Again.
又一次
I was hoping you would help me get home.
我本想着你能让我回家
But Gothel said that there was no way.
但葛朵说没有办法
I found one.
我找到了
A-A magic bean.
一颗魔豆
It opens a door to our realm.
可以打开通向我们国度的门
It just needs your magic to enchant it.
只是需要你的魔法来施咒
I'm sorry that I didn't realize this before,
很抱歉我之前没有意识到
but...I need you.
但我需要你
All I ever wanted - was for us to be home together.
我只希望我们能一起回家
Me, too, Ana. Me, too.
我也是 安娜 我也是
So, let's go.
那我们走吧
Where's the magic bean?
魔豆呢
Right here.
就在这儿
You...lied.
你说谎了
I'm so sorry, Ana.
我很抱歉 安娜
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Ana.
抱歉 我很抱歉 安娜
Know that...mother wanted us to be together,
我知道母亲想让我们一起
and I-I tried to do the right thing this time.
我这次也想做正确的事
But I don't want to die.
但我不想死
And if it comes down to you or me...
如果我们俩只能活一个
I choose me.
那我选择自己
Doesn't all this seem weird?
这看起来好神奇
I mean, come on, you can't deny how the universe
你不能否定这宇宙
keeps bringing us together.
又让我们见面了
Because my dinner with Sabine ended up right next door to you?
因为我本来要和萨宾吃饭 结果碰到你了
Yes! Exactly!
没错
Well, you sound like Lucy.
你口气和露西一样了
What if Lucy could be right?
如果露西说的没错呢
About fairy tales?
童话的事吗
Okay, just for a moment,
就一会儿
just pretend that you really are Cinderella.
假设你真的是灰姑娘
I mean, come on, how great would that be?
想想看 有多棒啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Glass slippers seem like a terrible idea.
水晶鞋感觉很差劲
Ah, but me being a handsome prince
但我是帅气王子
here to sweep you off your feet seems pretty good.
让你一见倾心感觉还不错
Well, then,
那好吧
what we need right now is a way to test fate.
我们需要一个办法来检测命运
Okay. Wait here.
行 在这儿等着
Wow. We, uh
我们
We really should have put some money down on this.
我们得赌一赌啊 你打得很烂
My mind's still on the case, obviously.
显然我还在想那个案子
Yeah. Candy killer thing?
糖果杀手案吗
Hey, I understand - if you can't talk about it.
如果你谈不了 我理解
No, it's not that.
不是的
It's just we don't have any real leads.
只是我们还没什么线索
Well, now you're making me nervous.
你现在让我紧张了
Well, you don't need to be.
没必要
The victims all got a warning,
受害者会被警告
unless you received anonymous chocolates.
匿名收到巧克力
I didn't.
我没有
I'm not really much of a sweets guy.
我不是很喜欢吃糖果
Although I will name my next band Anonymous Chocolates.
不过我会把下一个牌子命名为"匿名巧克力"
That's an impossible shot. Nobody can make that.
那不可能啊 没人能做到
Well, that's the whole point.
这就是重点啊
Me walking through those doors could be a coincidence,
我走进门可能只是巧合
but you sinking in this token
但你将这个硬币投过去
is truly a million to one.
就真的是百万分之一的可能了
All right, so, if it lands in the mug,
好吧 如果掉进了杯子里
then everything's real -- the fairy tales, destiny...
那一切就都是真的 童话 命运
true love.
真爱
Good luck, my prince.
祝你好运 我的王子
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好
Did it -- did he just...?
刚 刚刚是不是...
Did you -- did you just see...?
你... 你看到了吗
Settled that once and for all.
一次性解决了
Uh, you heading out?
你要走了
Uh, yeah, Sabine just texted. Our table's ready.
萨宾发短♥信♥了 我们的桌位好了
Till we meet again.
下一次再见吧
Henry Mills.
亨利·米尔斯
Will she suffer?
她会痛苦吗
Does it really matter to you?
对你来说真的重要吗
The ash will absorb her magic.
这瓶灰会吸取出她的魔法
And when it's all over,
结束后
that bean will be imbued with enough to take you home.
魔豆的汲取能量足够让你回去了
Just one last thing to do.
就剩最后一件事了
Is this part of your ritual, too?
这是你仪式的一部分吗
No, this isn't my doing.
不 不是我
She's waking up.
她要醒了
How is this possible?
怎么可能
Because I'm waking her up.
因为我在唤醒她
And I'd be worried about what she's going to do to you, Ivy,
我还很担心 她会怎么对你 艾薇
because you've been a very bad sister.
因为你这个妹妹太坏了
You beat me back here.
你比我回来得早
Does that mean you found something?
你是不是找到什么了
No, I was just thinking.
不 我只是在思考
About what?
思考什么
Gothel can't be trusted.
葛朵不能信任
What happened to you and your family in the gingerbread house,
你和你家人在姜饼屋里发生的事
it happened to my family, too, with Gothel.
和我家人发生的一样 葛朵干的
I don't want - to be in her coven anymore.
我不想加入她的女巫会了
I know we haven't known each other for that long, but --
我知道我们对彼此还不了解 但...
We have a connection. Yes.
我们心有灵犀 对
You and I are all the sisterhood we need.
你和我就是彼此的姐妹
Whatever it is you came here today to do,
无论你今天是来做什么的
we can help each other do it.
我们都可以相互帮助的
I'm in.
加入
And I know how we're gonna get what we want.
我还知道要怎么得到我们想要的
You may not have found a golden flower, but I did.
你也许没有找到金玫瑰 但我找到了
Come see for yourself.
过来看看啊
I think I'll stay right here.
我还是待在这儿吧
She came to you, too.
她也找你了 对吧
I wanted you to leave here with me.
我希望你能跟我走
That's not a candy cane in your hand.
你手上拿的可不是糖果罐
Lower your weapon.
放下武器
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
And I want a spot in that family.
但我想加入那个家族
I need it.
我需要她们
I'm sorry.
对不起
Congratulations.
恭喜
You did it.
你成功了
I didn't want to.
我不想的
But you did.
但你还是做到了
Now let's talk about your vengeance, sister.
现在我们来谈谈你的复仇吧 姐妹
Ana, please talk to me.
安娜 和我谈谈
There's nothing left to say.
没什么可说的了
You know what you need to do.
你知道要做什么
Me? You said you'd help me.
我 你说你会帮我的
These aren't my cards being turned over.
翻过的牌不是我的命牌
And another pillar you've clung to has crumbled.
你依附的另一根柱子又要坍塌了
It's time, Anastasia.
是时候了 安娜塔夏
Time to show your sister how alone she really left you.
是时候让你姐妹看看 她是怎么抛弃的你
Don't listen to her, Ana!
别听她的 安娜
You don't care about me.
你根本不在乎我
You never have!
从没有
That's not true!
不是的
I loved you more than anyone.
我爱你胜过任何人
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表