And I'll help you find it.
我会帮你找出来
Why would I break a deal that's gonna give me what I want?
我为什么要违背能让我得偿所愿的交易呢
Smart boy.
聪明
And now we must attend to my humble needs.
现在该谈谈我的小需求了
We have immortality and power, you and I,
我们拥有永生和力量 我和你
and you want to throw it all away for both of us
你为了回到贝儿身边 要把这一切
just to get to Belle.
全都抛弃
Well, I'm afraid, in the stroke of a pen, Dearie,
但恐怕在这支笔下 亲爱的
I'm gonna make sure you never see her again.
我会保证你再也见不到她
Don't do this.
别这么做
We can help you.
我们可以帮你
This isn't the right path for you.
这不是你正确的路
You know that.
你明白的
Take a letter, boy.
拿张纸 孩子
It goes something like this.
要这么写
"The powers of the Guardian"...
守卫者的力量
No. No, no, no.
不不不
"...are no more."
不复存在
Done.
写好了
Well written.
写得真好
My eternity feels eternal again.
我的永生好像更永恒了
And now...
现在...
enjoy a taste of winter in your tiny prison.
享受你们小监狱的寒冬吧
Henry! Where'd they go?
亨利 他们去哪儿了
I reunited Henry and the others with his family.
我让亨利和他的家人团圆了
Bound to be quite the reunion.
真是一场团聚的好戏啊
Then why am I still here?
那我为什么还在这儿
Because we're finally back to what I'm getting out of this.
因为我们终于要回到我落到这幅田地的原因了
I watched you crush my grandparents' hearts
我眼看着你捏碎了我祖父母的心脏
and take away my mom.
带走了我妈妈
And that story still needs its ending.
那个故事还需要结局
Oh, look.
看
There's a one-bedroom right here in the Heights.
高地这里还有一间单卧室公♥寓♥
Oh, it looks pretty good in the pictures. See?
图上看着很不错 你看
I don't need to see it.
我不用看
I love it.
我很喜欢
If it comes with a built-in Margot, that's all I need.
只要里面自带玛戈特 我就够了
Tilly! Are you okay?
蒂莉 你还好吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Something's changed. What?
有东西改变了 什么
My father and the others, they're...
我父亲还有其他人 他们...
they're in danger.
他们有危险了
Something's wrong in the Wish Realm.
愿望国度出事了
Are you sure? Yeah. We have to go.
你确定吗 是的 我们必须走了
They need our help.
他们需要我们的帮助
I'm sorry.
对不起
There's not enough beignet magic in the world
但是这里没有足够的馅饼魔法
to open a portal.
能打开传送门
No, you must have something.
是啊 但你肯定有办法
Maybe, as queen...
也许 作为女王...
you can help us find some magic?
你能帮我们找到魔法
Right.
是啊
Queen.
女王
Folks. Please listen.
大家听我说
Our people, o-our friends are in trouble and...
我们的同胞 朋友有麻烦了
Everyone, listen up.
大家都听着
These two young women are known to many of you.
这两位年轻的女士大家很多都认识
They need to get to the Wish Realm to help others,
她们需要达到愿望国度帮助其他人
perhaps even save lives.
也许能救命
You may not feel that you can help, but...
你们也许觉得自己帮不上忙 但...
I think you can.
我觉得你们可以
You may have a pair of silver slippers
你们可能有一双银拖鞋
or a magic hat or a bean,
或是一顶魔法帽 或是一颗魔豆
something you haven't thought of in years.
你们已经很多年没有想起的东西
Find it.
找到它
Your realm needs you.
你们的国家需要你们
Your queen needs you.
你们的女王需要你们
Your Majesty?
陛下
Remy?
雷米
Do you have something?
你有什么东西吗
Years ago, before the curse,
多年前 在诅咒前
I was preparing a cassoulet,
我在准备豆焖肉
and I found this.
找到了这个
A magic bean.
魔豆
I-I hid it in case I ever needed it,
我藏起来做不备之需
but after what you just said, I want you to have it.
但听了你刚刚的话 我想给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you want to come with us? Ah, no, thank you.
你们和我们一起吗 不了 谢谢
I should stay here and watch over my people.
我得留在这里 照看我的人♥民♥
These are some strange times,
这段时期很奇怪
and they need their queen right now.
他们需要他们的女王
No, no curtsies or bows.
不不 别搞这套
Come on.
来吧
All right.
好了
Thanks for the loan of the truck.
谢谢你借我们这辆车
Good luck in the other realm.
在另一个国度好运
Thanks. We may need it.
谢谢 我们需要点好运
But we're gonna make a quick stop first.
但我们还要先去一个别的地方
Where? Where are you going?
哪里 你们要去哪儿
To get help from some friends.
找别的朋友寻求帮助
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表