Hey there.
你好啊
Those for me?
给我的吗
The last of the beignets for you and your buddies.
最后一点馅饼送你和你朋友了
Jacinda told me that you helped get us the food truck.
杰辛达跟我说了你帮忙找餐车的事
No problem.
不客气
It was part of this month's impound auction.
拖吊场每个月都要拍卖♥♥
It was, uh, confiscated in a drug sting.
那车是一次毒品检查任务里没收的
You should clean it pretty thoroughly --
你可能得好好清扫一下
bleach, really high heat.
消毒 高温消毒
We will. Thank you.
会的 谢谢
I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
The inspectors just finished.
检察人员刚刚检查完
Whatever happened at Cluck's...
克拉克餐馆的事
it was deliberate. What?
是有人故意纵火 什么
The cameras were destroyed,
监控被人破坏了
so there's no luck there, I'm afraid.
所以恐怕查不到人
But I think we both have a good idea who caused this.
但我想我们都知道 会是谁干的
She didn't do it by herself, anyway.
她不是亲手干的
Might get a nasty smudge on her tiny blazer.
只是用她的小打火机点了个火苗而已
Sounds like we're both talking about the same person.
看来我们想的是同一个人
Hey. Yeah, it's me.
喂 是我
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Someone's looking for the girl.
有人在找那个女孩
Mother, it seems like you had a bad day.
母亲 看起来你今天过得不好啊
I wanted to know if there was anything I could do for you.
如果我可以帮忙的话...
Ivy, that's kind of you.
艾薇 你真好
I always rather liked the idea of raising a daughter, guiding her.
我一直希望能抚养一个女儿 教导她
And eventually there'd come a day
总有一天
where the roles would reverse,
我们的角色会互换
and she'd be there for me to lean on.
她会成为我的依靠
But...
但...
not all daughters are created equal.
不是每个女儿都一样
It's embarrassing
看着你
watching you flailing around, Ivy,
到处瞎转 真是丢人 艾薇
not understanding
完全不明白
all the things you're capable of,
自己有什么能耐
all the ways you're going to fall short.
自己有什么缺点
Think about it.
想想吧
And fix your makeup.
妆好好化化
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Yes, I have something to show you, but first, um...
是的 我有东西要给你看 但首先...
Listen, I answered a text on your phone from Ivy
听着 我用你的手♥机♥给艾薇回了消息
and met her at Belfrey Tower.
在贝尔弗莱大厦和她见了面
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What? You... I know.
等等 什么 你... 我知道
It was wrong.
这是错的
I just wanted to know if we could trust her.
我只是想弄清楚 我们是否能信任她
Well, so, can we?
那... 可以吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But that's not important,
但这不是重点
because while we were in there...
因为在顶楼
...I found this.
我发现了这个
I have no idea where that is.
我完全不知道这是哪里
And I have never owned clothes like those in my life.
我这辈子都没穿过这样的衣服
Plus, I have no idea who that kid is.
再说我也不知道这孩子是谁
I do.
我认识
That's me.
这是我
Hello?
喂
Damn it!
该死
Seriously? Lurk much?
有必要这么鬼鬼祟祟吗
You're the one that asked me to hide.
是你让我躲起来的
From her, from Roni.
躲她 躲罗尼
You scared the hell out of me.
你吓死我了
We really need to find you a stylist.
真该给你找个发型师了
Did it work?
成功了吗
Do they trust you? Yes. Of course.
他们相信你了吗 当然
They might even trust me as much as Mother does...
他们可能跟母亲一样信任我呢
fool that she is.
她可真蠢啊
Your mother thinks she sees and knows all.
你母亲以为她了解知晓一切
You did a good job at convincing her
你很成功地让她以为
she's in charge.
她掌控了一切
What can I say?
该怎么说呢
I'm a clever girl.
我真聪明
And a good one, too.
还是个好姑娘
She may not see that, but I do.
她也许看不出 但我能
Well, when she comes back up here,
等她回到这里
tell her that you broke this
跟她说是你打碎了这个
and demand that she make you more of your brew
要求她再多做一些你特制的茶
and just play the charade out until the end.
然后一直装疯卖♥♥傻
My sweet Ivy, you know I'll do just that.
亲爱的艾薇 你知道我会照做的
Good.
很好
And don't call me "Ivy."
别叫我艾薇
It's Drizella.
我叫崔西里亚
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表