Calling me Eloise?
你叫我埃洛伊丝
My name is Mother Gothel,
我是葛朵母亲
and don't worry, Detective.
别担心 警探
Tilly's not the one I'm going to hurt.
我要伤害的不是蒂莉
No!
不
Oh, you're back.
你回来了
I think you've gotten some mud on your dress.
你的裙子上好像沾了点土
Why'd you do it?
你为什么这么做
Because they were an abomination,
因为她们讨人嫌
like you.
跟你一样
My mother told me to never forget my roots,
我妈妈跟我说过不要忘记自己的根
and thanks to you, I never will.
多亏你 我永远不会忘
Nor will I forget the humans that murdered them!
我也不会忘了杀死她们的人类
You...
你
No. No.
不要 不要
...killed my family.
杀了我的家人
No, no, please.
别 别 求你了
Please, no.
求你了 不要
Plea--
求
You.
你
I'm like you,
我和你一样
but you're braver than I could ever be.
但你比曾经的我更勇敢
I hid who I was
我隐藏了我的身份
because I was afraid they would've come for me.
因为我怕他们会找到我
You don't have to be scared anymore.
你再也不用害怕了
Join me.
和我一起
Join me!
和我一起
You'll never be afraid again.
你再也不用害怕了
The guards are coming.
守卫们要来了
We should go.
我们得走了
No.
不
We will not run or hide
我们不跑也不躲
or entertain this human stain again.
也不会再让人类垃圾拿我们取乐
They must all be made to pay!
他们必须都付出代价
You've been onto things for a long time, Detective.
你工作太久了 警探
Questioning, investigating,
审问 调查
pondering the persistent parade of the impossible.
思索着那些不可能发生的事
You can rest easy
你可以稍微休息下了
because you're right --
因为你是对的
we are witches.
我们是女巫
At least you don't have to worry about a cult.
至少你不用担心邪教了
You disgrace your badge.
你真给你的警徽丢脸
Let us go.
放我们走
Oh, no, my child.
不 我的孩子
You're not going anywhere,
你哪儿都不能去
not until after you help us cast our spell.
除非你帮我们施咒
It'll be all right, Tilly.
会没事的 蒂莉
I really don't like it here.
我真的不喜欢这里
That's because you haven't accepted who you are yet.
那是因为你还没接受你自己
I am truly sorry I never saw it sooner,
真抱歉我没早点看出
how special you are.
你是这么特别
Had I know you were like us,
从我知道你跟我们你一样以后
things would've been very different for you.
事情对你来说就不同了
Your mother has a gift for finding special people --
你母亲拥有寻找特殊人群的天赋
outcasts, exiles.
被驱逐的人 被流放的人
I was the first she recruited to her coven.
我是第一个被她招入八巫会的人
A coven that'll soon be behind bars.
一个很快被关进监狱的八巫会
Don't listen to him.
别听他的话
We're your family,
我们是你的家人
and family help each other.
家人会互相帮助
Like you helped my father?
就像你帮我爸爸那样吗
You killed him!
你杀了他
Your father's right in front of you.
你♥爸♥爸就在你面前
That's right.
没错
The love you feel is real, you just don't remember it.
你感受到的爱是真实的 你只是不记得了
You were born from both sides of the looking glass
你是两个完全不同的人的结晶
as both his and mine, and you know it's true.
我和他 你知道这是真的
I only want to help you figure out
我只是想帮你看清
which side you belong on.
你到底属于哪边
Leave humanity behind.
抛弃人类
Join your sisters
加入你的姐♥妹♥们♥
and I'll be the mother you always wanted.
我会成为你梦寐以求的母亲
Whatever you might be,
不管你是谁
you're no mother to me.
你都不会是我母亲
If you won't help cast the spell for me,
如果你不肯为我施这个咒语
perhaps you'll do it to save your father.
那你为了救你♥爸♥的命 也要这么做
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I didn't know.
我不知道
This was the last refuge of magic in this realm.
这里是魔法在这个国度最后的避难所
Everyone I loved was here.
每一个我爱的人都在这里
All I did was pay back the wound
我所做的一切都是为了报复
the humans left here tonight.
人类那晚在这里留下的伤害
That you did.
是啊
How many are dead?
有多少人死了
All of them.
全部
I wiped the land clean.
我清理了这里
May the Gods forgive.
希望上帝原谅
There's nothing to forgive.
没有什么要原谅的
It's not even permanent.
不会永远如此的
Some slimy lump will flop ashore,
虚伪和愚蠢将降临
crawl towards humanity again.
腐蚀人性
And as is their way,
这就是人类的路
it'll be worse.
比我们的更困难
I shudder at the thought of what destructive civilization
想到他们下一次对文明的毁灭
they'll create next.
我就不寒而栗
This time, they'll do it alone in a cold world
但这一次他们会在一个冰冷的世界独自行动
because now they've created something
因为现在他们史无前例的
that's never been before --
创造出了新的东西
a land without magic.
一片没有魔法的土地
They'll be alone?
就剩他们了吗
Where will we be?
我们会在哪儿
This will take us to another realm.
这个将带我们去往另一个国度
We'll find others like us,
我们会找到同类
and when the time is right and we're strong enough,
当时机成熟 我们足够强大时
we will return.
我们将归来
But you said the humans would come back, too.
但你说了 人类也会回来
Then we'll cleanse the land once more
那时我们将再一次清洗这里
and reclaim our homes.
夺回我们的主♥权♥
I'm sorry, Mother.
对不起 妈妈
I didn't understand what there was to lose.
当时我不知道会失去什么
And I won't forget my roots.
我不会忘记我的根
I know what exactly where to come to regrow them.
我也知道 要在哪里重新生根发芽
Let's go, Seraphina.
走吧 瑟拉菲娜
I remember this.
我记得这个
This is it!
就是这个
Another scrap of magic left behind.
又一个魔法的遗迹
How little mankind left --
人类留下的真少
just tatters and rags.
只剩下残渣碎片
It's time to change that.
是时候改变了
Humans, even when they're beautiful,
人类 虽然很美丽
they're poison.
却是有害的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Taking another tatter of magic.
取下另一个魔法碎片
And amusingly, I'm also making a point.
有趣的是 我也要说明一件事
I can either take a little bit of blood
可以是我取一滴血
or these witches here can take the whole lot.
或是这群女巫吸干♥他♥的血
So I ask you again,
所以我再问你一遍
do you want to help me
你是想帮我
or do you want to watch him die?
还是想看着他死
Don't do it, Tilly.
别听她的 蒂莉
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表