剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
也没报过警
I'm guessing you never told the police
因为你怕他们在这台相机里会发现什么
because you were afraid of what they might find here.
原来这么多年来相机都在我委托人的
Turns out it's been in my client's basement
地下室里
this whole time.
我有异议 这和本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
我不觉得这和案子有什么联♥系♥
I don't see what this has to do with anything.
法官大人 如您允许
Your Honor, if you will permit me,
我向您保证 我会向法庭证明
I assure you that I will prove to the court
这台相机有多重要
just how relevant this camera is.
继续
Go ahead.
为了让大家看得更清楚
To make things easier for everyone to see,
我会把相机连接到这台电脑上
I'm gonna connect this camera to this computer,
把图片放映到
and broadcast the images
梅布鲁克先生右边的显示屏上
to the monitor right next to Mr. Maybrook.
照片里是你吗 梅布鲁克先生
Hey, is that you in the photo there, Mr. Maybrook?
对 十多年前
Ten or so years ago, yes.
那这张照片呢
What about this photo?
这是怎么回事呢
Now, what was going on there?
你设置了定时拍摄还是什么
You set up a timer or something?
没关系
Ah, that's okay.
不要紧
That's all right.
我只是想弄明白
I was just trying to figure out
房♥间里是否有第三个人
if there was a third person in the room.
这不重要 是吧
That's not important, right?
重要的是我们都同意
What is important is that we all agree that
照片里的是你
that is you in the photo.
在照片的左边
On the left-hand side of the frame
你脱了衣服 抱着...
with your shirt off and your arms around...
我们稍后再说他
we'll get to him in a minute.
这是你吗 先生
That you, sir?
好像是的
It seems to be.
抱歉 你需要回答是或不是
I'm sorry, I need a yes or no.
梅布鲁克先生
Mr. Maybrook?
是
Yes.
那这张照片里的男孩呢
What about the boy in this photo?
那个男孩
That boy right there.
他应该是十三岁左右吧
He must be about 13.
他也没穿衣服
He has his shirt off, too,
你们两个抱着对方
and you two are holding each other.
你记得他的名字吗
You happen to remember his name?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
罗伯托... 罗纳尔多...
Roberto... Renaldo...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你不确定
Eh, you're not sure.
没关系 不要紧 梅布鲁克先生
That's all right, that's all right, Mr. Maybrook.
这张照片呢
What about this photo?
是你吗
That you?
照片里的
In the picture?
请记录下来 我刚才给被告看了一张
Let the record reflect that I have just shown the defendant
他和一名未成年人
a photo of himself naked
在浴室里裸体的照片
in a bathroom with a minor!
事实上 我不确定那是我
Actually, I'm not certain that is me.
是吗
Yeah?
我先提醒你一下 你可是宣过誓的
Hey, let me remind you that you are still under oath.
我还想告诉你
I'd also like you to know that I've got
我有三十三张和这张差不多的照片
33 more images very much like this one,
我很乐意向法庭展示所有照片
and I am happy to show the court all of them,
并请你在每一张照片上确认自己的身份
and ask you to identify yourself on each and every one.
或者你可以承认那就是你
Or you can concede that that is you,
幻灯片放映就可以暂告一段落
and for the moment, the slide show is over.
由你选择
Your choice.
事实上...
Actually, uh...
我回忆了一下...
on reflection...
我认为那确实是我
...I believe that is me.
天哪
Oh, God.
布尔 告诉斯蒂芬他成功了
Bull, tell Stephen he did it.
我想他已经知道了 玛丽莎
I think he knows, Marissa.
他已经知道了
I think he knows.
你觉得他会高兴吗
You think he's happy?
除了你告诉我的那些 我对他一无所知
I didn't know him, other than what you told me.
但你倒是挑了一个好地方存放他的骨灰
But you picked a beautiful spot for his ashes.
三千五百万
$35 million.
你觉得这对他来说重要吗
You think it-it even matters to him?
对梅布鲁克
To Maybrook?
显然 我准备把这笔钱捐出去
Obviously, I'm going to donate it.
只是还不知道捐给谁
I don't know to whom just yet.
得捐得有价值
Some worthy cause.
我知道这本应该让我好受些
I know it's supposed to make me feel better.
我知道这是对他的惩罚 但我向你发誓
I know it's his punishment, but I swear to you,
我们坐在法庭上那么长时间
the whole time that we were sitting there in court,
我从没想到钱
money never crossed my mind.
大概不知怎的我确信
I think I somehow convinced myself that
他们一定会对他做点什么
they'd do something to him.
而不只是拿走他的一些钱
Not just take some of his money.
莱恩一定在天堂翻着白眼呢
I'm pretty sure Ryan's in heaven rolling his eyes.
好吧 如果你不想再自怨自艾了
Okay, if you are done feeling sorry for yourself
因为你只拿到了你不想要的三千五百万
because all you got was $35 million you never wanted,
我有一些好消息要告诉你
I think I have some good news for you.
什么消息
What? What is it?
皮特·梅布鲁克刚被逮捕了
Peter Maybrook was just arrested.
怎么逮捕的 怎么可能
But how? How is that possible?
刑事诉讼时效...
The statute of limitations on criminal charges...
我不想让你抱太大希望
I didn't want you to get your hopes up,
但是布尔有强烈的直觉 如果梅布鲁克
but Bull had a strong hunch that if Maybrook had
过去曾和未成年男孩拍过照片
taken pictures of himself with underage boys in the past,
那他现在很可能
he probably took pictures of himself
还会做同样的事
with underage boys in the present.
所以丹尼和纽约警♥察♥局的一个老同事合作
So Danny worked with an old NYPD colleague
争取拿到搜查令
to drum up probable cause,
今天早上搜了他的办公室
and they raided his office this morning.
布尔说对了
Bull was right.
梅布鲁克准备逃跑
Maybrook is going away for life.
你觉得莱恩不会再翻白眼了吧
You think maybe Ryan's done with his eye-rolling?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表