Last time I was single, mix tapes always worked
之前我单身的时候 混剪磁带总是能
when I wanted to ask a girl out, so...
在我约女孩的时候帮上忙
You're asking me on a date now?
你现在要约我了吗
You sure it's me you want to ask out?
你确定你要约的人是我吗
Yes! Yes!
是的 当然
Because the thing with Ivy, that was a mistake.
因为跟艾薇的那件事是个误会
I mean, it wasn't, like, a mistake mistake,
我是说 那真是个误会 是个错误
because nothing happened, but... ?Sorry.
因为什么也没发生 但... 抱歉
I get it. I get it. You don't have to explain.
我懂的 我都懂 你不用解释
But I do!
但我要解释
I do because I find myself wanting to explain
因为我感觉自己想要向你
all kinds of things to you,
解释所有的事情
like -- like, I don't know,
就像... 我也说不好
like why pancakes are appropriate for dessert,
就像为什么煎饼适合当甜点
why the English Beat is so culturally relevant,
为什么"英国节奏"乐队对文化的影响这么大
why I can't stop thinking about you.
为什么我不停地在想你
You sure have seen a lot of John Hughes movies.
你还真是看过不少约翰·休斯的电影
What if I explained to you
要是我告诉你
that I have a daughter and a new small business
我有个女儿 还有个刚起步的小生意
and very little time?
而且没什么时间呢
Well, then I'd say, I'm a Swyft driver
那我会说 我是个快车司机
and a failed writer with nothing but time.
还是个除了时间一无所有的失败作家
So, whenever you have some, I'd, uh --
所以不管你什么时候有时间 我...
I'd love to take you on a date.
我都愿意和你约会
Okay.
好吧
What about now?
现在怎么样
Now? Like -- Like, here? Like --
现在吗 就... 就这里吗
Well, you said you're good with cars, right?
你刚说你很懂车 不是吗
And yeah, mix tapes always work.
还有 确实 混剪磁带总是管用的
Yeah, thanks. Um...
好 谢谢
I'm just gonna...
我就要...
All right. Let's see what we got going on.
好吧 让我看看有什么问题
Okay. I'm going to test you now.
好嘞 我现在要测试你了
Oh, yeah. There's the problem.
好 问题在这儿
?I see it already.
我已经明白了
Thought Victoria said you couldn't come here.
还以为维多利亚不让你来这儿呢
She doesn't know I'm here.
她不知道我在这儿
And I had to come.
但我不得不来
Henry guessed you'd be here.
亨利猜到你在这儿了
Of course he did.
他当然能猜到
Because when Henry needed magic the most,
因为当亨利急需魔法时
the storybook showed up for him in Snow White's closet.
故事书就会为他出现在白雪公主的衣柜里
And when some people touch it,
人们碰到这本书的时候
they remember everything about who they were.
就会记起自己从前的所有事
So, if I grabbed it,
所以 如果我拿到那本书
I'd remember being a queen?
我就能记起当王后时的事了吗
You're never going to believe it.
你绝不会相信的
Look, I would love to believe I was a queen.
听着 我当然愿意相信我曾经是个王后
You know, someone with this big, amazing life
相信我曾经有着伟大壮丽的人生
who adopted a son she loved.
领养了一个我疼爱的儿子
And I know enough to know I don't know everything, Lucy.
我也知道我并非无所不知 露西
So why don't we prove this thing together?
所以不如我们一起证明这件事吧
Really?
真的吗
What do you say?
你说怎么样
Partners?
合作伙伴
You can do this, Drizella.
你做得到的 崔西里亚
I can't.
我不行
I'm sorry I'm wasting your time.
很抱歉浪费你的时间了
I'm sure you have better things to do.
你肯定有更重要的事要做
You're not wasting my time.
你没有浪费我的时间
You just need...
你只是需要...
the right motivation.
合适的动力
Regina! No!
瑞金娜 不要
I-I didn't think I could do it.
