剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
是我 你的哥哥斯蒂芬 开门让我进去
It's your big brother Stephen. Come on, let me in.
我用备用钥匙进来
I'm using my spare,
你如果在上厕所 就把门关好了
so if you're in the john, close the damn door.
哟 莱恩
Yo, Ryan.
我看见你电♥话♥里说的那幅海报了
I saw the poster you called me about.
哟 小莱
Yo, Ry.
莱恩 你在哪呢
Ryan, where you at?
你还好吗 莱恩
Ryan, you okay?
你在里面吗
You in there?
我进来了
I'm coming in.
布尔 他是我的老朋友了
Bull, he's an old friend,
我们认识很久了 所以我希望你说话客气一点
a really old friend, so I need you to be nice.
你上次见他是什么时候了
How long since you've seen him?
不知道 大概七八年前吧
I don't know. Seven or eight years?
你都七八年没见过他了
You haven't seen him in seven or eight years?
你这个普通朋友叫啥来着
What's this casual acquaintance's name again?
斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬·瑞波萨
Stephen. Stephen Raposa.
还有 布尔 我求你了
And Bull, I am pleading with you,
他弟弟刚去世
he just lost his younger brother,
所以他真的很脆弱
so he's really, really fragile.
你们听过回归自然
Are you folks familiar with the Back to Nature Wilderness
还有男生领袖训练营吗
and Leadership Camp for Boys?
当然 这是纽约的一个机构
Of course. It's a New York institution.
是由皮特·梅布鲁克创建的 在大概九十年代早期的时候
Peter Maybrook started it, when, the early '90s?
没错 皮特·梅布鲁克呢
Right. Peter Maybrook.
他靠高端体育用品连锁店
Made that that fortune with the chain
发了一大笔财
of upscale sporting goods stores.
回归自然啊
Back to Nature.
我知道有些小孩免费去参加的 他们很喜欢
Now, I knew some kids who went for free. They loved it.
我也喜欢 孩子们喜欢远离父母
Oh, me, too. Kids from foster care.
这就是他的手段 不是吗
I mean, that was his thing, wasn't it?
花钱送一些叛逆的男孩子离开城市 去到大自然
Paying for at-risk boys to get out of the city and into nature?
我弟弟和我参加过这个营地
My brother and I went to that camp.
我理解你 你的弟弟刚去世
I understand you recently lost your brother.
其实他是自杀身亡的
Yeah, he took his own life, actually.
用药过量同时割腕自杀
He simultaneously overdosed and slit his wrists.
他跟我说 这都是因为梅布鲁克
He told me it was Maybrook.
不好意思 什么是因为他
I'm sorry. What was Maybrook?
当我弟弟还在那个营地的时候
He took liberties with my brother.
梅布鲁克猥亵了他
While he was at that camp.
他只有十三岁
When he was only 13.
我懂了
I see.
所以你是要起诉皮特·梅布鲁克虐待儿童吗
So you're accusing Peter Maybrook of abuse.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你弟弟报♥警♥了吗
And did your brother go to the police?
报了
He did.
他过了十年才报♥警♥ 但他还是报了
He waited ten years, but he did it.
当然 警♥察♥根本不信他
And of course, they didn't believe him.
因为他当时完全就是个瘾君子
By then, he was a full-blown addict
你懂的 瘾君子的话不可信
and you know, addicts lie.
而且他也有过一些犯罪记录
And he had a-a bit of a record.
并且梅布鲁克 他在这里就是个神级人物
And Maybrook, Maybrook's a-a god in this town.
这是十五年前发生的事吗
And this happened, when, 15 years ago?
是的 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
警♥察♥又对此无动于衷
And when the police wouldn't do anything,
这使莱恩变得更加疯狂了
it drove Ryan even crazier.
他闯进了梅布鲁克的房♥子
He broke into Maybrook's estate,
偷了一切他能拿走的东西
he stole everything he could get his hands on.
他吸毒已经吸昏了头了
He was coked out of his mind.
- 哇 - 我...斯蒂芬
- Wow. - I... Stephen,
这些你从没跟我说过
you never told me any of this.
那你来这进行法律咨♥询♥的原因是
And you're seeking legal counsel because...?
我想起诉
I want to sue.
我想起诉梅布鲁克 我在报纸上看到
I want to sue Maybrook. I-I read in the paper
纽约刚通过了一项新的法律
about this new law that New York just passed.
