剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
You don't sound optimistic.
我不是说我不支持你弟弟
I didn't say I wasn't rooting for your brother.
只是...
It's just...
人们总得找人定罪
people need someone to pay,
奥利芮夫人的牛 参见芝加哥大火事件
就算只是奥利芮夫人的牛
even if it's just Mrs. O'Leary's cow.
奥利芮夫人的牛 参见芝加哥大火事件
就算只是奥利芮夫人的牛
even if it's just Mrs. O'Leary's cow.
你是失去了对陪审团的信心
Is it just juries that you've lost faith in,
还是对人性的呢
or... all of humanity?
所有人 我失去了对整个人类的信心
It's everyone. Pretty much the whole species.
那么...
Then...
我们还生孩子吗
why are we having this baby?
就像我给你弟弟说的
Well, it's like I told your brother,
有些事发生了
sometimes things happen.
就发生了吧
They just do.
我不是说发生了能怎样
I didn't ask you how,
我是想问你为什么要发生
I asked you why.
可能在我内心深处
Maybe, way down deep...
我还希望我是错的
I'm hoping I'm wrong.
你认识枪手多久了
So, how long did you know the shooter?
你和他做了多久朋友了
How long were you friends with the shooter?
从高中开始
Since high school.
所以你见证了他与分居妻子相遇
So y... you were around when he met his estranged wife?
恋爱 订婚的全过程
When they started dating? When they got engaged?
是的 他不敢相信 觉得自己中头彩了
Yup. He couldn't believe it. He thought he'd won the lotto.
所以他们年轻时很相爱
So they were young and in love?
后来就变了 我记得他告诉我
Until they weren't. I remember him telling me,
有天一切都变了
he said that one day everything just changed,
她不再牵她的手
that she wouldn't hold his hand,
不再让他吻她 触碰她
she wouldn't let him kiss her, wouldn't let him touch her,
不再愿意听他说话
didn't want to listen to anything he had to say.
他对此是如何反应的
And how did he react to that?
不太好
Not well.
他伤心了一阵子 后来就发怒了
For a while he was just depressed, and then he got mad.
他是否提到过要报复
And did he ever discuss seeking some kind of revenge?
是的
Yes.
是用枪报复吗
And did this revenge involve guns?
是的
Yes.
他是什么时候开始提到这些的
And when did these conversations start?
案发前三个月左右
About three months before the killings.
三个月
Three months.
谢谢你 没有问题了 法官阁下
Thank you. No further questions, Your Honor.
所以你的证词是
So your testimony is,
你的好朋友告诉你 他想枪杀自己的妻子
your best friend tells you he wants to shoot his wife,
可你却没有报♥警♥
and you didn't call the police?
也没有告诉他妻子
You didn't call his wife?
没有
No.
请问为什么呢
May I ask why not?
说真的吗
Honestly?
我以为他不过是在发泄情绪
I thought he was just trying to blow off some steam.
拜托
I mean, come on.
谁会杀自己老婆呢
Who kills their wife?
你最好的朋友
Your best friend did.
他杀了他妻子
Your best friend did.
这是你卖♥♥给枪手的枪吗
So, is that the gun you sold the shooter?
同品牌 同型号♥
Certainly the same make and model.
交易是何时达成的
And when did the sale take place?
感恩节前后
Uh... right around Thanksgiving.
案发前五周左右吗
About five weeks before the killings?
是的
Yes, sir.
你是否知道枪手在案发前
Do you have any knowledge regarding whether the shooter
有无用枪的经历呢
had ever fired a gun prior to the shootings?
他对我说他没用过枪
He mentioned to me that he hadn't.
问我能否带他去靶场
Wanted to know if I could point him towards a range
练习枪法 习惯拿枪的感觉
where he could practice, get comfortable with it.
枪手多久带枪来一次靶场呢
And how often would the shooter bring his gun to your range?
一周三四次
Three or four times a week.
