...your stepmother will paint a very different picture.
你继母会提供一个完全不同的故事
You'd think a girl hocking watches
我还以为一个专门典当手表的女孩
wouldn't ever be late.
从来不会迟到呢
You know, I've been thinking about what you said before
我考虑过你说的那些关于
about Eloise Gardener.
埃洛伊丝·加德纳的话
This connection that you feel with her?
你感受到的那种和她的联♥系♥
Is this like a cop thing,
那是种警♥察♥的直觉
or is there something more going on here?
还是有更多的东西在里面
It isn't just a cop thing.
不只是警♥察♥的直觉
The night she vanished, I was drinking.
她失踪的那天晚上 我在喝酒
Instead of patrolling her neighborhood,
我没有巡逻她那片街区
I was en route to the bottom of a bottle.
而是把整瓶酒灌下肚
It's my fault she disappeared.
她失踪是我的错
Hey! Where's she going?
她要去哪
Hey, we were waiting. Did you find anything?
我们在等你呢 你查出什么了吗
Yeah, I found something.
嗯 查出来了
But you don't want to hear this.
但你不会想听这个的
Of course I do. No, I should go.
我当然想 不 我该走了
Hey, stop!
停下
Whatever you've got, just get on with it.
无论你查到了什么 直说吧
Okay.
好吧
I spoke to a few of the runaways from the old group home.
我跟以前那所教♥养♥院♥的几个出走者聊了聊
There was a guy who used to go out with a girl --
有个人以前和一个女孩约会过
a girl by the name of Rain.
那女孩化名叫小雨
She wrote poetry, loved Salinger.
她写过诗 喜欢塞林格
Was constantly drawing in her notebook.
总在笔记本里画画
So, I checked him out, okay?
所以我问了问他
And...
然后...
And, uh, he gave me this.
他给了我这个
This -- This drawing's from her.
这是她画的画
This is from Eloise.
这是埃洛伊丝画的
That guy, did he say where she is?
那个人 他说没说她在哪
Hey. What?
怎么了
She's dead.
她死了
How?
怎么死的
Car accident.
车祸
There was a stolen car,
车是被盗车辆
and since her real name wasn't Rain...
而她的真名不是小雨
They couldn't identify the body.
所以他们没法确认尸体身份
Hey, I'm so sorry --
我真的很遗憾
I need to be alone.
我要自己待一会
You came back. Yep.
你回来了 没错
And I haven't returned empty handed.
而且我不是空手回来的
Your Golden Flower, m'lady, freshly plucked.
这是刚摘下来的金花 小姐您瞧
You really did it.
你真的做到了
I have to admit, a little surprised.
我得承认 我有点没想到
I didn't expect you to return.
我没想到你会回来
Nor did I.
我也没想到
But it turns out,
但看来
abandoning people just isn't my thing.
我不擅长抛下别人不管
That's lucky for me.
我真幸运
Look, I, um --
你瞧
I know how one of those petals can help me get my revenge.
我知道这花瓣能怎样帮我复仇
But how's it gonna help you get out of this tower?
但它怎样才能帮你逃出塔呢
You don't need to be bothered by the details,
你就不用管这些细节了
especially after everything that you've already done.
尤其是你已经帮我做了这么多
The important thing is,
重要的是
I will finally be free.
我终于可以自♥由♥了
And...
而且...
there are many, many things
有好多好多事情
I have not done in a very long time.
我都已经很久没有做过了
Uh, perhaps we should leave the tower first, luv.
或许我们应该先逃出去 亲爱的
Perhaps not.
或许不要
Eloise Gardener is dead?
埃洛伊丝·加德纳已经死了
Yeah.
是啊
Rogers said he wanted to be left alone.
罗杰斯说想自己待一会
Ah, anyway...
无论如何
Ahh. So, how is everything going here?
这里一切如何
Jacinda's day going okay?
杰辛达好吗
She's... a model employee.
她是个模范员工
You know, it's pretty amazing
你为她做的事情
what you're doing for her.
真的很了不起
You want everyone to think that you're all tough,
你想让每个人都觉得你很强硬
but you should know, I see right through that.
但你应该知道 我能看穿那一切
Truth is, you care.
事实是 你在乎别人
Why don't I give you two a minute,
我还是给你们二位一点时间
and let you bitch about your new boss in private.
让你私下里对新老板发发牢骚吧
Please. She's a dream after Louie.
拜托 她是继路易之后的第二个大好人
Yeah.
没错
I'm so glad that it's going well for you here.
你这里一切顺利让我很欣慰
I got to say, though, my day sucked.
但我不得不说 我今天糟透了
And I am really looking forward to tonight.
我真的很期待今天晚上
Yeah, about that, I...
这个嘛...
I took a double shift.
我要上两份班
Someone called in sick,
有人请了病假
and I figured if I could make a little extra money,
我想着 要是可以多赚点钱
I...I probably should.
也未尝不可
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, well, maybe we can hang out next weekend.
好吧 或许我们可以下周末出去玩
Yeah.
好
Maybe, okay?
可能吧
I'll call you.
我再给你打电♥话♥
What do you want?
你要干什么
Heard you were logging evidence.
听说你在记录证据
I came to give you some.
我来给你提供一些
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And what's that?
那是什么
I went to your informant today
我今天去见了你埃洛伊丝·加德纳
looking for help on the Eloise Gardener case.
失踪案的线人 寻求帮助
She found this.
她查到了这个
It's from her notebook.
她笔记本中的一页
Said she's been dead for a number of years now.
说她已经过世有些年头了
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这个消息
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe now you can move on with your life.
你的生活现在该翻篇儿了
Like I said,
我说过
obsessions can be dangerous things.
痴迷于一件事有时很危险
And they can be useful things.
有时也会很有用
You see, I know that notebook.
要知道 我了解那本笔记本
I've had it with me
我一直记得
for, well, as long as I can remember.
这东西始终跟着我
Even spilled coffee on it once.
甚至还在上面洒过咖啡
You know what happened?
你知道后来怎么了吗
Nothing.
毫无变化
The ink was so old it didn't run.
墨水有些年头了 水都晕不开
And yet this page that Tilly gave me,
但蒂莉给我的这一页
just one drop...
只要一滴水
it came right off.
就能化开
So what's that supposed to mean?
这说明了什么
It means the page is a fake.
说明这一页是假的
And I'm betting you're behind it.
我猜你逃不了干系
So, you do make a good detective after all.
你到底还是名好侦探
I never would have guessed that.
我就猜不到
You lied!
你骗人
And you made Tilly lie. Why would you do that?
你还逼蒂莉骗人 为什么这么做
Get your hands off me.
别碰我
Was it Belfrey?!
因为贝尔弗莱吗
Did she put you up to this?!
她告诉你这么做的吗
Actually, yes, she did.
其实是的
But...
但
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表