- 《儿童受害法案》- 没错
- The Child Victims Act. - That's right.
因为这项新法律的出♥台♥
Because there's this new law,
儿童虐待案不再有诉讼时效限制
there's no statute of limitations.
其实并不是说没有诉讼时效限制了
Well, it's not that there's no statute of limitations.
政♥府♥其实是花了一年的时间
What they've done is, for one year only,
建立了"回溯窗口期"
instituted something called a "Lookback window."
无论过去了多少年
Any victim of child sexual abuse can sue
儿童性侵案的受害人都可以起诉
no matter how long ago the abuse happened.
你说得对
Well, there you go.
问题是 瑞波萨先生
Uh, the problem is, Mr. Raposa,
我不认为这套法律适用于你
I don't think that law applies to you.
你弟弟已经去世
Your brother is deceased.
这意味着无论有没有诉讼时效限制
That means we have no standing to sue on his behalf.
我们都不能代表他起诉
Statute of limitations or no statute of limitations.
那 没有别的解决办法了吗
And there's no, there's no work-around for that?
没有
No. Not really.
真的很抱歉 斯蒂芬
I'm so sorry, Stephen.
我对一切都感到很遗憾
So sorry for all of it.
一是这么多年没见你了 二是我们没能帮到你
For not seeing you for so long, for us not being able to help.
如果你有别的需求就再打电♥话♥给我好吗
Will you call me if there's anything else you need?
比如帮你筹备葬礼什么的
Help with funeral arrangements,
任何事都行
anything.
跟我说话啊
Talk to me.
我理解为什么我们不能为莱恩起诉
So I get that we can't sue for Ryan.
莱恩不在了 我们没有起诉资格
Ryan's gone, so we have no standing.
但我呢
But what about me?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, w-what?
我
Me.
那个男人也侵犯了我
The man molested me, too.
我能起诉吗
So what about me?
能以我的名义起诉吗
Can we sue on my behalf?
庭审专家 第四季第十一集 保持愤怒,回溯
- 你介意我... - 不介意
- You okay if I...? - Sure.
感谢你来的这么早
Thanks for coming in so early.
这可以让我集中精力在
It's just easier for me to focus on you
你和你的经历上
and your story before the chaos starts.
那我们从头开始
So, let's begin at the beginning.
当梅布鲁克第一次和你
How old were you when Peter Maybrook
有肢体接触时 你多大
initiated physical contact?
我十四岁 那是我待在营地的最后一个夏天
I was 14. It was the last summer I spent at that camp.
那我们来谈谈那个夏天
So, let's talk about that summer.
不好意思 只是二十四年过去了 我从未说起过这件事
I'm sorry, it's just, for 24 years, I never talked about it.
我从不想谈起 现在也是
I never wanted to. Still don't want to.
这完全能理解
It's completely understandable.
但你需要把你的故事说给陪审团成员听
But you're gonna have to tell the story in front of a jury.
最好的准备就是现在
And the best way to prepare for that is here.
就像我说的 那是我待在营地的最后一个夏天
Like I said, it was my last summer at that camp.
我被选为营地队长
And they made me a cabin captain.
这是很高的荣誉
That was a big honor, it was a big deal.
他们只挑选了十二个男孩
They only picked 12 boys.
这代表你可以和梅布鲁克待在一起
And it meant you got to spend time with Maybrook.
这是一件很光荣的事吗
And that was considered a perk?
当然 梅布鲁克被认为是
Oh, yeah. Maybrook, he was,
地球上最酷的人
he was the coolest guy on the planet.
空中铁匠:七十年代最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一
地球上最酷的人
he was the coolest guy on the planet.
空中铁匠:七十年代最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一
他开着野马 听着空中铁匠的歌♥
He drove a Mustang, he listened to Aerosmith.
空中铁匠:七十年代最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一
空中铁匠:七十年代最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一
他和我们一样家里很穷 但现在很富有
He grew up poor like us but now he was rich.
当上营地队长意味着你能进入他的圈子
And being a cabin leader meant he knew your name.
意味着你有机会在靠近营地的
It meant you got to go to this special dinner
他的庄园里与他共进晚餐
at his estate near the camp.
那次吃晚餐是你第一次
And was that the first time you were alone with him?
- 与他独处吗 - 不是
- At the dinner? - No.
那晚我们十二个男孩都在那
No, all 12 of us were there that night.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表