一周三四次
Three or four times a week.
枪击案发生前每周都来吗
Every week in the weeks leading up to the shooting?
连圣诞节都来
Uh-huh. Even Christmas.
我们有他的签到和监控记录
We got him signing in and we've got him on video.
你妹妹和妹夫
Now, your sister and her husband died
在那晚被残杀
on the night of the massacre.
是的 他们都是好朋友
Yes. They were all great friends.
我妹妹妹夫 另一对夫妻
My sister and her husband, another friend and her husband,
以及
and of course...
枪手的分居妻子
The shooter's estranged wife.
这场跨年夜派对
Now, this New Year's Eve party,
是他们每年的固定节目吗
this is something they did every year?
高中毕业后年年如此
Every year since the end of high school.
一直是三对夫妻
It was just the three couples,
只有今年变成了两对半
except this year it was two and a half.
- 因为没邀请枪手 - 是的
- Because the shooter wasn't invited. - No.
但他知道
But he knew about it.
因为年年都办
Like I said, it happened every year.
他肯定伤心了
And I'm sure it hurt his feelings,
加上别的糟心事
along with everything else that was going on.
所以你认为 他选择了在这个特别的晚上
So you don't think it was an accident
带着枪回到家中
that he chose this particular night
并不是一个意外
to go back home with a firearm?
对 当他走进家门时
No. He knew exactly what to expect
他完全知道自己将要做什么
when he walked through the door.
谢谢你 帕克女士
Thank you, Ms. Parker.
还有最后一个问题
Oh, uh, one last question.
你有多了解枪手
How well did you know the shooter?
非常了解
Pretty well.
从高中毕业起 我们几个一直是朋友 怎么了
Since the end of high school, like the rest of them. Why?
还有
And...
你知道他是个酒徒吗
did you know him to be a drinker?
当然 谁也喝不过他
Yeah. Sure. Gene could drink with the best of them.
所以有没有可能 他不得不用喝酒
So the idea that he would have to drink
来鼓起勇气去做些什么
to summon up the courage to do something...?
基于我的经验吗
Based on my experience?
他会为了喝而喝
Gene would drink to drink.
再次感谢 帕克女士
Thanks again, Ms. Parker.
梅丽莎
Marissa?
我这边只有两个人有点小苗头
I've only got two little sprouts on my end.
好 这是个开始
Okay, that's a beginning.
我们来看看结案陈词之后会有什么变化
Let's see what closing arguments bring.
所以他在案件发生前三个月就形成了一个计划
So he came up with the plan three months before it happened,
并在六周前买♥♥了一把枪
bought the gun about six weeks before it happened,
在案发当日前的五周开始练习枪法
started practicing five weeks before the big day,
并且每逢有钱有时间的时候就会去喝酒
and drank every time he had the money and the time.
所以我的委托人是如何恰巧跟这一切吻合的呢
So how does my client fit into all this?
从我所得到的所有信息来看 她并没有
From everything I can tell, she doesn't.
现在 我一起工作的一位同事
Now, uh, a guy I work with,
一位我真的尊敬的人
a guy I really, um, respect...
在我们的工作中发生了这样一件事
...we got into this thing at work.
我当时正处于非常艰难的时期
I was in the middle of a tough time.
我的父亲刚刚过世 我妹妹离婚了
My dad had just died, my sister's marriage fell apart,
还有一堆其他事
bunch of other things.
有一些和这位同事有关 有些无关
Some had to do with him, some didn't.
总之
Anyway,
我非常生这个人的气
I got really angry with this guy.
在我内心深处的某个地方
And somewhere deep down inside,
完全不经思考地
without really thinking about it,
我决定把所有的事怪罪于他
I decided to blame it all on him.
现在终于 我们平息了这一切
Now, eventually, we... we patched it up,
我还记得某时他对我说
and I remember at one point him saying to me,
"我知道你很受伤
"I know you're hurt.
我知道你是找个人来撒气
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表