Your wife?
你妻子
It must have been a great love story.
一定是很美的爱情故事
She saw the best in me when no one else could,
她看到了我好的一面 其他人都看不到
including myself.
包括我自己
Robin was the first person
罗宾也是第一个
to see something special in me, too.
能看到我特别一面的人
Not sure I would've seen it if she hadn't.
如果没有她 我都不知道自己有那一面
What do you think it's like there,
你觉得那边是什么样的
where your Belle is?
贝儿那边
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope it's somewhere where you get to be with
我希望在那里 你能够
the people you love forever,
和你爱的人永远在一起
and you don't have to think about life anymore.
不用再去担心生活
That's how it should be,
应该是那样的
'cause I know what it's like
因为我知道看着一个世界远离
to watch the world go by and not be in it.
但自己却不在其中的感觉
It's terribly lonely.
非常孤单
Yes, it is.
是啊
Suppose I won't have to worry about that now.
我想现在我不用担心了
I'm in the world forever --
我身在这世界中
no more towers for me.
没有高塔的束缚了
So, how do we do it?
那现在我们该怎么办
I'm not sure.
我不确定
It's -- it's never been done before.
从没有过先例
I-I think the dagger knows.
我想匕♥首♥知道
It's trying to tell me.
它想告诉我
You're a good man, Rumple.
你是个好人 朗普
Your heart is pure.
你的心是纯净的
You will find the answer you need to get rid of the dagger.
你会找到摆脱匕♥首♥的答案
And you will find your way back to me again
也会再次回到我身边的
I promise.
我保证
No!
不
What did you do?
你在干什么啊
I did what I had to.
我做了我必须做的
I made a promise - that when I passed this on,
我保证过 当我将匕♥首♥传下去
it wouldn't be a burden.
它将不再是负担
And that's exactly what it will be for you.
但现在它将成为你的负担
I don't understand.
我不明白
Immortality...
永生
is just another tower.
将是另一座禁锢的高塔
You deserve better than that.
你不该受此折磨
You're gonna fall in love, grow old with someone,
你应该恋爱 和某人一起白头偕老
live a normal life free of towers.
没有高塔 过着正常的生活
But what will happen to you?
那你呢
I guess I'll just have to find another way,
我想我得另找办法了
even if that means
即使这意味着
I'll lose the battle - with the darkness to do so.
我要因此陷入黑暗之中
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
I won't let that happen, no matter what.
无论如何 我不会让这种事发生的
I know who you really are,
我知道真正的你
and I won't let you forget it.
我也不会让你忘记这点
Weaver!
韦弗
I'm so glad to see you. Can you hear that?
很高兴见到你 你听到了吗
Tilly, please, not now.
蒂莉 拜托 现在不是时候
I-It's different this time.
这次不一样
I-I thought it was a buzzing, but it's not.
我以为只是耳鸣 但不是的
I realize now -- it -- it's a voice.
我现在明白了 是一个声音
Can you hear it?
你能听到吗
It's trying to tell me something,
它想告诉我什么
but I don't know what it is.
但我听不清
How long have you been hearing this voice?
你从什么时候开始听到这声音的
Since this morning.
今早
What is that?
这是什么
Did you take this?
是你拿的吗
No! I don't know how that got in there.
不 我不知道这东西怎么来的
Tilly, I'm not playing games.
蒂莉 我没时间玩游戏
Did you break into the evidence locker and take this?!
是不是你闯进证物室拿走了它
No! I swear I didn't! I-I wasn't even near there. I --
不 我发誓我没有 我都没靠近过那
Wait.
等等
Wait, the voice -- It just --
等等 那声音 刚刚...
It just stopped.
停止了
It's that, isn't it?
是这个 对不对
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's all right. I-I do.
没关系 我明白了
You were guarding it for me.
你在为我守护它
Are you angry with me?
你生我的气了吗
No, Tilly.
不 蒂莉
You're not the one I'm angry with.
我不是生你的气
Dark One.
黑暗者
I heard about what you did for Alice and Robin.
我听说了你对爱丽丝和罗宾做的一切
All magic comes with a price.
所有的魔法都是有代价的
Guess it was finally my turn to pay.
看来现在轮到我还债了
Well, I just wanted to tell you everyone was right about you.
我想告诉你 大家对你的评价是对的
You're not the Crocodile I knew.
你不是我认识的老鳄鱼了
I owe you a great debt.
我欠你很大的人情
If I can ever repay you, I will.
如果我能报答你 我一定会的
Dark One and a pirate...
黑暗者和海盗
friends?
做朋友
Perhaps it's time for a new story.
也许是时候开始新篇章了
So, what are you gonna do now?
那你现在打算怎么办
Do what Rumplestiltskin does best, of course --
当然是朗普斯金最擅长的
spin, spin, spin!
纺金 纺金 纺金
Spin, spin, spin.
纺金 纺金 纺金
Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin...
纺金 纺金 纺金 纺金 纺金
That was the only bit of magic I had to cure Henry.
那是我治愈亨利的唯一一点魔法
And you knew that!
你知道的
You stole it anyway, didn't you?
但你还是偷了 是吧
Yes, I did.
是的
So let me guess --
我猜猜
you used it to find your precious dagger?
你用它去找你心爱的匕♥首♥去了
Actually, the Guardian did.
其实是守卫者找到了
The Guardian?
守卫者
I thought Anastasia was the Guardian.
我以为安娜塔夏就是守卫者
We sent her back with Ivy.
我们让她和艾薇一起走了
She was a potential Guardian.
她可能是守卫者
There was another before her,
她之前曾有过一位
and today, she made sure the dagger was kept safe.
今天 她确保了匕♥首♥安然无恙
Safe.
安然无恙
So the dagger was never in danger to begin with.
所以匕♥首♥从头到尾就没有危险
So everything you did today was for nothing?
所以你今天的一切都是徒劳吗
Look, if you want to be angry, be angry.
听着 如果你想生气就发泄出来吧
You certainly have the right.
你完全有理由这么做
But I did what I had to do.
但我也是不得已
You know, after everything we've been through...
知道吗 我们一起经历了那么多
I thought you could - trust me enough to help you.
我以为你会信任我 让我帮你
But instead, you went behind my back
但相反 你瞒着我
and betrayed me to get what you want, like you always do
背着我去满足自己 一如从前
and continue to put Henry's life at risk.
还将亨利置于险境
No matter what you tell yourself, you haven't changed a bit.
无论你怎么安慰自己 你还真是一点没变
And I'm done with it.
我受够了
You and I...
你和我
...we're through.
完了
Thought you could use this
我想你遇上德鲁那家伙后
after what happened with that Drew guy,
应该需要点这个
and I wanted to say thanks again for bringing me there today.
还有今天谢谢你带我过去
Of course. I was happy to.
没事 很庆幸这么做了
Did it help?
有帮助吗
I don't know yet.
还不清楚
Kind of hard to explain --
很难解释
not really sure you'd believe me if I could.
即使说出来 你也不会信的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表