Previously on "Once Upon A Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Papa!
爸爸
Tilly, put the scalpel down.
蒂莉 放下手术刀
I told you something bad would happen today!
我说了今天会发生不好的事
And neither of you listened.
你俩都当耳边风
And now you're both too late.
现在为时已晚
Good evening, Trees.
晚上好 树木们
And you, Stars!
还有你们 星星们
My, you're rather chatty tonight, aren't you?
你们今晚相当健谈 不是吗
Do you know what the stars say today is, Mr. Hatter?
你知道星星们今天在说什么吗 疯帽子先生
Well, the Second Star to the Right is blinking to the north.
右边第二颗星在向北方眨眼睛
Which can only mean one thing...
这只会意味着一件事
Today is my birthday!
今天是我生日
A very happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐
Who wants some cake?
谁想来点蛋糕
Well...
好吧
Maybe next year.
或许明年吧
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, friend -- I'm in quite a jam.
朋友 我有大♥麻♥烦了
They think I killed that poor woman --
他们以为是我杀了那个可怜的女人
but I didn't.
但我没有
I couldn't.
我做不到
You know I don't have that kind of malice in me.
你知道我心中没有那种恶意
Tilly! Get in the car.
蒂莉 上车
No -- nuh-unh.
不
You didn't believe me before. And now someone is dead.
你之前不相信我 现在就有人死了
I know. I should have listened to you and I'm sorry.
我知道 我本该听你的 我很抱歉
But I believe you now.
可我现在相信你了
I didn't kill anyone -- really, I didn't. I swear.
我没杀任何人 真的没杀 我发誓
Tilly, you can trust me. I just want to help you.
蒂莉 你可以相信我 我只是想帮你
Just please, get in the bloody car.
求你了 上车
You look happy, Papa.
看起来你很幸福 爸爸
Don't move, Spy.
别动 间谍
Who are you? Who sent you?
你是谁 谁派你来的
Nobody sent me. I just --
没人派我 我只是
I wanted to see my Papa.
想看看我爸爸
Then why are you lurking?
那为什么鬼鬼祟祟的
Because -- his heart is poisoned.
因为他的心被下了毒
If I got any closer... he'd die.
只要我再靠近 他就会死
You're Alice.
你是爱丽丝
Nook's kid.
努克的孩子
Nook?
努克
"N-New Hook" -- it's a thing that my mom and...
新虎克 这是我妈妈和他的一段...
ya know what? Doesn't matter.
算了 不重要
Wow. So you're The Girl in the Tower.
原来你就是那个高塔里的女孩
I got out of that tower years ago.
我多年前逃出了高塔
So I heard.
我听说了
I thought Henry and Ella left you in Wonderland
我以为亨利和艾拉把你留在了仙境
looking for a cure for your father.
寻找治好你♥爸♥爸的解药
Well, they did. But...I failed.
是的 不过我失败了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know he misses you.
我知道他很想你
How do you know my papa?
你怎么认识我爸爸
I'm a part of the team.
我是团队的一员
You know, my mom and aunt, your dad...
我妈妈 姨妈 你♥爸♥爸
a bunch of other people I don't really know.
还有一大堆我不认识的人
Kind of new here. Name's Robin.
算是个新人 我叫罗宾
"New Robin."
新罗宾
So -- Nobin.
那就叫诺宾吧
Yeah, don't call me that.
别那样叫我
But if Papa's "Nook,"
如果叫我爸爸努克
it only follows that you should be "Nobin," right?
那就该叫你诺宾 对不对
It's just different.
这不一样
How? It's just not cool, okay?
怎么不一样 这样叫不酷 好吗
Cool?
酷
Why would you want to be "Cool"?
你为什么想要变酷
You haven't gotten out much since the tower, have you?
从高塔出来后你没怎么出过门吧
I've been loads of places.
我去过一大堆地方
And this cage?
这个笼子
My least favorite in all the realms.
是所有国度里我最不喜欢的
So mind letting me out of here...
介意让我从这里出去吗
Nobin?
诺宾
Only if you stop calling me that.
只要你别再那样叫我了
Thank you.
谢谢
Nobin.
诺宾
That's him -- That's the monster.
是他 那个怪物
I've been tracking him for days.
我已经追踪他多日了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I know that sound.
我知道那个声音
That's no monster.
那不是怪物
That's a friend.
是朋友
Yeah, well, your friend's been tormenting villages.
你的朋友一直在折磨村子
And I have an arrow with his name on it.
他已经在我的猎杀名单上了
See ya around, Tower Girl.
再见 高塔女孩
Wait! No, you cannot shoot him!
等等 不 你不能射他
Stop!
住手
What are those?
这都是什么
Come on, really?
不是吧
You can't have an operation without walkie-talkies.
没有无线电叫什么行动
Where's your investigative spirit?
你的调查精神呢
Gosh.
天啊
Okay, smarty, we'll do it your way.
好的 聪明鬼 按你的方法来
So -- where do we start?
那我们从哪儿开始呢
Okay, first, we need to find out everything we can
好了 首先 我们要尽可能查清
about my friend Mr. Samdi.
我的朋友桑迪先生的一切
Wait. You're friends with Dr. Facilier?
等等 你和法西利亚博士是朋友
That's genius.
真是太棒了
He's a voodoo doctor --
他是个巫医
of course he'll know a way to cure my dad.
他肯定有办法治好我爸爸
He -- He might.
他... 也许可以吧
But first, we need to find out
但首先我们要弄清楚
what he's really doing in Hyperion Heights.
他来海伯利安高地的真正目的是什么
Okay.
好的
This has to stay between us.
这事只有我俩可以知道
Kelly can't know.
凯莉不能知道
Kelly can't know what?
凯莉不能知道什么
Uh, nothing.
没什么
I was just thinking of adding a kids' menu.
我在考虑加一个儿童菜单
In a bar?
在酒吧里
You see, and that attitude
你看 就是你这个态度
is exactly why I didn't want to tell you.
我才不想告诉你的
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna walk Lucy home.
如果你不介意的话我要送露西回家了
Lock up, will you?
锁下门可以吗
Bye.
拜拜
Hot cocoa. Mmhmm.
热可可 是的
Ana used to make it for me when I was feeling blue.
以前安娜在我心情不好时也会做给我
I really messed up.
我真的搞砸了
I just hope there's still time to fix things with her.
我只希望还有时间能跟她改善关系
Well, you forgave your mother.
你原谅了你妈妈
Mother had to die for that to happen.
妈妈需要死才能换来原谅
And I would rather not.
而我不想死
There are other ways to tell people how you feel about them.
还有其他方法能告诉别人你的感受
Like, um, I don't know, apologizing?
比如 道歉之类的
I take it back, I'd rather die.
我收回之前的话 我宁愿死
I know it's tough -- but nothing beats a genuine "I'm sorry."
我知道这很难 但没有比"对不起"更有力的了
Yeah, you're right.
你说的对
I-I need to go find Ana.
我需要找到安娜
How about I come with you?
我跟你一起去怎么样
I mean, it's not like I had any other plans.
我也没有什么其他计划
Henry, you should be with someone you're meant to be with.
亨利 你应该跟你命中注定的人在一起
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表