but yours means everything to me --
但你的生命对我来说就是一切
all versions of it.
每一个版本都是
So if this is how I have to go out --
所以如果这就是我应有的结局的话
showing you that there are people in the world
告诉你世界上还有人
that love you, no matter what you do --
无论你做什么都会爱着你
oh, then... ?that's a worthy end for me.
那我也死得值了
Oh, Henry.
亨利
Papa...
爸爸
Papa hold on
爸爸坚持住
What's happening?
怎么回事
His heart's given out. He's dying!
他的心不行了 他要死了
Hold on, Papa! No!
坚持住 爸爸 不
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
Guilty.
我有罪
Look at you. ?
看看你
You're pathetic.
真是可悲
So weak.
太弱了
I am not weak.
我不弱
You could've fooled me.
你差点就骗了我了
You see, what you don't understand is,
你不能理解的是
I am the strongest version of us.
我是我们之中最强的一个
Because I...
因为我...
I've evolved.
我进化了
You have evolved ?into a pathetic shell of us.
你进化成了我们之中的可怜虫
But don't worry.
但不用担心
You will soon just be a faded memory,
很快你就只会是一段消逝的记忆
and I shall be the Rumplestiltskin the world remembers.
而我会变成世人铭记的朗普斯金
Papa, please wake up.
爸爸 醒醒
Please. Please. Oh, Papa, please!
求你了 爸爸 求你了
Please wake up, Papa.
求你醒过来 爸爸
You are the Dark One.
你是黑暗者
As was I.
我曾经也是
And I know all our little secrets.
我知道我们所有的小秘密
Becoming the Dark One was the act of a coward,
变成黑暗者是懦夫的行为
but I'm no longer that man.
但我不是过去懦弱的我了
You are.
你还是
And that weak coward
而世人铭记的
will not be the Rumplestiltskin the world remembers.
朗普斯金不会是软弱的懦夫
So, what's your plan then?
那你打算怎么样呢
Talk me to death?
劝我去死
Oh, my plan is... to do whatever it takes.
我的计划是 不管付出什么代价
No, the line of the Guardians is gone.
守卫者已经走了
You'll never be with Belle!
你没法和贝儿在一起的
I know that.
我知道
But I also know...
但我也知道
you don't do the right thing for a reward.
做正确的事未必是为了得到奖赏
You do it because it's right.
因为正确 你才去做
Now, I've been selfish for too long.
我已经自私了太久
I've been living on stolen time.
一直苟且偷生
Now I will finally face the unknown.
现在我终于要面对未知了
No!
不
No more Rumple?
没有朗普了
Papa, are you --
爸爸 你
I'm fine. I-I'm cured.
我没事 我被治愈了
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为我要失去你了
So did I.
我也以为
What happened?
发生什么了
He did it.
是他
He gave you his heart.
他给了你他的心
Goodbye, old friend.
再见 老朋友
Oh, Mom!
妈妈
Oh, you're okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
It's all gonna be fine, but w-what's happening here?
都会没事的 但这里发生了什么
He did it for me.
他为我而死
He did it to save me.
他为了救我
To save all of us.
为了救我们所有人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for one last lesson --
谢谢你的最后一课
that darkness can always find the light.
黑暗总是能找到光明
And thank you for one last gift.
也谢谢你最后一份礼物
You saved us...
你救了我们
and I know you thought that
我知道你觉得
that would make your dreams be in vain.
这会让你的梦想化为徒劳
But I refuse to believe that.
但我不愿意相信
If anyone deserves peace, it is you.
如果有任何人值得获得宁静 必然是你
I will miss you.
我会想你的
But you deserve your happy ending.
但你值得幸福的结局
Now go find it.
现在去寻找吧
Rumple?
朗普
Rumple!
朗普
I knew you'd make it home.
我就知道你会回家的
Yes.
是的
Mom?
妈妈
?Everyone's been looking for you.
大家都在找你
I just -- I needed a moment.
我只是... 我想静静
They, uh -- ?Well, we want to know...
他们 我们想知道
what's next?
接下来怎么办
There's a lot to figure out.
还有很多事情要弄清楚
But we all do need to go home.
但我们都得回家
And...
还有
I found something here
我在这里找到了些东西
I think might be able to help us.
我觉得可能会有用
I need to cast one more curse.
我得再施个咒
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑的吧
I am.
我认真的
The Dark Curse
黑暗诅咒
is the blueprint for something wonderful.
是美好未来的蓝图
What if instead of crushing
如果不用捏碎
the heart of the thing I love most...
我最爱之人的心为代价
everyone I love and who loves me
如果每一个我爱的和爱我的人
gifted a small piece of their own?
都给出他们自己的一小部分呢
And then maybe -- just maybe --
那样也许 也许...
instead of separating everyone...
诅咒就不再让大家分离
this magic brings them together.
而是让大家在一起
What if I could bring all the realms to Storybrooke?
如果我可以将所有的国度都搬到童话镇
There would be no more separation.
就不会再有分离了
For once, we can...
这样 我们就
all be together.
都能在一起
All the realms of story,
所有国度的故事
secretly tucked away in a forgotten corner in Maine.
都将偷偷藏在缅因州一个被遗忘的角落里
"Operation: We Are Both" is a go.
"我们在一起"行动开始
Is that Maleficent?
那是玛琳菲森吗
Yeah, ?she found Lily's father.
是啊 她找到莉莉的父亲了
You know it was Zorro?
居然是佐罗
Really? Zorro's a dragon.
真的吗 佐罗是条龙吗
She didn't RSVP.
她没回复
RSVP to what? Where are you taking me?
回复什么 你要带我去哪儿
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
All right, Zelena. What is going on?
好吧 塞琳娜 到底怎么回事
I mean, obviously this isn't a meeting about state affairs.
显然不是什么国事会谈
Oh, she catches on quick.
她快明白了
Shush, Henry.
别说 亨利
Remember Operation: Keep Your Trap Closed?
记得我们的行动 "瓮中捉鳖"
Mom...
妈妈
All right, everyone. What's going on?
好了 各位 到底什么事
What is this?
搞什么啊
This is for you.
是为了你
All the realms have been united.
所有的国度都统一到了一起
And now... ?we need someone to lead us.
现在 我们需要一个人来领导我们
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表