And it just so happens I have his favorite order all ready.
非常凑巧的是他最爱点的东西我已经备好了
Well, if that's how this works,
要是这么来看的话
I might have to drop her off more often.
我是不是得多送她来几次
You might
好啊
because I have a feeling she's gonna do great.
因为我有感觉 她会干的很好的
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Okay, now, you go home,
好了 你先回家
and I will call you as soon as Roni gets back, okay? Okay.
罗尼一回来我就打给你好吗 好
Who was that?
那是谁
That was, um, Lucy, a friend's kid.
那是露西 我朋友的孩子
She was working on a school project, and I was helping her.
她在做学校的项目 我刚刚在帮她
Thought you were doing inventory.
还以为你在清点存货呢
I was doing both.
我两样都在做
Now enough with the third degree, please.
请你别再问东问西了
Mom, what the hell is going on with you?
妈妈 你到底是怎么回事
I came back because you said on the phone
我回来是因为你在电♥话♥里说
that you made all of these big life changes,
你的人生发生了多么巨大的改变
but now that I'm here, you're all closed off.
但现在我来了 你却将我挡在心门外
Honestly, I don't even know why you wanted me to come back.
说实话 我都不知道你为什么想让我回来
Look, I just need you to be patient.
听着 你一定要有耐心
Okay, then help me understand.
好吧 听你这话我明白多了
Why are you working at the bar again?
你为什么又到酒吧工作了
What happened to San Francisco and your job, the wedding?
你在旧金山的工作怎么了 你的婚礼呢
Just stop interrogating me.
你快别再刨根问底了
You're impossible.
你真是不可理喻
Do you know why I left in the first place?
你知道我最开始为什么离开吗
Because you and I -- we've never been able to communicate.
因为我跟你永远都没办法沟通
That's not true.
不是这样的
Okay. Go ahead. Prove it.
好啊 快说 证明一下
This is your big chance.
这是你的大好机会
Tell me what's going on with you.
告诉我你到底怎么了
I can't.
我不能
Just not now, but, please, be patient.
现在不行 但是求你耐心一点
You know what? I am done being patient with you.
告诉你 我对你的耐心已经耗没了
All I've ever done is wait for you to change.
我这辈子一直都在等你改变
You know what? I never should have come back.
我就不该再回来
Well, this place is appropriately creepy.
这地方真是诡异得可以
Let's just make this quick, okay?
我们速战速决好吗
I'm trying to catch a plane.
我还要赶飞机呢
And I'm trying to catch a killer.
我还在抓杀手呢
I believe that takes precedence.
我想我的事更重要吧
This is life or death. I get it. Okay.
事关生死 我懂 好吧
It's just that this is really bad timing.
只是现在时间真的不合适
I got an interview in New York tomorrow.
我明天在纽约有场面试
New York?
纽约
Well, that's a long way from home.
那里离家可挺远啊
Bit of a change.
一点小改变吗
Yeah, the thing is, I'm here to talk about the case,
是 还有就是我来是聊案子的
not my life choices, thanks very much.
不是来聊我的人生选择的 谢谢你关心
Now tell me what I do with this.
现在 告诉我该怎么做
Okay, you need to find out
好 你得找出
what the killer saw in your stories
杀手在你的故事里看到了什么
because, clearly, they think they saw
因为很明显 他们认为他们看到了
something real and true.
真实的东西
Look deep inside them,
好好看看
and tell me where the truth lies.
告诉我真♥相♥隐藏在哪儿
Yeah, I definitely smell like pork.
我真的臭得可以了
Let's never do that again.
别再来一次了行吗
Agreed.
同意
Hopefully, they won't smell you coming.
希望他们也闻不到你的味道
Turn around.
转过身
Captain!
船长
Quiet, Mr. Smee.
安静 斯密先生
I'm sorry I let Blackbeard take the Roger.
很抱歉让黑胡子夺走了海盗船
Look, you can apologize later.
听着 晚点再道歉
How many men are still loyal to me?
还有多少人忠于我的
There's me, um, Hudson the Cook, uh, and One Eye Jack.
