Well, I'm afraid you're gonna be terribly disappointed,
恐怕要让你非常失望了
because I don't have anything for you in return.
因为我没法回礼
Oh! No! Wait.
不 等一下
I do have this.
我还有这个
It's from one of my adventures in Wonderland.
是我在仙境历险时得到的
That's amazing.
真神奇
I've never seen a watch that moves backwards.
我从未见过倒着走的表
I wish I'd done as many exciting things as you.
真希望我也能有你这么丰富的经历
Yeah, well, as much fun as traveling realms is,
和游历各国一样有趣的是
I'm starting to learn you can have a lot of other adventures
我渐渐明白 守在原地也能有许多
just staying put.
不一样的历险
Good ones, too.
也是很棒的
Well, I should get going.
我该走了
Your dad will be wondering how you are.
你♥爸♥爸该挂心你的近况了
I'll see you soon, Alice.
我们很快会再见的 爱丽丝
Yeah. I hope so.
好 希望如此
I think Alice has had enough visitors for one day.
我觉得今天爱丽丝见的客人够多了
See, I don't care that everybody thinks that you're a hero now,
我才不在乎现在大家都认为你是英雄呢
including my less-dashing other self,
另一个不怎么英武的我也是
because I know the truth of who you are, Crocodile.
因为我知道你的真面目 老鳄鱼
Lower the blade, pirate.
把剑放下 海盗
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
You want to help her?
你想帮她是吗
Heal my heart so my daughter and I can be together again.
治好我的心 我女儿就又能和我在一起了
I can't.
我做不到
Gothel used dark magic to curse you,
葛朵是用黑魔法诅咒的你
which means any solution would be just as dark.
所以解法也必然是黑魔法
No loophole can get around that.
没有能绕开的漏洞
So what use are you to her at all?
那你对她还有什么用
And why are you bloody here?
你到底为什么来这儿
I came to test Alice.
我来考验爱丽丝
I believe she's destined to become a great hero,
我认为她注定要成为了不起的英雄
a protector of the Dark One dagger known as The Guardian.
成为保护黑暗者匕♥首♥的人就是守卫者
So, that's what this is all about.
所以你就是为这个
You've grown tired of your bloody dagger,
你厌烦了你那该死的匕♥首♥
realizing that immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be,
意识到永生并非传言的那么美好
but I don't care
但我才不在乎
because it'll be a cold day in Hell
因为如果我允许你让我的女儿
when I let you saddle my daughter with it
承受这样的命运 让她替代你
so she can take your place.
那我一定是疯了
This isn't just about me.
这不只是为了我
Don't you think Alice should have a say in all of this?
你不觉得爱丽丝有权发表意见吗
So you can manipulate her? No.
好让你操控她吗 才不
You saw her with Robin.
你看到她和罗宾在一起了
She's happy.
她很开心
She finally has a chance at a normal life.
她终于有机会过上普通的生活
And I won't let anyone, including the Dark One,
我绝不会让任何人 包括黑暗者
threaten to take that away from her.
来夺走她的生活
Now, if you know what's good for you...
要是你还识趣
you'll go.
就该走了
Something wrong with the TV?
监控有什么问题吗
It's not the TV.
不是监控的事
It's the hard drive for the precinct's security system.
是看守区内安全系统的硬盘有问题
An electrical surge wiped it clean
一次电涌把硬盘清空了
the same time as our serial killer's death.
与此同时 我们那位连环杀手也死了
Wow, that's...
这时机...
that's some really bad timing.
这时机可真不好
Found these on the printer -- they yours?
在打印机找到的这些 是你的吗
Yeah. Thanks, Sam.
对 谢了 山姆
I did some digging,
我做了些调查
and the bank's cameras across the street were unaffected.
街对面银行的摄像头没受到影响
These are the stills from the same time period.
这些是同一时间段的监控画面
Smart thinking.
真聪明
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
Hey. Rogers.
罗杰斯
Uh, hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你
Henry.
亨利
I'm in the thick of it,
我正忙呢
but I always have time for my unofficial deputy.
但永远有时间见我的临时副警长
How are you holding up?
你怎么样了
To be honest, uh, not great.
说实话 不太好
You see, - some of what Nick said to me,
尼克告诉我的一些事
it's kind of made me question some things.
让我开始有所怀疑了
It's like I'm not sure what's real.
我不确定什么是真实的了
Don't doubt yourself, mate.
别怀疑自己 伙计
Nick was the crazy one, not you.
是尼克发了疯 不是你
I know you're right,
我知道你说得对
and -- and I know that what I'm about to ask
我也知道我要问的事
probably breaks like a thousand rules,
可能会坏不少规矩
but I was hoping that maybe you'd let me talk to him.
但我希望你能让我跟他谈谈
Even if I wanted to, Henry, I couldn't.
就算我想我也做不到 亨利
I'm afraid Nick's dead.
恐怕尼克已经死了
What?
什么
D-Do you know what happened to him?
你知道他发生什么事了吗
Not yet.
还不知道
But I may have found some leads.
但我可能找到些线索了
And hopefully, I'll find some more in Nick's apartment.
希望我在尼克的公♥寓♥里能找到更多
Uh, if -- if you're going there, take me with you.
要是你要去那儿 带我去吧
There is something that Nick showed me there.
尼克在那里给我看了些东西
If I can see it again, it might help explain things.
要是我能再看一眼 也许能解释一些事
I'm sorry, mate.
抱歉 伙计
You want to talk about breaking rules Please.
是你说会坏规矩的 拜托
You know that you never would've caught this guy
你知道要不是因为我
if it wasn't for me.
你永远也抓不住这家伙
I'm telling you -- I need this.
我告诉你 我需要看到
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Impressive-looking magic.
这魔法真厉害
Would you mind if I asked where it came from?
我可以问问这魔法是从哪儿来的吗
Weaver. Don't you knock?
韦弗 你不会敲门的吗
I don't have time for pleasantries.
我没时间开玩笑
Just answer the question -- where did it come from?
回答我的问题 魔法从哪儿来的
Samdi gave it to me to help heal Henry.
桑迪给我用来治疗亨利的
And I'm close.
我快完成了
Why? What's gotten into you?
怎么了 你有什么烦心事
Well, maybe you should ask your boyfriend,
或许你该问问你的男友
considering he kept some of that for himself
因为他自己也存了些这东西
then used it to kill Hansel
然后用此杀了汉塞尔
before stealing the Dark One Dagger.
接着偷了黑暗者的匕♥首♥
No.
不
If you want to keep fooling yourself, be my guest.
如果你想一直自欺欺人 那随你
But he doesn't care about you --
但他不爱你
never did.
从没爱过
He just used you so he could get close enough
他只是利用你 好逐步
to get what he really wanted from me.
从我这拿走他想要的东西
Get the hell out of here.
给我滚出去
No, no, no, not until I take something
不 不 我要先拿走一些东西
to level the playing field.
好平衡局势
No.
不
This is the only hope of healing Henry,
这是治愈亨利的唯一希望
and you're not touching it.
不准你碰
Your desperate little family reunion can wait.
你绝望的家庭重聚可以先等等
Your son's been fine long enough without your hugs.
你儿子在你照顾下一直都很好
He'll survive.
他死不了
You mean your grandson?
那可是你孙子
Look, I know Belle's death has been hard on you,
我知道贝儿的死让你很难受
and I know you're yearning to get back to her.
我也知道你朝思暮想着与她重聚
But this isn't the way.
但这样行不通
Trust me.
相信我
Let me speak to Samdi.
让我跟桑迪谈谈
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表