Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Ella! Lucy!
艾拉 露西
The globe will be filled with snow by midnight.
午夜时 水晶球将被白雪覆盖
Your family will lose their lives.
你的家人将失去性命
You were after the pen.
你在找笔
I watched you crush my grandparents' hearts.
我眼看着你捏碎了我爷爷奶奶的心脏
And that story still needs its ending.
那个故事还需要结局
Where are you going?
你们要去哪儿
To get help from some friends.
找别的朋友寻求帮助
I tell you, there's nothing like morning in Storybrooke.
我告诉你们 童话镇的清晨是最美好的
Now get whistlin', you two.
你们俩把口哨吹起来
Dwarfs got standards to maintain.
小矮人要保持原则
Here you go, Leroy.
给 勒罗伊
The usual. Times seven.
和平时一样 一共七份
The greatest sandwich in all the realms.
这是所有国度中最好吃的三明治
Oh, no! I'm so sorry.
糟了 真对不起
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
My lunch ain't so lucky!
我的午餐就没这么幸运了
Who you are? It's a bit complicated,
你们是什么人 说来有点复杂
but, um, there was another curse.
但是又有人施了一个诅咒
We were trapped in Seattle -- great coffee, too much rain --
我们困在西雅图 咖啡不错 下雨太多
and then we broke the curse, and Henry's wife and daughter,
然后我们打破了诅咒 亨利的妻女
well, they were kidnapped, and now he's in trouble
遭人绑♥架♥了 所以他现在遇到了麻烦
and the point is, Henry Mills needs our help!
重点是亨利·米尔斯需要我们的帮忙
I saw Henry at his graduation.
我在亨利的毕业典礼上看到了他
He's fine. Wha
他很好 什...
And he certainly doesn't have a daughter.
他肯定没有女儿
Ugh! Do I have to explain everything?
我必须要解释所有的事吗
The curse brought us back in time.
诅咒让我们穿越到过去
Our Henry's all grown up.
我们的亨利都已经长大了
And right now, he's in need of a serious rescue operation,
现在他真的很需要我们的救助
so go tell Snow White and Prince Charming.
赶快去通知白雪公主和白马王子
Sorry.
抱歉
Do you understand us, or do we have to try again?
你们明白我们的话吗 还是要我们再说一次
Yeah, we understand you.
我们明白你的话
We've been through this before.
我们以前经历过
Oh, finally!
终于明白了
Intruders.
不速之客
Intruders!
不速之客
When you told me about Storybrooke,
你和我说起童话镇的时候
you said warm hugs and apple pies,
你说人们热情 还有好吃的苹果派
not cross bolts to my head!
而不是被弓弩瞄准脑袋
Yeah, well, I guess when strangers show up here,
看来有陌生人出现时
it's safe to assume they come with a villain plan.
完全可以假设他们是怀揣着邪恶计划而来的
Hey, look.
你看
That's Aunt Regina's car.
那是瑞金娜姨妈的车
If we tell her Henry's in trouble,
如果我们告诉她亨利有麻烦
she'll believe us, no matter what our story is.
不管多么荒谬 她都会相信我们的
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Go! Go, go.
我们走
You can stop staring.
你们看够了吧
Yes, it's me, the Wicked Witch.
没错 是我 邪恶女巫
I'm fabulous.
我很好
Mom?
妈
Did you want a selfie
你是想自♥拍♥
or are you just going to stand there all bloody day?
还是就这样站在这里一整天
Uh, we were looking for Regina.
我们要找瑞金娜
She's not here.
她不在这里
She and Emma took Henry on a graduation trip.
她和艾玛带亨利去毕业旅行了
Just... move along
快走吧
before I turn you both into flying monkeys.
免得我们把你们俩变成飞猴
No, you won't.
你不会的
I happen to know that you don't have magic right now.
我恰好知道你现在没有魔法了
Excuse me?
你说什么
That's why you're driving Robin to Ashley's daycare.
所以你才开车送罗宾去阿什莉的日托所
If you had magic, you would just poof there.
如果你有魔法 你早就瞬移过去了
You always hated driving.
你一直讨厌开车
Especially that car 'cause the brakes that always jerk,
尤其是这辆车 因为刹车总是失灵
but really it's just because you have a lead foot.
但真的只是因为你喜欢开快车
Who are you?
你是什么人
And how the hell do you know so much
你怎么对我和我女儿
about me and my daughter?
这么了解
Okay.
好
This may be a little hard to process,
这些也许有点难消化
but that 5-year-old girl in that car seat there --
但坐在车里的那个五岁小女孩
That's me.
是我
So, you better get your game face on
所以你最好做好准备
and go and get that magic bean hiding in the cupboard
赶紧去拿藏在碗柜里的那颗魔法豆
because our family needs your help.
因为我们的家人需要你们的帮助
Daddy!
老爸
Henry!
亨利
I knew you'd save us!
我就知道你会救出我们的
Yeah, uh, let's -- let's get you warm, first, okay?
没错 先让你暖和点 好吗
Let's see if we can find some blankets or something.
看看是否能找条毯子什么的
I don't understand. Why are you cold?
我不明白 你为什么冷
The Dark One doesn't get cold.
黑暗者不会觉得冷
I'm afraid...
恐怕...
Rumplestiltskin used the author's pen
朗普斯金用作者的笔
for more than he let on.
做了很多别人不知道的事
He's stripped me of my immortality...
他夺走了我的永生
and of my powers.
和法力
So I can neither escape, nor stop him.
所以我既逃不掉 也无法阻止他了
From doing what?
阻止他干什么
Well, that's the question.
这就是问题
You see, he is me...
他就是我...
but with the darkness unchecked by the love of Belle.
但他的黑暗力量不受贝儿的爱控制
He will use this new power to hurt anyone he can
他会用这种新法力伤害任何能伤害的人
and drag us all into the darkness
并把我们全拉进
where he wallows.
他沉迷的黑暗
Seems like wallowing is something you have in common.
似乎沉迷是你们的共同点
Excuse me?
你说什么
Look, I'm sorry that you can't be with Belle,
听着 你不能和贝儿在一起我很遗憾
but you're not the only one who's suffered loss.
但你不是唯一痛失所爱的人
I may never fix my heart.
我可能永远治不好我的心了
I may never be together with Alice again...
我可能永远不能和爱丽丝在一起了
but I'm not giving up.
但我不会放弃
Let's play a little game, "Your Majesty."
让我们玩个小游戏 "女王陛下"
Tell me...
告诉我
do you remember this place,
你记得这个地方
what you did here?
和你在这里的所作所为吗
This is where I first declared I would cast the Dark Curse.
这是我最早宣布我要施黑暗诅咒的地方
At my grandparents' wedding, no less.
还是在我祖父母的婚礼上
Pretty bold.
好大的胆
Henry, that wasn't me.
亨利 那不是我
I am not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那样
And I am not the Evil Queen anymore.
而且我不再是那个巫后了
I've changed.
我变了
So that wasn't you who crushed their hearts?
所以不是你捏碎他们心的啊
That's what I thought.
和我想得一样
Tell me, was revenge everything you'd hoped it would be?
告诉我 复仇是不是你唯一想要的吗
I didn't mean to kill your grandparents.
我本不想杀你的祖父母
It was a mistake.
那是个误会
Don't mind them.
别介意他们
They're just here to make sure you don't make any more...
他们在这儿只是为了确保你别再造成更多
"Mistakes."
"误会"
Not that you'd get that far wearing that cuff on your wrist.
如果当时你手上有那个手铐就更不会了
No magic, remember?
没有魔法 记得吗
Look...
听着
I want to help you.
我想帮你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表