This isn't really about the condos.
这事其实跟公♥寓♥没什么关系
It's not?
没有吗
It's about what's below the surface.
这事没表面上看着这么简单
What? You think there's something buried down there?
怎么 你觉得地底下还有东西吗
There's only one way to find out.
要搞清楚只有一个办法
It's just like when you led Archie
这就好像上次你让阿奇
into the Storybrooke mines, remember?
进入童话镇的矿坑里 还记得吗
And the Evil Queen had to stop you
巫后不得不阻止你
before you discovered Snow White's coffin was hidden down there?
以防你发现白雪公主的棺材被藏在那下面
You mean in the book I made up.
你是说在我编的书里
Whatever.
随便吧
The point is, I bet there's something magical
重点是 我认为花♥园♥下藏着
under the garden --
有魔法的东西
something my grandmother wants to get her hands on
我外婆想要在我们找到之前
before we do.
弄到手
Honestly? One storyteller to another,
说真的 同为写故事的 要我说
it just seems a little, uh...
这感觉有点...
Stop digging! We hit something!
别挖了 撞上东西了
What the hell?
什么鬼
Grab the caution tape and cordon off the area.
快拿警示带把这里围起来
Call Belfrey!
给贝尔弗莱打电♥话♥
Told ya.
我说什么来着
Hey, this doesn't prove anything.
这什么也证明不了
I know.
我知道
But if I get my hands on whatever's down there, it will.
但如果我把下面的东西拿到手 就能证明了
Hey, Lucy! Lucy!
露西 露西
Lucy!
露西
Michael Griffith?
迈克·格里菲斯
Yeah.
是我
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁的
I've been trying to track you all day.
我已经跟踪你一整天了
Name's Detective Rogers.
我是罗杰斯警探
Oh, okay.
好吧
Good for you.
真厉害
I'd like you to answer
我希望你能回答一些
some questions about Victoria Belfrey.
有关维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的问题
Mm. I don't know anything about her.
她的事我一点都不知道
Yeah.
是吗
The bulge in your jacket pocket would suggest otherwise.
你外衣口袋里的东西可不是这样说的
You don't want to do this.
你不会想被卷进来的
I assure you, I do.
我保证 我真的想
So...
那么...
how about you keep half of that,
不如这钱你拿一半走人
and I finish my empanada?
而我就在这儿吃我的馅饼
You're coming with me.
你得跟我走
Lucy!
露西
Hey! What the hell are you thinking?
你到底在想什么
This tunnel could collapse.
这隧♥道♥可能会塌的
Nah. It seems to have held up this long.
不会 看起来都支撑这么久了
Now, come on and help.
现在跟上 帮帮我
Grandma's definitely got something
外婆肯定把什么东西
hidden down here somewhere.
藏在这下面了
Lucy, I know this all seems a little...magical,
露西 我知道这事看起来有点... 魔幻
but it's not.
但其实并没有
They just built part of the new city over the old city.
他们只是在旧城的上面盖了新城
Yeah, I know about the Seattle Underground,
我知道西雅图地下城的事
but that doesn't mean something magical
但这不意味着这下面
can't be buried down here.
没有埋藏着魔法事物
You know what? I don't get it.
你知道吗 我真是不明白
Why is it so hard for you to believe the truth?
为什么让你相信真♥相♥就这么困难呢
That me and my mom are your real family?
我和我妈妈真的是你的家人
Because it's crazy.
因为这太扯淡了
Is it?
是吗
Then tell me what happened when you went to the cemetery
那告诉我你去公墓的时候发生了什么
where you said your wife and daughter were buried --
就那个你说埋葬着你妻子和女儿的公墓
the cemetery you said you never went to.
那个你说你从没去过的公墓
Well, I bet you did after we met.
我猜你见过我之后肯定去了
So, what did you find?
那么 你发现了什么
They weren't there. Neither was the cemetery.
她们不在 公墓也不在
It was like... Like it never existed? Yeah.
就好像... 就好像从没存在过 没错
Because it didn't.
因为就是没有
All the memories of your family are fake.
关于你家人的所有记忆都是假的
It's just the curse. They didn't really die.
这只是因为诅咒 她们其实没有死
Maybe they moved the cemetery.
也许公墓搬走了呢
Or I could've had the wrong address all along.
也许我知道的地址一直都是错的呢
There is definitely a rational explanation,
这件事肯定有合理的解释
and I am gonna find them. I --
我会弄清楚的 我...
No, you won't, because you're fooling yourself.
你弄不清楚 因为你在自欺欺人
Your family isn't buried anywhere
天底下没有你家人的坟墓
because they're not dead.
因为她们根本没死
That's the curse.
都是因为那诅咒
We're right here.
我们就在你眼前
You just have to be willing to believe.
你只要愿意相信就好了
Lucy.
露西
Thanks so much for all your support.
非常感谢你们的支持
The gardens and I thank you.
我和花♥园♥都非常感谢你们
Oh, yes.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢你们
Please.
请
This will work.
这招可行
We won't have to breach their perimeter alone.
我们不必全部一起去冲破敌人的防御带
We'll have two sets of resistance guards
我们可以派两支反抗军
on either flank to occupy the guards.
在两翼与敌军周♥旋♥
I'll be heading up one group.
我带领一支军队
I'll head up the other.
我带领另一支
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起
I'll join you, if you'll have me.
我跟你一起 如果你愿意
I guess we can use all the help we can muster.
我们要用上所有可以用的资源
All right, everyone, rest up.
好了 各位 好好休息
We'll head out in the morning.
我们将一早出发
You don't have to worry. Everything's gonna be okay.
别担心 一切都会顺利的
Me and my family, we take down bad guys all the time.
我和我的家人总能惩奸除恶
I can tell.
看得出来
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
We have a big day tomorrow. We need to get some rest.
明天很重要 我们得休息了
Yeah, sure.
没错
Have a good night.
晚安
Sorry, but it looks like this is it, kid.
抱歉 似乎就这样了 孩子
No.
不
There's no way she's digging up that garden
她把花♥园♥挖个底朝天不可能
just to put in condos.
只是为了建公♥寓♥
There has be something here!
这里肯定有蹊跷
Oh, come on, Lucy. It's getting late, okay?
算了吧 露西 天快黑了
And if she finds you down here with me,
而且如果她发现你和我在这下面
you're going to boarding school
你就会被送去寄宿学校
and I'm going somewhere a whole lot worse.
而我就会被送去更糟糕的地方
Come on. I don't care.
走吧 我不管
We have to keep looking!
我们得继续找
Lucy, please.
露西 拜托
Can we just -- This is dangerous down here.
我们能否... 这下面很危险
We're just not seeing it.
我们只是没仔细看
Maybe we have to look closer.
也许我们得再靠近一点
Look closer at what? There's nothing here.
靠近点找什么 这里什么都没有
Yes!
找到了
There is! I knew it!
在这儿 我就知道
Look!
看
What --
什么
It's a piece of glass.
一块水晶
Not just any piece of glass.
并非普通的水晶
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表