Gothel convinced me - that you could be replaced,
葛朵说服我 让我觉得你可以被替代
but she was wrong.
但她错了
She tricked me.
她骗了我
And she tricked you.
而她骗了你
I never drew you in with that lantern.
我从没有用天灯给你下套
She's right.
是的
I've done some horrible things
我做了一些很可怕的事
because she pushed me to do them,
都是她逼的
all to force us to this very moment.
都是为了把我们逼到这一刻
Why should I believe anything you have to say?
我凭什么相信你的话
Because you were always the one bright light
因为你永远是指引我回家的
that guided me home.
一盏明灯
And Gothel realized to get your power,
葛朵意识到要得到你的力量
she had to break the bond between us.
就必须割断我们之间的感情
If you kill me,
如果你杀了我
you'll sully your pure heart --
你纯洁的心就会受到玷污
and if I kill you, she gets the magic, too.
如果我杀了你 她也一样能得到魔法
I don't want to see you lose your Guardianship,
我不希望你失去守卫者的力量
so do as you wish.
所以你随意吧
I won't let Gothel control my fate anymore.
我不会再让葛朵控制我的命运了
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Do it.
动手啊
Kill her now!
现在杀了她
Come on!
快啊
Kill her!
杀了她
No.
不
Ana.
安娜
I guess you underestimated the power of sisterhood.
我想你低估了姐妹情感的力量
What the hell happened here?
这里出什么事了
Your good-hearted boyfriend.
你好心的男朋友
You okay?
你们还好吗
Couldn't have just stayed at that table?
就不能在酒吧好好待着吗
I know. I know. You were right.
我知道 我知道 你是对的
Well, I would have left, too.
好吧 我也会走的
I never should have left you at the tower all those years ago.
多年前 我不该在塔里离开你的
Yeah, well, I know a little something
是啊 做一个不乖的学生
about being a difficult student.
这方面我也有经验
All those lessons about family and love,
那些关于家庭和爱的说教
I thought they would weaken my magic.
我以为它们只会削弱我的魔法
But I get it now.
但我现在懂了
That's where the strongest magic comes from.
那是最强大魔法的来源
Uh, it s-- it sounds like you're saying goodbye.
感觉好像你在道别
I know I'm leaving behind a big mess,
我知道我留下了一堆烂摊子
and I cast the curse.
而且诅咒也是我施的
And you're probably angry with me.
你大概很生我的气
Angry?
生气
You tried to kill my son.
你想杀了我儿子
Angry is quite the understatement.
生气程度太低了
But I also know that you didn't do this alone.
但我也知道不是你一个人做的
Gothel manipulated you.
葛朵控制了你
And if Gothel's after your sister,
如果葛朵在追杀你姐妹
the sooner she's safe and out of reach,
她尽早离开这里 就越安全
the better it is for all of us.
对我们大家都好
So...
所以...
Go.
去吧
We're gonna be okay.
我们不会有事的
Trust me.
相信我
We've broken curses before.
我们以前就破解过诅咒
We won't stop fighting until we break this one.
这一次不打破诅咒 我们就不会放弃
So, do you forgive me?
所以你原谅我了吗
Let's just say I understand you.
只能说我理解你
My gift to you... is what I always wanted --
我送你的礼物 也是我一直想要的
someone to believe I can change.
就是有人能相信我会改变
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't even know what I'm going to say to Jacinda.
我都不知道要怎么和杰辛达说
Well, don't worry.
别担心
When the time's right, we'll tell her everything.
时机对了 我们都会跟他们说的
Drizzy, were you honest before?
崔西 你之前说的是真的吗
Can that bean really bring us back?
那个魔豆真的能带我们回去吗
I was told yes, but I don't know how to do it.
据我所知是 但我不知道要怎么做
I do. Take my hands.
我知道 拉住我的手
You were right, Ana.
你是对的 安娜
When we're together, we'll always find a way home.
只要我们在一起 我们总能找到回家的路
I'm surprised you let the Guardian go.
我很惊讶你让守卫者走了
Well, it was the right thing to do.
这么做是对的
So, you're giving up on getting to Belle?
那你放弃和贝儿团聚了吗
It might seem that way,
也许看上去是这样
but you know, every time I do good...
但你知道的 只要我做对的事
it just brings me closer to her.
就离她更近一点了
Now I've got to believe that one day,
现在我只能相信有一天
another Guardian will appear.
另一个守卫者会出现
But those two sisters going off together --
但那两姐妹一起回家了
well, that means today is a good day for everyone.
就意味着今天对大家都是个好日子
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Gonna prey on some more of my customers?
攻击我的更多顾客吗
You think- that's what happened tonight?
你觉得今天发生的事是这样吗
I did what I needed to get what I wanted,
我的行为是为了达成目的
just as I told you I would.
我之前就跟你说了
And you're still no closer
但你离黑暗者的匕♥首♥
to your precious Dark One dagger.
并没有更进一步啊
Well, it wasn't the dagger I was after tonight.
今晚我要的不是匕♥首♥
Just a little bit of this.
只是一点点这个
So, you stole magic and ran away?
所以你偷了点魔法 然后就跑路了吗
I left those girls- so they could find each other,
我离开了那两个女孩 让她们能找到彼此
just as the cards told me they would.
塔罗牌告诉我 她们会的
You expect me to believe that?
你指望我会信吗
Weaver's got you thinking something awful about me.
韦弗让你觉得我是坏人
Yeah, well, he's usually right.
是啊 他一般都是对的
Not about this.
这次不是
Look.
听我说
Anastasia was never going to die.
安娜塔夏不会死的
I just needed to siphon some magic
我只是需要在她使用魔法的时候
when she used her power.
吸取一点魔法
And now that you have it, how do you plan on using it?
现在你得到了 你打算怎么用
As a gift.
当做一份礼物
As I always intended.
我一直都这么打算的
Go find a way to save your son.
找办法救你儿子吧
Can I really trust this doesn't come with a price?
我真的能相信这需要付出代价吗
The only price to pay is seeing that smile.
唯一的代价就是要看到你的笑容
Thank you, guys, by the way. We got to hang again.
谢谢 伙计们 下次再一起玩
Oh, you're just saying that
你这么说只是因为
because you reclaimed your "Galaga" Score.
你又回到游戏榜榜首了
Oh. Is that your car?
是你的车吗
Well, it looks like my paperweight now.
现在只能算镇纸器了
You need some help?
需要帮忙吗
No. You guys head home.
不 你们回家吧
I can take care of it.
我能搞定
You're a good man, Henry.
你是个好人 亨利
It's time you responded to those signs, you know?
是时候回应那些信♥号♥♥了 懂吗
Well, technically, I didn't sink the shot.
严格来说 我没有投进那个硬币
Then forget the signs, bro.
那就别想什么命运了 兄弟
Rogers. Good luck on that case.
罗杰斯 破案好运
Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢 再见了
I'm betting the answer is right under your nose.
我想答案就在你鼻子下了
Are you lying in wait or just watching?
你一直在等我 还是在观察我
It's my understanding that it's you who's been out for me.
我还以为是你一直在追查我呢
You're looking quite tired, Dark One.
你看上去很疲惫 黑暗者
You feeling the weight of time?
你感受到岁月的煎熬了吗
If you think you're getting my dagger,
如果你以为拿到我的匕♥首♥
you are gonna suffer the same fate
就能承受与我一样的命运
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表