I thought we were having a moment.
我还以为我们刚刚气氛很好呢
We were, but...
确实 但...
The Amulet.
护符
Did you know that was in there?
你之前就知道它在里面吗
Lucky guess.
猜的
Legend has it this arrow was enchanted to always hit its mark.
传说这支箭被施过咒 总能射中目标
No way! Really?
不可能吧 真的吗
This place is so cool.
这地方太酷了
Though, I did think there'd be more cauldrons.
虽然我以为会有更多坩埚之类的
Dear...
亲爱的...
cauldrons are for amateurs.
业余人士才用坩埚
Typical.
太对了
My mother has dozens of them just laying around.
我妈的坩埚铺了一地
Though, she mostly just uses them to pot plants now.
虽然她现在基本上只用它们来种花了
So pathetic.
太可悲了
You'll teach me to be 10 times the witch she was, won't you?
你会教我成为比她强大十倍的女巫 是吧
Of course.
当然了
Just step up to the Sacred Orchid,
站在圣兰花上
and we can begin.
然后我们就可以开始了
This looks...
这看起来...
intense.
有点严肃啊
It is.
确实是
But don't fret.
但不用怕
What's that?
那是什么
This is the Resurrection Amulet.
这是重生护符
With it, one can resurrect a soul that has not yet
有了它 就能够复活还没有
fully surrendered to the other side.
完全走向另一边的灵魂
Today, you and I are going to use it
今天 你和我要一起使用它
to bring my dear Leota back to the realm of the living.
将我亲爱的莉奥塔带回生者之国
I get to do a resurrection spell?
我可以施复活咒吗
Awesome.
太棒了
So, what do I have to do?
需要我做些什么
Just stand right where you are.
站在原地不要动
And die!
然后去死
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
So, I was just a sacrifice.
我只是祭品
I thought you were gonna teach me.
我以为你会教导我
Teach you?
教导你
You're a middling witch at best,
你最多就是个中等女巫
cursed with more ambition than talent.
会因为力不从心而苦恼
Leota is one of the most powerful beings
莉奥塔是所有国度里
in all the realms.
最强大的存在
She's critical to my plan
她对我的计划很重要
and a perfect choice for our coven.
而且是八巫会的完美人选
And you get to restore her.
需要牺牲你来复活她
Isn't that beautiful?
是不是很美妙
Stop!
住手
My daughter's life is not for sale.
不能牺牲我女儿的性命
I already warned you, Witch.
我警告过你了 女巫
You want to fight, I'll gladly give you one.
你想搞事 那我乐意奉陪
You know, I enjoyed our last tussle, Captain.
我俩上次"搞事"挺开心的呢 船长
Wait.
慢着
Take me instead.
换成我
I'll pay the price.
我来承担后果
Just let her go.
放她走
You're aware she wants nothing to do with you?
你清楚她不想跟你扯上关系吧
I don't care. I'm her mother.
我不管 我是她的母亲
So be it.
那就这样吧
No! No, Mom.
不 妈妈
This is my fault! I should pay the price.
我犯的错 我来承担后果
Robin, run far away from here.
罗宾 有多远跑多远
Go!
快跑
Go live your life.
去追求自己的生活
Mother, please!
母亲 拜托
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much. I am so sorry.
我好爱你 我很抱歉
Release them, Witch.
放了他们 女巫
I won't let you separate another parent
我不会再让你使孩子
from their child.
与父母分离
Keep turning up on my doorstep, Captain,
欢迎再来我家门口 船长
and a girl might start to think you're sweet on her.
说不定还有姑娘会觉得你对她有意思
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Is the arrow really enchanted or am I just that good?
是箭被施法了 还是我箭法好
Though I may just be a middling witch,
我可能只会是个中等巫师
I seem to have a knack for this archery thing.
但我掌握了弓箭的诀窍
Do you want to find out?
想试试看吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
You were gonna risk your life for me?
你愿意为了我牺牲性命吗
That's insane!
太疯狂了
I am your mother.
我是你的母亲
It is my job to do insane things for you.
为你疯狂是我的职责
I'm so sorry I doubted you.
很抱歉我怀疑你
I'm so sorry I didn't support you.
我很抱歉没有支持你
But I will from now on,
但从此以后 我会的
no matter what you want to do with your life.
无论你这辈子想做什么
All I really want to do right now is get out of here.
我现在只想离开这里
Do you really think we're gonna be able to hack that thing?
你真觉得我们能搞定这东西吗
Even without magic?
不用魔法也行吗
Maybe. Eventually.
也许早晚可以的
Best case, we wake up Lucy, no one dies.
情况理想 唤醒露西 不必死人
Worse case, buy ourselves some time.
情况不理想 我们争取点时间
That's your problem, Regina.
这正是你的问题 瑞金娜
Always wanting everything your way,
总想鱼和熊掌得兼
but never willing to pay the price.
却又不愿意付出代价
Actually, I think this is the worst case.
我觉得这才是不理想的情况
You. You did this.
是你 是你干的
How could you hurt that child?
你怎么可以伤害那个孩子
'Cause I was desperate to save my own.
因为我救女心切
Surely, you of all people would understand that.
你是最能体会我的心情的
You cast a curse just to save your son.
你为了救儿子施了诅咒
And yet, you're absolved.
而你却被原谅了
Regina, Evil Queen,
瑞金娜 巫后
does a dark thing for a good reason
为了正义的理由做了坏事
and everyone forgave you.
大家都原谅了你
Because I'm not a monster.
因为我不是禽兽
Neither am I.
我也不是
And when I turn that Amulet over to Gothel,
当我把护符交给葛朵
and she wakes Lucy, everyone will know it.
她会唤醒露西 大家都会明白
Hand it over.
交给我
Don't do this, Victoria.
停手吧 维多利亚
The cost of using that thing is too high.
用那东西的代价太高了
You're a mother, Regina.
你也是母亲 瑞金娜
You know as well as I
你和我都清楚
that when it comes to our children,
一旦涉及自己的孩子
there is no such thing.
母亲就会不惜一切代价
Mother.
母亲
What's going on?
怎么回事
Shh, please don't be afraid of me.
别怕我
Yes, don't be frightened. I'm here.
是的 别害怕 有我呢
And look who's I brought the secret ingredient.
看看我为谁带来了秘密材料
I expected the Amulet,
我是要护符
but I didn't expect you to be the one
但我没想到会是你
wrapped around it, Rapunzel.
带东西过来 乐佩
I brought this to save Lucy's life.
我过来是为了救露西的命
I've always loved that little girl.
我一直喜欢那小姑娘
Thank you, Mother, for helping.
母亲 谢谢你帮我
Anastasia.
安娜塔夏
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
What does Anastasia have to do with this?
安娜塔夏和这有什么关系
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表