剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
that financed the payment we were discussing.
瑞恩·德兰西是谁
Who's Ron Delancy?
等等 为什么这个名字那么耳熟
Wait, why does that name sound familiar?
等等
Wait a minute.
他不是另一个被告吗
Isn't he one of the other defendants?
我们在陪审团资格审查时见过他
We met him here during voir dire.
那个想雇我们的律师
The lawyer who tried to retain us.
看 他就在那
Look at him right there.
那家伙大概
I think that guy has been
每天都坐在旁听席
sitting in the gallery every single day.
我刚给你的那些文件
Those documents I just gave you
证明了德兰西成立了一系列空壳公♥司♥
prove that Ron Delancy set up a series of shell corporations,
把钱从一个账户转到另一个账户
moved the money from one account to another,
直到最后到了八号♥陪审员的账户里
until it reached juror number eight's account.
我们要把这件事告诉原告律师吧
We're gonna disclose this to the prosecutor, right?
本尼·科隆 你就是我肚子里的蛔虫
Benny Colon, you read my mind.
我们得快点
Let's make this quick.
我得尽快把这案子结了
I need to wrap this case up.
周一着手开始下一个案子
I have to start the next one on Monday.
- 当然 我们开始吧 - 这是什么
- Sure. Let's get right to it. - What is this?
银行记录
Bank records.
我看得出来
I can see that.
但这和你委托人无关啊
But they have nothing to do with your client.
再看看那个文件
Look at the file again.
记录上的名字
The names on the records.
有想起什么吗
Any of 'em jump out at you?
瑞恩·德兰西
Ron Delancy?
他是我另一起大学贿赂案的被告
He's a defendant in another one of my college bribery cases.
同样的案件 先后顺序不同罢了
Same church, different pew.
这些记录显示德兰西先生刚刚贿赂了一位
Those records indicate that Mr. Ron Delancy just bribed a juror
我们的委托人的陪审员
in our client's case.
他为什么要那么做 这又不是他的庭审
And why would he do that? This isn't even his trial.
他是一位律师 他知道如果我们赢了这场官司
He's a lawyer, and he knows if we win our case,
他打赢自己那场官司的可能性就会大幅上升
chance of him winning his case grow exponentially.
也许他还期望着能够驳回诉讼
Maybe he's even hoping for a dismissal.
感谢你们将此事知会于我 先生们
Well, thank you for bringing this to my attention, gentlemen.
显然 我们必须要告诉法官
Obviously, we're gonna have to tell the judge.
肯定的
Obviously.
请您务必知晓是沙迪医生执意
You should know Dr. Shadid insisted
让我们将此事告知您的
that we bring this to you.
我是说 知晓了有一位陪审员
I mean, he had everything to gain,
站在他的那边 他本来可以获益无穷的
knowing that there was a juror set to vote in his favor.
您不能再继续控告他
You can't continue to prosecute him.
他是一个诚实 有声誉的人
He is an honest, reputable man.
你不能因为他已经过世的父亲在十年前做的事
You can't punish him for something his dead father did
惩罚他
a decade ago.
您所说的我已知晓
I hear what you are saying,
而且我一定会考虑到这一点
and I will certainly take it under advisement.
介意我给您一条职业建议吗
You mind if I give you a little career advice?
瑞恩·德兰西案件才是
The Ron Delancy case is
你真正应该追查的
exactly the kind of precedent-setting case
先例案件
you should be pursuing.
你可不想让选民以一个起诉了
You don't want to be remembered by voters
无辜医生的检察官...
as the prosecutor...
迫♥害♥者形象记住你
the persecutor of an innocent doctor,
那位本应该在外面救死扶伤的医生
someone who should have been out there saving lives
却被困在了法庭里
but instead was stuck in a courtroom
为自己辩护
defending himself against you.
是伊兹吗
It Izzy?
是的 是
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
时间到了
It's-it's time.
我 我要走了
I'm... I'm, uh, I got to go.
我要有个 我们
I'm having a... we're, um...
我的孩子要出生了
My child's about to be born.
这次你能确定吗
You sure this time?
那么
Um, so...
我们达成共识了吗
do we have an understanding?
你会撤销我们这起案件的指控
You'll dismiss the charges in our case...
然后去追查瑞恩·德兰西
...and go after Ron Delancy?
我说过了 之后再回复你
Like I said, I'll have to get back to you.
拜托了
Oh, come on.
别这么对我 你让我委托人的案件
Don't do this to me. You're leaving my client
悬而未决
hanging in the balance here.
我想在离开之前
I-I'd like to give him an answer
- 给他一个回复 - 对此我做不了决定
- before I leave. - I have no control over that.
你该干嘛就干嘛去吧
You just go and do what you have to do.
你完全可以做决定
You have complete control over that.
我们就 达成决议吧
Let's just... come to a resolution.
我说了 我要复核一下这些文件
Like I said, I have to review these documents,
查证你给我的资料
confirm what you've brought to me,
再和我的同事商议
discuss it with my colleagues.
这需要时间 就是这样
This is gonna take time. It just is.
不过
But...
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
很好
That's good.
好了
All right.
六分钟
Six minutes.
下次你再有感觉就告诉我 好吗
Let me know the next time you feel something, okay?
不用了 我还是自己受着吧
No. I'm just gonna keep it to myself.
你知道吗 怀孕真的让你展现出了最好的一面
Hmm. You know, pregnancy really brings out the best in you.
别再讽刺我了
Enough with the sarcasm,
否则我就把手伸到你喉咙里
or I'm gonna reach down your throat
把你最厉害的舌头扯出来
and bring out the best in y...
怎么了
What?
不可能是下一轮宫缩吧
It can't be another contraction.
这也太快了
It's way too soon.
好的 没事的 吸气 呼气
Okay, all right, breathe, breathe.
这就是下一轮宫缩
This is another contraction.
- 这绝对是下一轮宫缩 - 好吧 没事的
- This is definitely another contraction. - Okay, wow, all right.
那就 我们一起做完深呼吸
So, just, we'll... we'll breathe through this one together,
然后我就去找医生 好吧
and then I'll go get the doctor, okay?
好的 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
你不想接电♥话♥吗
Don't you want to answer that?
我知道你想接
I know you want to answer that.
这可能就是你一直在等的
It might be the A.D.A.
那位检察官的电♥话♥
that you've been waiting to hear from.
接什么
Answer what?
我什么都没听到啊
I don't hear anything.
布尔 拜托
Bull! Come on!
你说了 你是在一个
You said you... walked out
很重要的时刻离开的
in the middle of everything.
我是飘出了一个重要时刻
I floated out in the middle of everything.
我接到了你的短♥信♥ 然后我就飘飘然了
I got your text, and I was walking on air.
现在 呼吸
Now, breathe.
- 呼吸 - 接电♥话♥
- Breathe. - Answer it.
- 呼吸 - 求你了
- Breathe. - Please.
匿名来电
No caller I.D.
- 噢 - 看到没
- Oh. - See that?
地球停转了 如你所愿
The world stopped, just like you wanted.
而且我也得偿所愿了
And I got what I wanted.
我并不希望这一刻有关于工作
This is not what I wanted this moment to be about.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
我什么也没听到
I didn't hear anything.
好了 我没事了
All right, I'm good now.
去找医生吧
Just... go get the doctor.
关机
Off.
本来就应该这样
Like it always should have been.
我马上就回来
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表