anything in my system
来让药检呈阳性
that could have tested positive.
听着...
Look...
我并非圣人
I'm no saint.
但我在工作时从不喝酒或吸毒
But I don't drink or drug when I work,
更不会在试图说服别人
and I certainly don't drink or drug
我看见的是绿灯而他们坚持否认时
when I'm trying to convince somebody I saw a green light
喝酒或吸毒
when they're insisting I saw a red one.
庭审第二天
现在 能请你告诉法庭
Now, can you please tell the court
你是怎么认识沃特·莫拉的吗
how it is you know Walter Mora?
我们在同一个教会
We attend the same church.
布鲁克林的圣凯瑟琳
Saint Catherine's of Brooklyn.
然后... 在过去的几个月里
And then... we've been getting to know each other
我们对彼此的了解逐渐加深
even better these past few months.
为什么
And why is that?
我们都参加了教会的同一个悲伤小组
We've both been attending a grief group at church.
我丈夫大概一年前去世了
My husband passed away about a year ago.
而沃特的女儿因癌症去世了
And Walter lost his daughter to cancer.
我衷心向你们两位
My condolences.
表示哀悼
To both of you.
现在 康布思女士
Now, Miss Combs,
你昨天下午联♥系♥了
you contacted the district attorney's
地方检察官办公室 不是吗
office yesterday afternoon, did you not?
是的
I did.
我在网上和报纸上
I've been following the trial on the Internet
关注着这个审判
and in the paper.
而当我们在一个悲伤小组时
And there are just some things that Walter said
沃特说了一些话 一些...
when we were in grief group together, things that...
让我感到不适的话
well, they made me uncomfortable.
你能告诉我们是什么事情吗
And can you share with us what those things were?
反对 我不得不认为这些对话
Objection. I have to believe that these conversations
受到医生-病人的特权保护
are protected under the therapist-patient privilege,
并享有和律师与委托人之间
and are afforded the same protections as those
一样的保护
between an attorney and his client.
事实上 法官阁下
Actually, Your Honor,
要获取该特权的话 该小组必须要由
to qualify for that privilege, the group must be moderated
有执照的治疗师 心理学家或者社会工作者主持
by a licensed therapist, psychologist or social worker.
但是出席教会主办的聚会里
None of which were present
没有这些人
at this church-sponsored gathering.
你能提供反驳的证据吗 科隆先生
Do you have proof to the contrary, Mr. Colon?
我没有 法官阁下
I do not, Your Honor.
反对无效
Objection overruled.
请证人回答问题
The witness may answer the question.
我喜欢沃特
I like Walter.
我真的喜欢他
I really do.
他和格洛丽亚经历了太多事
And he and Gloria have been through so much.
但火车失事三天前
But there was a grief group meeting
有一个悲伤小组会议
three days before the train wreck.
在会议后
And after the meeting,
我们一起离开 沃特说
we were leaving together, and Walter was saying that
他度过了艰难的一周
he was having a tough week.
比平常更艰难的
Tougher than most.
他说...
He said...
他太痛苦了...
his pain was so great...
他想要结束这一切
he was thinking about ending it all.
在那几天
That some days,
生活让人难以忍♥受
living felt like it was too much to bear.
听上去像是你在说
It sounds like you're saying
沃特·莫拉看见了红灯并且知道
Walter.m.ra saw the red light signal and knew a train
有火车停在他前面的铁轨上
was parked on the tracks in front of him.
但有可能他并不
That perhaps instead of seeing it
把那当做铁轨上的障碍
as an obstruction on the tracks,
相反 他认为那是一个机会
he saw it as an opportunity.
用他的话来说 那是一个
An opportunity to, to use his own words,
"了结一切"的机会
"End it all."
这就是你想要告诉我们的吗
Is that what you're trying to tell us?
法官大人 反对 诱导证人进行推测
Your Honor, objection. Speculation.
律师作证
Counsel is testifying.
我撤回这个提问 法官大人
I withdraw the question, Your Honor.
事实上 我没有其他问题了
And, in fact, I have no further questions.
现在情况有多糟 玛丽莎
How bad is it,.m.rissa?
这位证人说服了陪审团
The jury finds this witness extremely credible.
现在他们似乎已经不关心
They no longer appear to be questioning
是不是沃特的错了
whether or not it was Walter's fault.
而是沃特是否有意
They're only questioning whether or not
造成这起事故
he crashed the train on purpose.
不管是哪一种情况 显示器这边都很精彩
Either way, my monitors look like Carrie on prom night.
今天过得好吗
How did it go today?
就那样
It went.
不问问和弗兰克·乌扎斯基见面有什么收获吗
Well, ask me about my meeting with Frank Uzarski.
是泰勒在网上
What, the, uh,
发现的那个愤怒的火车司机吗
disgruntled engineer that Taylor found online?
没错
Yes, indeed.
原来他曾经也迎面碰上另一辆火车
Turns out he, too, had a run-in with a train
也不知道为什么它会出现
he had no idea would be there.
不同的是 他避免了事故的发生
Only, in his case, he was able to avoid a collision.
他向铁路公♥司♥汇报过这件事吗
Did he report it to the railroad?
上报过
Uh, he sure did.
后来公♥司♥的人对他做了药检
And then they drug tested him
尽管没发生事故 他最后还是被开除了
and then fired him for his efforts.
我... 我不太明白
Um, I'm...I'm confused.
就好像用炮打跳蚤一样 有点大惊小怪吧
Sounds like they fired a cannon to kill a flea.
又没撞车 也没发生事故
Uh, there was no crash. There was no accident.
为什么开除他
Why fire him?
因为他坚称本来应该
Well, he claims that the signal
提醒他前方有车的信♥号♥♥灯
that's supposed to alert an engineer to stop
不但没让他停车 反而让他
when there's a train in his path
继续前进
told him to go.
这和我们的案子有什么关系
I'm not sure how that applies to our case.
我们这起案子事故当天天气很不好
Well, in our case, Walter was dealing with bad weather.
能见度很低
Extremely low visibility.
所以如果信♥号♥♥灯失灵
So if there was a signal malfunction,
沃特看到的是绿灯
if he saw green,
那就解释了他为什么没停车了
that would explain why he didn't brake.
再加上当天的大雨和浓雾
And with all the rain and fog,
等他看到停着的货运列车时
by the time he saw the parked freight train,
就已经来不及了
it would have been too late.
这个解释挺有意思
Well, that's an interesting theory,
但我提醒你 运输安全委员会在调查时
but need to remind you that the NTSB investigation
并没有发现信♥号♥♥灯故障
found no such signal malfunction.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表