Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
I'd like you all to meet... Lucy.
我向大家隆重介绍 露西
I've missed you so much.
我好想你啊
Papa, no!
爸爸 不
Wait, Alice, no!
等等 爱丽丝 别走
Oh, no. Lucy.
不 露西
Gothel's out.
葛朵被放出来了
Don't even look at me.
别看我
No. And Lucy's in terrible danger.
不 露西很危险
Someone needs to pay for this.
得有人为此付出代价
Rise up, Goddess. Feel our flame.
觉醒吧 女神 感受我们的火焰
Rise up, Goddess. Take thy spear.
觉醒吧 女神 拿上你的矛
We raise our voices in your name.
我们大声呼喊你的名字
Our faces bowed in fear.
我们恭敬地对面恐惧
Our faces bowed to you.
我们听从于你
Ugh, sorry. It's my mom.
抱歉 是我妈
Family's having dinner at Granny's,
我们一家人要去外婆家吃晚饭
and she'll kill me if I skip out.
如果我不去 她会杀了我的
Seriously?
不是吧
Come on. Can't you just bail?
拜托 你就不能不去吗
We're almost done the spell. We just need five more minutes.
咒语快完成了 还有五分钟就好了
We've been at it for hours,
我们已经搞了好几个小时了
and you still can't make it work.
你还是没法让咒语成功
Your mom might be the Wicked Witch,
你妈妈也许是邪恶女巫
but, Robin...
但罗宾
you got a ways to go in the magic department.
你想进入魔法部路还长着呢
Fine. Go.
那好 你去吧
Enjoy your lasagna. I'm doing this.
好好享受你的千层面 我要继续
All right. That's it.
好了 够了
Spell time's over.
咒语玩够了
Everyone out. Now!
全都出去 马上
Hello? We're going, too.
喂 我们也要走
Oh, come on!
拜托
Just let me finish this. I worked really hard on it.
让我弄完吧 我弄得很辛苦的
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
And how did you even get in this vault anyway?
而且你是怎么进到地下室的
Aunt Regina gave me Grandma's spell book
在瑞金娜姨妈去找亨利之前
before she went for Henry.
她把外婆的咒语书给我了
Regina gave you a spell book?
瑞金娜给了你一本咒语书吗
Yeah, because she's cool. Not so uptight.
是啊 因为她很好 没这么刻板
Yes, well, Regina isn't your mother,
是的 但瑞金娜不是你妈妈
I am.
我才是
Yeah, I don't need a reminder.
我不需要你提醒我
You have got a lot to learn. You're playing with fire!
你有很多东西要学 你这是在玩火
The only reason you think magic is dangerous
你之所以认为魔法危险
is because you don't have it anymore.
是因为你不再拥有魔法
We're going home. And I'm taking your phone.
我们现在回家 还有我要没收你的手♥机♥
I'm 18. You can't control me.
我已经18岁了 你不能掌控我
You're still in school,
你还在上学
and I pay the bills, so yes,
账单还是我在付 所以我可以
I do control you.
我可以掌控你
Fine. Take it.
好吧 拿走吧
But I'm going alone.
但我要一个人待着
I've had enough "Mothering" for one day...
我受够了今天的母爱教育
for a lifetime.
这辈子都够了
Hey, it's gonna be all right -- You will find your daughter.
没事的 你会找到你女儿的
You will have that happiness again.
你会再次拥有幸福的
Aye.
是啊
Thank you for your faith.
谢谢你能坚持信念
I'm pretty sure she wants her mama.
我很肯定她想要她妈妈
Huh? She's a smart girl.
她是个聪明的姑娘
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Oh, no, what's wrong?
出什么事了
It's Mother Gothel.
是葛朵妈妈
She took my daughter.
她带走了我女儿
How are you?
你好吗
How's Lucy?
露西怎么样了
She's, um...
她
she's stable,
她的情况稳定下来了
but she's not getting any better.
但没有任何起色
And me, I just --
我... 我只是
There's nothing I can do to help.
我什么忙也帮不上
So... there's that.
只能这样了
Hey, don't give up.
别放弃
Lucy needs you right now. She needs your help.
露西现在很需要你 她需要你的帮她
Even if she can't ask for it.
即使她没法开口
I may not have known you long, but I can tell.
我们认识还不久 但我看得出
You're a believer, Henry.
你是个信徒 亨利
Even if you don't know it.
尽管你不知道
Just like Lucy.
就和露西一样
Yeah.
嗯
Well, thanks for the pep talk.
谢谢你替我打气
This must be so difficult...
近在咫尺
...being so close to him,
他却不知道你是谁
and he doesn't know who you are.
肯定很煎熬吧
It is.
是的
What exactly are we going to do?
我们到底要怎么做
If we break the curse, Henry dies,
如果我们打破诅咒 亨利就会死
and if we don't, Lucy does.
但如果不打破 露西就会死
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can tell you what we're not gonna go.
但我可以告诉你我们不会做什么
We are not gonna let either one of them die.
我们不会让他们任何一人死去
There's got to be a way to figure this out.
肯定有办法解决这件事的
And we're gonna do it.
而我们要一起
Together.
联手解决
Wicked and Evil?
邪恶女巫和巫后
No.
不是
Sisters.
是姐妹
I hope you enjoyed your supper,
但愿你享受你的晚餐
but it's time to get moving.
但我们要走了
I have someplace more comfortable to take you,
我有个更舒服的地方要带你去
someplace more like a real home.
那里更像真正的家
I don't understand.
我不明白
I-I just want to live with my mother.
我只想和我妈妈一起生活
I thought you might say that.
我猜到你也许会这么说
Come.
来
Mother!
妈妈
Are you all right? Has she hurt you?
你没事吧 她伤害你了吗
No, I'm fine! I-I'm just fine.
没 我没事 我没事
What have you done to her? Why is she bound?
你对她做了什么 为什么绑着她
Monsters need to be locked up.
怪物需要被关起来
And your mother is quite the monster.
而你母亲恰恰就是怪物
She poisoned Ella's mother, murdered a prince,
她给艾拉的母亲下毒 杀害了一位王子
and tried to rip out your dear sister's heart.
试图挖出你好妹妹的心脏
Oh, yes, and she murdered your father.
对了 她还杀了你父亲
Is this...true?
是真的吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, my love,
是的 亲爱的
but I did it for you,
但我做这些是为了你
so that our family could be whole again.
这样我们一家人就能团聚了
And it's all in the past now.
那些都过去了
Are you sure about that, Rapunzel?
你确定吗 乐佩
Why not tell her the best part?
怎么不告诉她最精彩的部分
Why not tell her what you did to Ella's daughter?
怎么不告诉她你对艾拉的女儿做了什么
To Lucy?
对露西
To wake you, I...
为了唤醒你 我
I had to put her to sleep.
我不得不让她沉睡
No.
不
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
The truth hurts, doesn't it?
真♥相♥伤人 不是吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表