我没觉得自己能做到
I didn't -- I didn't know it was possible.
我... 我不知道自己能做到
If you believe in yourself, it is.
只要你相信自己 你就可以
You know,
知道吗
you are a lot like I was when I was your age.
你很像我年轻的时候 就像你这么大
Except I didn't have the right guide,
只不过我没有正确的指导
so all my power came from
所以我所有的力量都来自于
anger and hate.
愤怒和仇恨
I sought revenge,
我寻求复仇
and I did terrible things to get it.
为此我做了非常糟糕的事
I cast a dark curse.
我施了一个黑暗的诅咒
Did it give you what you wanted?
那咒语让你得到想要的了吗
For a while.
就那一阵子
Turns out I wanted the wrong things.
后来发现我是追求了错的东西
The only thing that truly made me happy was my son, Henry.
唯一真正让我开心的事是我的儿子亨利
I wish I had a mother like you.
真希望我有个你这样的母亲
Don't we all?
谁不想啊
Rumple?
朗普
It's a get-well gift.
送个礼物 祝你康复
How can I help you, Roni?
有什么要我帮忙的 罗尼
Can you find out
你能不能查一下
if a certain woman applied to adopt a baby in Boston?
是否有个女人在波士顿申请过领养一个孩子
I'm not sure about the year.
我不确定是哪一年
Her name's Regina Mills.
她叫瑞金娜·米尔斯
That bought you this conversation.
这东西只能让你能跟我说上话
Now, what would make me want to take this on?
让我给你做事 又有什么好处呢
I'll owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Then we have a deal.
那我们成交
How about a rematch while we chat?
聊天的时候不如再赛一盘
Games keep me focused.
比赛能让我专注
So, come on. I'll begin.
来吧 我先手
Look, shouldn't we at least reset the board?
我们至少重开一局吧
Why would we do that?
为什么要那样
Things are always more fun when you start in the middle.
从中间开始总会更有趣一些
So, tell me about Eloise Gardener.
跟我说说埃洛伊丝·加德纳吧
Um, until she disappeared 10 years ago,
她10年前失踪 在此之前
she was a normal kid.
她一直是个正常的孩子
Liked art, hated school.
喜欢艺术 讨厌上学
She as a bit of an amateur poet.
她有点像个业余诗人
Well, that's everything, except that she was fearless...
没有别的了 不过她一直无所畏惧
until she disappeared when something spooked her...
直到被某些东西吓到 然后就失踪了
...something that was in this journal,
吓到她的是这本日记里的东西
something -- some kind of protection rune.
是一种... 一种保护符文
Uh, it's -- it's -- it's complicated.
这个很... 很复杂
Look, all that matters
最重要的就是
is why she disappeared and where she is, so...
她为什么会失踪 以及她现在在哪儿
What am I missing? You know?
我漏掉了什么呢
Look at the board, detective.
看看棋局 警探
You need to take a good look at your side.
你得好好看看你那边的棋子
What pieces do you already have
有什么棋子是你早就掌握
that you're not paying attention to?
但却从来没注意到的
Answer that,
回答这个问题
and you might find yourself on a very different path --
你或许就能找到一条截然不同的路径
one that leads to Eloise Gardener.
可以找到埃洛伊丝·加德纳
Oh, I didn't expect to see you so soon.
没想到能这么快再见到你
That for me?
那是给我的吗
It is.
没错
Right.
好吧
So, uh, where's your new pint-sized partner?
你那个小合作伙伴去哪儿了
Lucy?
露西吗
She's home.
她在家
So, turns out, there was a Regina Mills --
我发现 确实有个瑞金娜·米尔斯
adopted a baby boy in Boston.
在波士顿领养了一个男孩
What? That's impossible.
什么 这不可能
If you didn't think this was gonna work,
如果你早知道不管用
why did you ask for help?
为什么找人帮忙
Weaver, I asked for a favor, not an interrogation.
韦弗 我是找你帮忙的 不是审讯
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表