And in the story, it's the prince that keeps the slipper --
而且在故事了 是王子保留着水晶鞋
so he could always find his true love,
为了能找到真爱
even when he thinks she's lost forever.
即使他以为她已经永远地消失了
Lucy, let's not go down this path again.
露西 我们别再重蹈覆辙了
We won't.
不会的
Because I know the family you're looking for,
因为我知道你要找的家人
you're not gonna find them in some cemetery.
是不会出现在什么公墓里的
We're right in front of you.
我们就在你面前
And I know you feel it now.
我知道你也感觉到了
All you have to do is believe.
你要做的就是去相信
And you're getting there.
你也快了
Thank you, gentlemen. Good work.
谢谢你 先生们 干得漂亮
I'll take it from here.
下面我来吧
Come into the light so that I can see you.
走到灯下 让我看到你
I said, "Come into the light."
我说 走到灯下
It's been a long time since you visited me
你已经很久没有
in the tip top of your tower.
来塔顶看我了
What's the matter? Plans gone awry?
怎么了 计划出问题了
Quite the contrary.
恰恰相反
I did some digging today.
我今天挖出了点东西
Cinderella and her friends tried to stop me,
灰姑娘和她的朋友想要阻止我
but once they succeeded, it was too late.
但就算他们成功时也来不及了
And what makes you think I'd be interested in some thing
你凭什么觉得我会对你
that you dug up out of the ground?
从地里挖出的东西感兴趣呢
Because I didn't dig up some thing.
因为我挖出的不是东西
I dug up someone.
而是一个人
My darling, sweet girl.
我亲爱的女儿
You found her.
你找到她了
Yes.
是的
And now you can finally help...
现在你终于可以帮我
bring her back.
让她复活了
And are you ready for what that means?
那你也知道会面临什么了吧
Nothing frightens me.
没什么能吓到我
Oh, but it should.
但你应该害怕
It most certainly should.
绝对应该感到害怕
And the boy believes?
那个男孩相信了吗
No.
没有
But his daughter, Lucy...
但他女儿 露西...
Her heart's protected, too.
她的心也被保护着
I don't need to steal her heart.
我不需要偷她的心
She needs to surrender her belief -- willingly.
她需要交出她的信仰 心甘情愿地交出
Yes, yes, by destroying everything she cares about.
是啊 是啊 通过摧毁她在乎的一切
And now you want my help.
现在你需要我的帮助
Alas, I'm afraid you're on your own.
但恐怕你只能自己来了
Don't you forget...
你难道忘了
you're my prisoner.
你是我的囚徒
Really?
是吗
Because the way I see it is that
因为我是这么看的
we're both shackled in our own way.
我们都束手无策呢
And the question is, who is the actual prisoner --
问题是 谁才是谁
and to whom?
真正的囚徒呢
This was...a courtesy --
这是我的恩惠
a peace offering.
我的和解书
Consider it rescinded.
现在都取消了
You may destory the girl,
你也许会毁掉那个女孩
you may take away everything she cares about,
也许能夺走她所爱的一切
you may get your daught back,
也许能救回你的女儿
but...
但...
then you have to deal with me.
之后你就得面对我了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表