Another visit so soon?
这么快又来看我了吗
I thought perhaps you and I
我想也许你和我
might make amends over tea.
应该喝杯茶和解一下
I take it destroying the girl's belief
这大概说明 毁了那小女孩的信仰
is proving to be more challenging than expected.
要比预期的更具挑战性
Yes.
是的
Lucy has... quite the resilient spirit.
露西的心... 非常坚韧
It's a pity.
真可惜
Because if she doesn't forfeit her belief,
因为如果她不失去她的信仰
you'll never see your Anastasia again.
你就再也见不到安娜塔夏了
I know.
我知道
So tell me, what do I do?
那告诉我 我该怎么做
Do you know what your mistake has always been?
你知道你的错误一直都是什么吗
You see belief as something solid --
你把信仰看作是可靠
independent.
独♥立♥的实体
Something easily removed with one, singular blow.
弹指一挥间就能轻易就能摧毁的事物
But belief is a weed.
但信仰就是野草
It grows wild and deep.
自发生长又根深蒂固
If you want to destroy it for good,
如果你想彻底摧毁它
you have to uproot it.
就必须连根拔起
So I sever her belief by the root.
所以我连根切断她的信仰
Oh, how rude of me.
我真是没礼貌
Did you want a cup?
要个杯子吗
You must be parched.
你肯定很渴
Not that swill!
不要这些脏水
I want my tea.
我要我的茶
My special brew.
我特别酿制的茶
You will get your tea...
你会得到你的茶
after you give me what I want.
只要你给我我想要的
Now, which root do I begin with?
我该从哪条根开始下手
Where's Grandma?
外婆呢
Ballet starts in 10 minutes. ?Hush.
芭蕾舞十分钟后就开始了 别吵
I'm trying to find an annoyed babysitter emoji.
我想要找一个烦人的保姆表情
Aunt Sabine!
萨宾阿姨
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Excellent question.
好问题
You know, this is a private property,
这里是私人地♥产♥
so unless you've risen up in the world from fry cook,
所以除非你已不再是个卑微的油炸厨师
you don't belong here.
不然你就别待在这儿
I just came to give Lucy this.
我只是来把这个给露西
Your famous beignets!
你最拿手的法式馅饼
They're not nearly as fun to make
没有我最爱的口味测试员
without my favorite taste tester.
做的时候就没那么好玩了
Mother. I've been trying to get a hold of you
母亲 我已经找你
for the last hour.
找了一个小时了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Funny, here I thought you worked for me.
好笑了 不是你为我工作吗
Run along to the herbalist and pick up a few things.
去草药师那走一趟 拿点东西
The herbalist?
草药师
Are you doing a cleanse without me?
是要自己做净化吗
Now, Ivy,
艾薇
try less whimpering and more scampering.
尽量少抱怨多做事
Sabine, what a coincidence.
萨宾 真是巧啊
I was just talking about you.
我刚还在说你呢
You were? Why?
是吗 为什么
I was going over your rental agreement.
我正在看你的租约
And I've decided to increase your rent 8% starting this month.
我决定从这个月开始 把你的房♥租上调百分之八
You know we can't afford that.
你知道我们负担不起的
Given the booming neighborhood,
鉴于这个发展迅速的社区
I could ask for double.
我本来可以涨双倍的
Consider it a family discount.
就当作是家人折扣吧
You can't do this, Grandma. It isn't fair.
你不能这么做 外婆 这样不公平
It's okay, Luce.
没事的 露西
I can fight my own battles.
我可以应对自己的战斗
I always have.
一直都是
We both know this isn't business, Victoria.
我们都知道这不是生意 维多利亚
You want to push us out?
你想把我们逼出去
Well, we will just push right back.
我们只会使劲往回挤
Ladies, gentlemen, honored guests,
女士们先生们 各位贵宾
my daughter, Tiana, and I
我和我的女儿蒂安娜
would like to welcome you to our home.
欢迎各位来到我们家
Please look around.
请四处看看
We will begin the auction shortly.
竞拍很快就开始
Look at them,
你看看他们
picking through our stuff like vultures.
像秃鹰一样审视我们的东西
It's humiliating.
真是丢人
Oh, it is, isn't it?
对吧
Drizella.
崔西里亚
I didn't know we invited the nouveau riche.
我不知道我们还邀请了暴发户
Emphasis on "Riche."
重点是暴发
I have to admit,
不得不承认
I was intrigued
当我听说
when I heard of your little fête de faillite.
你举办这场小义卖♥♥集♥会♥时 我很有兴趣
But it seems that everything of real value is already gone.
但是看来真正有价值的东西都没了
Ooh, wait. What's this?
等等 这是什么
That shouldn't be out here.
这个不应该放在这里
It's not for sale.
这个不卖♥♥
So it is worth something.
所以是值钱的东西了
Only to me.
只对我而言
It was my father's.
这是我父亲的
He earned it during the war,
他在打战的时候赢来的
a reward for his heroism.
嘉许他的英勇行为
I don't know how it got out here.
我知道为什么会放在这里
Too bad that Daddy's no longer alive
太可惜了 爸爸已经不在世上
to save you and your mother from ruin.
来拯救你和你母亲免受沦落
It's so sad.
太悲哀了
That's it, Mother.
我受够了 母亲
I can't watch our lives be torn apart like this.
我不能看着我们的生活这样被人瓜分
We have no choice, Tiana.
我们没得选 蒂安娜
If we don't earn enough money today,
如果我们今天赚不够钱
we may have to sell the castle.
也许我们就要卖♥♥掉城♥堡♥
But this is our home.
但这是我们的家
We'll be tossed out onto the street? I --
我们要被赶到街上吗 我
The King has raised taxes on everyone in the land.
国王提高了每个人在这片土地的税率
He lines his pockets while his people starve.
他的人♥民♥挨饿 他却盆满钵满
I thought my life would be different,
我以为我的人生会不一样
filled with balls and -- and romance.
充满了舞会和浪漫
Oh, Tiana, this is not what I wanted for you.
蒂安娜 我也不想你过这样的生活
If only you could find a prince.
但除非你能找到一位王子
With all the chaos in the land,
以这片土地这样的混乱状况来说
it's made heroes so scarce.
英雄真是少之又少
Maybe I can.
也许我可以
I think I have an idea of where to start looking.
我想我知道该从哪里开始找了
Don't worry, Mother.
别担心 母亲
I will find a good man,
我会找到一个好人的
brave and heroic like father was,
像父亲一样勇敢英勇
a prince who will save us.
会拯救我们的王子
Well, I'm no cop,
我不是警♥察♥
but for a case about a missing girl,
但我觉得 一个失踪女孩的案子
that doesn't seem like a whole a lot of evidence.
这么点证据也太少了
Which makes Eloise Gardener's disappearance
所以埃洛伊丝·加德纳的失踪案
all the more difficult to solve.
更加难查
The case went cold about 10 years ago this month.
这个案子大概十年前的这个月成了悬案
It's become a kind of side project of mine.
它变成了我的一个副项目
Why is it so important to you?
这为什么对你来说那么重要
We all got things that gnaw at us.
我们都有困扰心神的事
The keg room has a strong lock.
小房♥间的锁很安全
Plus, my baseball bat and friendly demeanor
另外 我的棒球拍和"友好"的举止
will keep away any prying eyes you're worried about.
不会让任何人盯上它的 你不用担心
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表