'Fraid not, buddy. This is straight from Dr. Sage's office.
恐怕没有 这是直接从塞吉医生办公室里拿来的
Oh, the doctor you killed? Why should I believe you?
那医生被你杀了 我为什么要信你
Because I was there when Lucy was born, okay?
因为露西出生时我在场 好吗
I remember the look on your face.
我记得你脸上的表情
I've never seen Henry Mills look happier a day in his life!
我从没见过亨利·米尔斯脸上洋溢那样的幸福
Let me guess, my Aunt Zelena was the midwife?
我猜 我姨妈塞琳娜是产婆
No, she wasn't there. But -- But she is here.
不 她不在场 但她现在在这儿
And you know her as Kelly.
就是你认识的凯莉
Oh, Kelly? Right. The spin instructor.
凯莉 好吧 动感单车教练
I'm pretty sure the only thing green about her is her kale juice.
我很确定她唯一拥有的绿东西就是甘蓝汁
She's also a witch, okay?
她也是女巫 好吗
You're not seeing the whole picture, Henry.
你没有看到全貌 亨利
Yes, I am! Kelly is not a witch!
我看到了 凯莉不是女巫
She is a real woman from San Francisco!
她是旧金山来的真实女人
She's got a real daughter! She's got a real fiancé!
她有真实的女儿 有真实的未婚夫
Do not make her a part of your delusional fantasy!
别把她当成你幻想的一部分
You know, man, for the Truest Believer,
伙计 你是最虔诚的信仰者
you really are a stubborn bastard.
也真是个固执的混♥蛋♥
I-I thought at least you would see what I'm trying to do.
我以为至少你能看清我想做的事
I do see what you're trying to do,
我确实看清了你想做的事
and I am not - gonna help you kill somebody!
但我不会帮助你杀人
Too late.
太晚了
You've already given me exactly what I need.
你刚好已经满足了我的需要
You just don't know it yet.
只是你还不知道
I am sorry.
抱歉
But I've been tied to enough trees with you
我和你一起被绑在树上很多次了
to know these ropes won't hold.
我知道绳子绑不住你
What the hell are you doing back there?
你回这干什么呢
Looking for your baseball bat.
找我的棒球棍
Oh, it's -- it's right by the ice bin.
就在... 就在冰柜旁边
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
I've got a full arsenal for us.
我准备了足够的武器
Thanks.
谢谢
Weaver wasn't exactly ace in the weapon department.
韦弗那的武器都不怎么样
Yes, but he is keeping your daughter safe.
但他能保护你女儿的安全
I just got off the phone with him.
我刚跟他通完电♥话♥
Margot's still at the station.
玛戈特还在警局
Thank you. For standing by me.
谢谢你支持我
You really think I'm going to let anyone
只要我活着 你真以为我会放任别人
kill my big sis but me?
杀我的姐姐吗
To surviving.
敬生存
To putting the past behind you.
敬翻篇
With a baseball bat.
用棒球棍
Ah! Felt good.
不错
I can't believe how long it's been
我不敢相信凯莉有多久
since Kelly had a drink and a good bar brawl.
没有大喝一场 在酒吧闹腾了
Just because you're letting Zelena out to play
你让塞琳娜放飞自我
doesn't mean you have to let go of Kelly.
不代表就要放弃凯莉
We can be both.
可以二者得兼
Yeah, well, we'll see how much there is left of Kelly
一旦汉塞尔来找塞琳娜算账
once Zelena has her reckoning with Hansel.
我们看看凯莉这一面还会剩多少吧
I am tired of playing candy crush with you.
我不想再跟你玩糖果大粉碎的游戏了
I told you before, get out of Oz!
我跟你说了 滚出奥兹
For the Wicked Witch, you're not so tough.
你这个邪恶女巫可不够强悍啊
Are you quite finished?
你完事了吗
I'm about to be.
快了
You...
你
You took my sight?
你夺走了我的视力
I know someone - who needs it more than you.
我认识一个比你更需要视力的人
It's like I said --
我说过
there's only room for one witch around here.
一山不容二巫
Me.
只有我
And wicked always wins.
邪恶总会赢
Hansel?!
汉塞尔
Hansel! Gretel!
汉塞尔 格蕾特
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不
I'm too late.
我来晚了
Henry.
亨利
Henry, are you okay?
亨利 你没事吧
What?
什么
I'm okay. Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm fine.
我没事 我很好
But Nick -- he's --
但尼克 他
he's after Kelly.
他去杀凯莉了
He's crazy.
他疯了
He thinks she's a witch. We need --
他以为凯莉是女巫 我们得
We need to get to her before he does. Yeah, we will.
我们得先于他找到凯莉 没错 我们会的
Well, she and her daughter should still be safe with Weaver.
她和她女儿跟韦弗待在一起应该还很安全
Right now, we have to get out of here.
我们现在得离开这儿
Come on.
快
Come on. There you go.
快 起来
Roni, can you get that?
罗尼 能接下电♥话♥吗
Roni's. We're closed.
罗尼酒吧 我们打烊了
Kelly, it-- it's Chad.
凯莉 我是查德
Boo-Bear.
亲爱的
Oh, God, I'm -- I'm --
天啊 我 我
I'm so sorry that I haven't called.
我很抱歉一直没打电♥话♥
It's just I've been a bit tied up.
只是我忙到抽不开身
That's funny. So is Chad.
巧了 查德也被绑住抽不开身呢
If you ever want to see your precious Boo-Bear again,
如果你还想再见到你亲爱的
you will do exactly what I say.
就照我说的做
What is it?
怎么了
Who was on the phone?
谁在讲电♥话♥
It's -- It's Chad. He's at the airport.
是查德 他在机场
Do you mind picking him up
你介意载他一程
and taking him somewhere safe?
带他去安全的地方吗
What? Absolutely not.
什么 当然不行
If I get him, I'm gonna put him in danger, too.
如果我接触他 我也会让他置身险境
I can't risk that.
我不能冒险
Look, Chad's innocent.
查德很无辜
He knows nothing of our world,
他完全不知道我们世界的事
and he shouldn't have to pay for Zelena's mistakes.
他也不该为塞琳娜的错误付出代价
Oh, come on. - Please don't fight me on this.
帮帮我 别跟我吵了
Just do it for me?
就当是为了我
Zelena, is that you?
塞琳娜 是你吗
Yes.
是
There's something I need to tell you.
我有话得跟你说
It's about your children.
是你孩子的事
Don't worry.
别担心
I already know.
我已经知道了
They told me themselves.
他们亲口告诉我的
We escaped.
我们逃走了
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
I thought you were child stew.
我以为你们被炖了
No, we're alive.
我们还活着
No thanks to you.
没有你的功劳
No more lies, Zelena.
别骗人了 塞琳娜
How could you accept my hospitality
你明知道我的孩子
when you knew my children
被抓起来受折磨
were being held captive and tormented?
你怎么还能安心接受我的款待
No, it's not like that. I was weak.
不是那样的 我很虚弱
But as soon as I was strong, I went back for them.
我一恢复力量 就去找他们了
You could have told me.
你可以告诉我的
If I had told you, you would have gone to that house
如果我告诉你 你就会去那间房♥子
and the witch would have killed you.
那女巫会杀了你的
You watched me search for them every night!
你看着我每夜找他们
Yes.
是的
I'm wicked.
我很邪恶
But I'm trying to be good.
但我想变好
There's no such thing as a good witch.
根本没有什么好女巫
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表