So much so, that I may visit you in prison.
在乎到我也许会去监狱探望你
I imagine a corrupted detective like you
我猜想一个像你这样腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
will feel right at home there.
在那会有家的感觉吧
Careful where you tread, Ms. Belfrey.
小心你涉足的领域 贝尔弗莱小姐
Oh, I've been careful enough to tape where you've tread.
我一直很留心你涉足的领域
That was not our arrangement.
我们不是这么安排的
But it is now.
可现在是了
So, who's it to be?
你选谁
You?
是你
Or the girl?
还是那女孩
I call it "The Poisoned Apple."
我把这杯酒叫做毒苹果
Scotch, Schnapps, and dry ice.
威士忌 果酒和干冰
Could use a dash of cinnamon.
可以洒一点肉桂粉
Cinnamon.
肉桂
I never thought of that.
从来没想过
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
You've been a gloomy Gus since you walked in here.
从走进来到现在都是一副忧郁的样子
Last time I saw you, you were all smiles and ice cream
上次见到你 还是笑容满面
with Jacinda and Lucy.
和杰辛达 露西一起吃冰淇淋
What happened?
发生什么了
After we split that night, I, uh, took a detour home
我们分开以后 我回家前
through the cemetery where my wife and daughter are buried.
去了一趟我老婆孩子的坟地
It's just seeing the graves.
只是看到了墓碑
It just felt like losing them all over again.
就像又一次失去了她们
Hey, I get it.
我懂
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
Losing a love like that...
失去所爱
can make you afraid to move on.
会让你止步不前
But eventually,
可最终
you have to let go of those ghosts.
你得忘掉这些过往
So, why don't you go ask Jacinda
快去约杰辛达
if she wants to go to a Halloween party?
和你一起参加万圣节趴体吧
Oh, I don't know if I'm ready for that.
我觉得我还没准备好
Well, then put on a mask and pretend you are.
那你就戴个面具 假装已经准备好了
Moving forward doesn't mean we forget the dead.
向前看不代表我们已经遗忘了过去
And if you loved once,
如果你曾经爱过
well, then you owe it to yourself to at least try.
至少应该再试一次
Find happiness again.
重新找到幸福
So, she's really got it in for the girl, huh?
她真的很针对那个姑娘
No, that's not it.
不是这样
I seen something in Belfrey's eyes today
我在贝尔弗莱的眼神里看到了
I've never seen before -- fear.
某种以前没有的东西 恐惧
This is about something much bigger.
事情肯定没那么简单
You think your informant has the answers.
你觉得你的线人会有答案
Tilly?
蒂莉
Best eyes and ears in Hyperion Heights.
她是海伯利安高地最好的耳目
Told me she's been noticing things lately.
她说她最近注意到一些事情
Things that Belfrey doesn't want to get out.
一些贝尔弗莱的秘密
Well, you need to find out what that is.
你得查查到底是什么
So you can use it as leverage against her.
这样你就有对付她的筹码了
Well, that's how this game works, Detective.
游戏就是这么玩的 警探
Is that all this girl is to you and Belfrey -- a pawn?
她对你和贝尔弗莱来说就是一枚棋子吗
Then why don't we split up
不如我们分头行动吧
since one of us actually wants to help her?
既然只有我愿意真正帮她
Oh, and I suppose you think that's you.
你是这么看你自己的吗
What? The Champion of Lost Girls?
找到失踪女孩的冠军吗
Yeah, I've seen your cold case.
我读了你的悬案
The one with the missing girl.
那个失踪女孩的案件
Little tip -- do not bring your baggage to my work.
别把你的问题带到我的工作里来
Tilly is my informant, and I will deal with her my way.
蒂莉是我的线人 由我来处理
I thought you actually cared about that girl.
我还以为你真的在乎那个姑娘
Oh, but that's your mistake, Detective.
那是你的错觉 警探
I don't care about anyone.
我不关心任何人
Gideon. Gideon, wait. Wait!
吉迪恩 等等
He's just excited.
他只是太兴奋了
And so am I.
我也是
Did you know that some books say
有些书里说
this bridge is older than time itself?
这座桥比时间本身还久远
Thousands of years, people have made sacrifices here,
成千上万年 人们在此献祭
begging their wishes in this very river.
向这条河祈求好运
Can you imagine that kind of ancientness?
你能想象得到那种古老吗
I don't have to.
我不用想象
It's not the only one to see the generations come and go.
它不是唯一见证过历史的事物
Oh, Rumple.
朗普
Belle, I've been alive for many, many years.
贝儿 我已经活了很多年了
And of all those years,
而最近10年
the last 10 have been the happiest I can ever imagine.
是我此生最幸福的日子
Well, we're only just beginning.
我们才刚刚开始
I know.
我知道
But there's only one way I want to live this life from now on --
从此以后我只想
as a mortal.
像凡人一样活着
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I have a confession.
我要向你坦白
This isn't just another stop on our, uh, adventure.
这不仅仅是我们下个冒险前的暂停
This dagger has been a burden to me for too long.
这把匕♥首♥已经拖累我很久了
I've been a slave to its power,
我被它的力量奴役
and now, all I can hope is this river can grant me
现在 我只希望这条河可以保佑我
my one and only wish --
我唯一的心愿
to live a singular, natural life with you.
就是和你简单 正常的生活
Rumple, that was beautiful.
朗普 做得漂亮
No.
不
Hey. No.
不
Hey, we can't be discouraged now, okay?
我们不能失去信心 好吗
We will find a way to do it.
我们一定能找到办法的
And you would go on that journey with me?
你愿意和我一起去寻找吗
There's nothing I'd rather do.
我愿意
All I want is a life with you, Rumple.
我愿意与你共度此生 朗普
I can't believe you couldn't just paint my face.
你怎么就不能直接画在我脸上呢
Can we at least go to the south end of the street?
我们能去趟大南街吗
They have an amazing haunted house there,
那里有个特别棒的鬼屋
and this block is so boring.
这个街区太无聊了
You think you're miserable?
你觉得你很痛苦吗
I'm missing out on the annual masquerade ball
我错过了年度化妆舞会
because Mother wanted to be sure
只因为妈妈要确保
her precious Lucy had a good time.
她的宝贝露西玩得开心
Well, I'm not. And you're not missing anything.
我不开心 你也没错过什么
You didn't get invited to the ball this year.
你今年都没收到邀请
I heard you complaining about it.
我听到你抱怨了
You know, I think you should make that bag a year-round look.
我觉得你应该把这个纸袋戴一整年
Please be an Apollo Bar. Please be an Apollo Bar.
必须是士力架 必须是士力架
Hi, there.
你好
Hey, kid, you like Milk Duds?
小孩 你喜欢焦糖吗
Took you long enough.
去了这么久
Are you done begging for candy? Can we go home?
你讨完糖果了吗 我们能回家了吗
I stepped in pumpkin vomit,
我踩在别人吐得南瓜渣上了
and these shoes are worth more than your life.
这些鞋比你的命都值钱
Okay.
好的
What?
什么
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Lucy?
露西
Lucy!
露西
Damn it, Lucy, where are you?
露西 你在哪
Oh, Mother's gonna kill me.
妈妈会杀了我的
Still playing with that puzzle, I see.
还在解谜呢
Solved it!
问题解决
You seemed to be confused about how this works.
你根本不知道这玩意怎么玩的吧
No, I'm not confused.
我知道
I finally understand.
我终于明白了
I just had to see the whole picture,
我得看到事情的全部
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表