我 厨子哈德森 独眼杰克
Maybe.
可能吧
What? That's it?
什么 就这几个吗
I thought you said the crew loved you.
我以为你的船员都爱你呢
Well, what I meant was that they will love me
我的意思是 他们知道我有
after they learn that I have the map to Davy Jones' Locker.
戴维·琼斯宝箱的地图后会爱我的
But you don't have the map, Captain.
但你没有地图啊 船长
I do.
我有
Poor Captain Hook.
可怜的虎克船长
Brought low by a man he despises.
被一个被自己鄙视的人打败了
First, I-I took his ship and then his map,
首先我夺走了他的船 然后是地图
and, uh, pretty soon, I'll take his life.
很快 他的命也是我的了
Ooh, big words.
真会说大话啊
It's a shame you don't make good on them.
可惜都不是好话
One more word,
再说一个字
and your foul-smelling friend here dies!
你这位臭烘烘的朋友就去死吧
Oh, you don't want to do that.
你不会想这么做的
You can't go around killing royalty,
你不能随便杀皇家的人
and this here... - is Prince Henry of Storybrooke.
这位可就是 童话镇的亨利王子
Very well.
好吧
In that case,
这样的话
set a course for Davy Jones' Locker.
我们向戴维·琼斯的宝箱出发
And, uh, once we know the map is real,
一旦确定地图为真
we'll offer the sharks a royal meal.
就让鲨鱼们尝尝皇家的味道
I think my beignets are getting better.
我觉得我的馅饼越做越好了
This one's heart-shaped.
这是心形的
Yeah, well, we want them to be a little more beignet-shaped.
好吧 像馅饼的样子也许更好
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说啊
How about you work out front instead?
不如你来做接待吧
You think you can sell beignets to the masses?
你觉得你能把馅饼卖♥♥给大家吗
Selling comes natural to me.
我天生就是做销♥售♥的
I could sell land to a fish.
我能把地卖♥♥给鱼
Oh, sorry, excuse me.
抱歉 让一让
Why is Tilly here?
蒂莉怎么在这儿
Hopefully, she's going to join our beignet brigade.
她可能要加入我们的馅饼行业了
Beignet? Jury's still out, though, but, um...
要馅饼吗 现在还不好说 不过...
you seem like you are not in the mood.
你好像心不在焉的
My Spidey-sense says you are having some boy troubles?
我的第六感告诉我 你感情上出问题了
Henry -- he's got - this new job offer in New York
亨利 纽约那边给他提供了新工作
and he asked me if he should go,
他问我要不要去
and I sort of told him yes.
我跟他说应该去
What? Why? I don't know.
什么 为什么 不知道
But I can't stop him from following his career.
但我不能阻止他的事业啊
He wanted you to stop him.
他希望你阻止他
That's why he told you.
所以他才告诉你啊
Now call him before he gets on that plane,
趁他还没有坐上飞机前 赶紧打给他
or you are going to regret this for a very long time.
否则你很长一段时间都要后悔不已了
I can't do this.
我做不到
You know why I wrote this book in the first place?
你知道我最开始为什么写这本书吗
Because I thought that these stories would give people hope.
因为我觉得这些故事能给人们希望
And now, some psychopath is using it
但现在某个变♥态♥正以这本书
as a reason to kill people?
为借口去杀人
Not if you stop them.
你能阻止他就好了
Stop putting that on me, okay?
别再把这事算我头上了
I don't -- I don't have any answers.
我也... 没有答案
I don't have the secret codes to these stories
这些故事里没有藏什么密♥码♥
because it turns out, I don't even understand them.
因为现在我也不能理解这些故事了
Hey, what are you doing?
你干什么
I'm getting on a plane.
我要去赶飞机了
You're right. New York is a long way from home.
你说得对 纽约是离家很远
And you know what? That's probably a good thing
知道吗 这也许是好事
because nothing here really worked out so great.
因为这里发生的一切也不怎么样
And yet, we both know you're not really walking out that door.
我们都知道 你不会跨出这扇门
Not if you're anything like the Henry Mills
哪怕你有一点点像书中的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表