And you'll... accept my apology?
你愿意接受我的道歉了吗
You earned a second chance.
你赢得了第二次机会
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Want to pull up a stool?
不拉张凳子坐吗
I picked up a -- a late shift.
我要了夜班
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
Enjoy the beer.
好好享受你的啤酒
So, you're good -- you and Hook?
你们没事吗 你和虎克
Yeah. Great.
是的 很好
We're...a family, almost.
我们几乎是一家人了
I had to go.
我得走了
I know.
我知道
I didn't always like it, but I know.
我不喜欢这样 但我明白
So...you're not here to drag me back?
所以你不是来拽我回去的吗
Do you want to come back?
你想回来吗
I...
我...
I do.
我想
I do want to.
我想回去
But...
但...
I still haven't found my story.
我还没找到我的故事
Or -- well, maybe I did, but I still have to fight for it.
或者我可能找到了 但我还没有为它奋斗
Yeah.
是啊
I know that feeling.
我明白那种感觉
I can't give up.
我不能放弃
And, I mean, - it all could be for nothing.
我是说 也许到头来会是一场空
Who knows if she left the slipper for me
谁知道她是故意把鞋留给我的
or if it just fell off.
还是只是无意掉的
You're not allowed to come home until you find your answer.
再没有找到答案之前 你不许回家
So, you're okay with me staying?
所以我留下 你没意见吗
I'm your mom.
我是你妈妈
I'm never gonna be okay with being apart.
与你分离 我是怎么也不愿意的
But all those years ago, when you were a kid
但多年前 你还是个孩子
and you found me and you brought me to Storybrooke
你找到了我 带我去童话镇
and brought me to my family...
带我找到了家人
I'm gonna keep missing the hell out of you.
我会非常非常想你的
But I got to give you what you gave me.
但我会给你你曾给我的
We are gonna miss you, m'boy.
我们会想你的 孩子
Aye.
是啊
Never give up on love, Henry.
永远不要放弃爱 亨利
I wasted many years trying to steal another man's love,
我浪费了很多年 想要偷走另一个人的真爱
and, uh...
现在...
now it's time for me to find one of my own --
现在我要去寻找属于我自己的了
my daughter.
我的女儿
And I will.
我一定会找到的
I don't doubt it.
我相信你
When you do...
等你找到了
give her this.
把这个给她
Thank you.
谢谢
I just wish I knew the first steps to take.
只希望我知道该从哪儿开始
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
Team up.
组队
What?
什么
You need Henry.
你需要亨利
You made the wrong choices, but for the right reasons,
你做了错误的选择 但理由是好的
and Henry always knows the right things to do.
而亨利永远知道什么是对的
And I think I'd feel better knowing that
我觉得有类似基利安的人
some sort of Killian was looking out for him.
在照顾他 我也会安心一点
I'm in if you are.
你同意 我也同意
All right.
好啊
Someone better go get Regina.
我们最好去找瑞金娜了
Storybrooke awaits.
童话镇在等你们
Are you sure you won't come with us?
你确定不和我们一起走吗
I'll be back.
我会回去的
I know. I just...
我知道 只是...
I hate being apart.
我不想和你分开
Why don't...
为何不...
Why don't you come with us?
你为何不跟我们一起
With you and...Other Hook?
和你 和另一个虎克一起吗
Why not? Look, your story's not over.
为什么不呢 你的故事还没结束呢
Maybe you need to be here to find it.
也许你需要在这里找到
And...
还有...
maybe I need you here, too.
也许我也需要你留下
Well, can this be one of...
这能成为
your "Operations"?
你的行动之一吗
How about "Operation: Next Chapter"?
"新篇章行动"怎么样
Let's go say goodbye.
我们去道别吧
I love you, kid.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, too, Mom.
我也爱你 妈妈
Best of luck, m'boy.
祝你好运 孩子
What's this?
这是什么
Addresses.
地址
A list of all the cemeteries in Seattle.
西雅图所有的公墓列表
I couldn't find the names that you were looking for,
我没发现你要找的名字
so I thought that might be a good place for you to start.
所以我想你从这里入手会比较好
You know, I sure was happy to find this tonight.
今晚我发现了这个 真有意思
Funny thing -- I took the bus.
有趣的是 我是乘的公交
I could've swore I left it at home.
我发誓 这个我是放在家里的
I always liked swans.
我一直很喜欢天鹅
That's why I named her "Emma Swan" --
所以我才给她起名"艾玛·斯旺"
the woman from the book.
书中的人物
She's the mother of the main character,
她是主角的妈妈
and I guess I wrote the mother I wanted --
我想我写的是我想要的那种母亲
a hero.
一个英雄
The illustration -- you drew that, right?
插画 是你画的 对吧
My first year on the job,
我工作的第一年
I was trying to find a missing girl.
要找一个失踪的女孩
Searching for her, I went down the wrong alley,
为了找她 我走错了路
and I got shot.
中了枪
Uh, I didn't see who it was.
我没看到是谁
And then this...
然后这个...
woman came from nowhere.
这个女人不知从哪儿出现了
She placed her hand on my wound,
她将手放在我的伤口上
and she told me to look her in the eye,
她让我看着她的眼
said, uh, "If you believe in me,
说 如果你相信我
this will work."
这就会起效
She kept me alive until the ambulance arrived.
她让我活下来了 直到救护车赶到
The woman from your book.
你书里的人物
Now, I didn't see her again.
我再没见过她
But she gave me a second chance, and I vowed to use it
但她给了我第二次机会 我发誓会好好利用
to find that poor little missing girl.
去找到那个可怜的小女孩
I became desperate to succeed --
我太急于求成
so desperate..
太渴望
that I almost lost myself.
差点迷失了自我
Doesn't seem like you have.
看上去并没有啊
Because of that woman -- from your book.
因为那个女人 你书中的女人
She reminded me that I had to do things the right way,
她提醒了我 要行正义之道
that I had to be a hero, like she was.
我要成为英雄 像她一样
Looking for that girl, it's been nothing but dead ends.
找那个女孩儿毫无进展
It's like someone doesn't want her found,
就好像有人不希望她被找到
someone with a lot of pull in this town.
在这个镇上权力极大的人
And after today,
今天之后
I might have an idea who that is.
我也许明白那人是谁了
Roni's okay.
罗尼可以信任的
I have a feeling that all of our problems
我觉得我们所有的问题
all have the same name.
有出自同一个人
And that name is Victoria Belfrey.
这个人就是维多利亚·贝尔弗莱
So, what are you thinking, Detective?
那你想怎么办 警探
I'm thinking that she's dirty
我想她肯定有
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表