She knows you'll find the real cure.
她知道你一定会找到真正的解药
It was worth it.
值得的
I'd go through that pain a thousand times over
如果能再见她一面 再受千遍
just to see her again.
这样的痛苦也值得
You're back.
你们回来了
I'm glad.
太好了
There's a man here.
来了个人
He claims to know Henry.
他说认识亨利
With the resistance,
为了我们的起义
we can never be too careful with newcomers.
对陌生人我们不得不格外小心
He says he knows me?
他说认识我吗
Of course I know ya.
我当然认识你
Henry.
亨利
Why you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler.
你个嬉皮笑脸 两面三刀的骗子
You got a lot of guts coming here,
做出那种事后
after what you pulled.
居然还有胆子来这儿
You know, one of these days
知道不 总有一天
you're gonna have to take me back to your land
你得带我去你们那儿
and show me this "Star Wars" Thing.
让我见识见识《星球大战》那东西
That's the "Empire Strikes Back,"
是《帝国反击战》
but close enough.
不过差不多了
What are you doing here, Jack.
你怎么来了 杰克
I thought you were in Agrabah.
我以为你去阿格拉巴了呢
What are you doing here?
那你怎么来这儿了
I thought you were going back to Storybrooke
我以为我们逃离了巨人后
after we escaped those giants.
你就回童话镇了呢
Yeah, I took a bit of a detour.
是啊 我绕了道
Ella, this is Jack,
艾拉 这是杰克
the first friend I met in this realm.
我在这里认识的第一个人
And, Jack, this is Ella.
杰克 这是艾拉
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
She'll be out in a sec.
她很快就出来了
What if she doesn't want to come home
如果她不想跟你一个抛弃了她的
with a mother who gave her up?
母亲回家呢
Jay, you did the right thing.
小杰 你做的是对的
Your honesty swayed the judge.
你的真诚打动了法官
Mom?
妈妈
I am sorry. I am so sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
No, Mom. It's -- It's okay.
不 妈妈 没关系
It's okay.
没关系
All that matters now is that we're together.
最重要的是现在我们在一起了
I promise
我保证
that I will always fight for you, all right?
我永远会为你而战 好吗
We will always find each other no matter what.
不管怎么样 我们永远会找到彼此
Yeah.
是啊
There's someone I want you to meet.
我想让你见个人
This is Nick.
这是尼克
He's your father, baby.
他是你♥爸♥爸 宝贝
It's very nice to meet you, Lucy.
很高兴认识你 露西
I'm glad you and your mom are back together.
你和妈妈终于团聚了真好
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you drunk?
你喝多了吗
Why do people even fall in love anyway?
为什么人会陷入爱河
It's supremely masochistic,
完全是自讨苦吃
it's a colossal waste of time,
非常浪费时间
and it's stupid.
而且十分蠢
You don't believe that.
你不是这么想的
Did something happen with Jacinda?
你和杰辛达发生什么事了吗
More like nothing happened with Jacinda.
不如说是什么也没发生
Maybe Lucy's right.
也许露西是对的
Maybe we really are all cursed.
也许我们真的中了诅咒
Enough.
够了
You know, you and Jacinda
知道吗 你和杰辛达
aren't the only ones who are stuck.
不是唯一被困住的
Victoria Belfrey may be locked up,
维多利亚·贝尔弗莱也许被关起来了
but we have bigger problems now.
但我们现在有更大的麻烦
And we need help.
我们需要帮助
Problems? Help?
麻烦 帮助
What are you talking about? Just trust me.
你在说什么啊 相信我
I'm out of options here in Hyperion Heights,
我在海伯利安高地束手无策了
so I'm going to San Francisco.
所以我得去趟旧金山
Okay, what the hell is in San Francisco?
好吧 旧金山有什么
Someone Victoria Belfrey
很多年前被
pushed out of Hyperion Heights a long time ago --
维多利亚·贝尔弗莱赶出海伯利安高地的人
someone who can help us...
一个能帮我们的人
Great.
太好了
...someone who hates me
这个人恨我
with every fiber of their being. Less great.
恨我入骨 这就不太好了
But as I said, we're out of options.
但我说了 我们别无选择了
And you, Henry Mills...
而你 亨利·米尔斯
could definitely use a change of scenario.
显然需要换个环境了
So, what do you say, hmm?
所以你怎么说
Up for a road trip?
出去浪一把
Well, I'm gonna be honest with you.
说实话
I'm...pretty drunk right now,
我现在喝多了
and I'm pretty sure
非常确定
I don't know what the hell you're talking about,
完全不知道你在说什么
but I do love the idea
但我喜欢
of leaving the Heights for a while.
离开高地一阵子这个主意
And I do have the perfect playlist.
而且我有一长串完美歌♥单呢
So, yeah -- let's do it.
所以好 出发吧
Let's hit the road.
来个旅行
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Have you?
是吗
I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me,
我以为你不会再想和我扯上关系了
after what I did for Weaver.
毕竟我为韦弗做了事
I get it.
我明白
He's like a father figure to you.
他对你就像是一个父亲
You trusted him over a stranger.
比起陌生人 你更信他
It's understandable.
我能理解
Yeah, well, I thought he was good man.
是啊 我以为他是个好人
I felt like he gave a damn about me.
我觉得他在乎我
Now without that,
现在没有了他
what ties me to the world?
我和这世界还有什么关系
Well, I don't know if I have a tether to the world,
我不知道我和这个世界的牵连是什么
but I do have this.
但我带来了这个
I thought we could start a weekly game --
我之前觉得我们每周的棋赛
a way to fill the time,
只是打发时间
now that I've found Eloise Gardener.
但现在我已经找到了埃洛伊丝·加德纳
You know, I thought finding her would be it.
我把找到她当成一生的事业
And, look, I'm relieved that she's free,
她自♥由♥了 我很解脱
it's just I don't feel...
但我感觉不到...
I don't know what to do next that will matter.
我不知道接下来做什么才算是有意义的
That's the feeling --
这种感觉
not mattering to anyone.
对任何人都不再重要的感觉
That's the coming-untied- from-the-world feeling.
这种与这个世界脱轨的感觉
It's not a good feeling.
不是好感觉
No.
是啊
But now maybe we'll drift off the planet
但现在 也许我们可以一起
in the same direction.
飘离这个星球
Remy?
雷米
What happened to the catering company?
餐饮公♥司♥怎么了
Business is slow.
生意没起色
I'm temping here while Roni's out.
罗尼出去了 我临时来帮忙
Oh, where did she go?
她去哪儿了
Uh, California, I think.
加州吧 我猜
Is Henry here?
亨利在吗
Nah, he went with her.
不在 他和她一起去了
He did? Yeah, yeah.
是吗 是啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表