is it not?
不是吗
To find that strong ruler,
你要找到那位强大的统治者
that prince who can save you and your kingdom.
那位能够拯救你和你的王国的王子
But I -- I have nothing to pay you.
但... 我没有任何东西可以回报你
A smile returning to that face will do.
你的脸庞恢复笑容 就足以回报我了
Consider it a discount for a desperate soul.
就当这是给一个绝望的人的优♥惠♥价吧
The path before you is quite clear, Princess.
你面前的路很明朗 公主
You will find the prince you seek on this very night...
你会在今天晚上找到你正在寻找的王子
if you follow the red crow.
只要你跟随红乌鸦
I had to go to three different herbalists
我去了三家草药店 还去找了个
and a sanctimonious hipster.
装模作样的嬉皮士
Now I'm tragically behind on my e-mails,
现在我有大把的邮件没回复
and my hair smells like I just got back from Burning Man.
而我的头发闻起来就像是刚参加过火人节
I'm not remotely interested in your travails.
我一点也不在乎你做了什么努力
Mother, where are you going with those?
妈 你拿这些东西要去哪
Where I'm going is none of your business.
我去哪和你没有半毛钱关系
And enough complaining.
而且别再抱怨了
Don't think for a second
别以为你是我女儿
that I wouldn't trade in my own daughter
我就不会辞了你 去雇一个
for an actual assistant.
好好干活的助理
It's time you shut up and earn your job title.
你该闭上嘴做好本职工作了
Henry, it's Ivy.
亨利 我是艾薇
Call me back if you still want dirt on my mother.
要是你还想要我母亲的黑料 就回我电♥话♥
I have a pretty good idea where to start.
我知道要从哪儿开始入手
So, I think I got a lead
我可能知道
on where we can dig up some dirt on Belfrey.
怎么去挖贝尔弗莱的黑料
It came from Ivy.
消息来自艾薇
She said that Victoria has been spending a lot of time
她说维多利亚有不少时间都待在
in some secret room
她大楼顶层的
on the top floor of her building.
某个秘室
I can't tell what's worse --
我不知道什么更糟
the fact that you believe her
是你相信她的话呢
or that...you're falling for her.
还是你爱上她了呢
Especially when there's a much better
尤其你还有更好的选择
single-mother option staring you in the face.
有个单身妈妈就在你面前
So, this is about Jacinda. No. This is about you.
所以你说这些是为了杰辛达 不 是为了你
Henry, you're genuine.
亨利 你是个诚实可靠的人
Ivy...isn't.
而艾薇... 不是
I appreciate the Mama Bear routine, okay?
我很感谢你这一套老妈的说教 好吗
But the reality is, you aren't mine.
但事实是 你不是我妈
Yeah, well, if your mother were standing here,
好吧 但如果你妈就站在这里
she'd tell you three things --
她会告诉你三件事
get back to writing,
回去好好写书
take Jacinda on a date,
带杰辛达出去约会
and tip me well for giving you the advice
而且多给我点小费 因为我给了你
you so desperately need to hear.
你急需的建议
Where you going?
你要去哪
Uh, to the bathroom...
去洗手间
unless you feel compelled to hold my hand in there, too.
你不会连我上厕所的时候都想握着我的手吧
Where is everyone coming from?
怎么来了这么多人
Uh, I billed our venture
我把我们的创业新点子
as a one-time-only pop-up on the GetGrub app.
登记在美食点评网上了 是个单次弹出式广♥告♥
Mom always said nothin' attracts a crowd like a crowd.
我妈总是说 最能吸引顾客的就是大客流量
Amazing!
太棒了
You're really doing it.
你们真的做成了
I saw your pop-up ad
我在芭蕾老师的手♥机♥上
on my ballet instructor's phone.
看见了你们的弹出式广♥告♥
What I won't be seeing is you
要是你外婆知道你在这里
if your grandma realizes that you are here.
我就再也看不到你了
Don't worry.
别担心
I told Grandma ballet's going late
我跟外婆说过芭蕾课会晚下课
so I could come be a part of your dream.
这样我就能和你们一起实现梦想了
In fact, I have a small addition to it.
事实上 我还要给梦想加点料
When we would make beignets,
我和萨宾阿姨做馅饼的时候
Sabine would tell me
阿姨说过
when she was my age, she was so poor
她像我这么大的时候 因为家里穷
she couldn't afford stars to wish on,
她没钱弄到许愿星
so she wished on fireflies.
所以她都是用萤火虫许愿
I love it.
我爱这个点子
I love it. You know, I want you to stamp all of those bags
超爱 我想要你把这些袋子都印上萤火虫
as our new official logo.
这就是我们的新商标
Sabine, this could really work.
萨宾 这真的能成功
And we could set up a stand
我们可以在周日的农贸市场
at the Sunday farmers' market.
摆个小摊子
Farmers' markets are for Old MacDonald.
农贸市场都是爷爷辈的人去的地方
No. I'm thinking jazz,
不 我想要爵士乐
luring people in
把人们引到
to a popcorn-light-lit food truck.
爆米花机的灯光点亮的快餐车
We park it at festivals and movie nights...
我们要把车停在节日派对和晚上的影院门口
...and then serve étouffée and boudin.
我们要卖♥♥海鲜焗饭和香肠
Buckets of these guys.
这些人都会来的
Oh, it finally feels like
终于感觉
we are headed in the right direction.
我们在朝正确的方向前进了
That charlatan.
那个大骗子
There's no such thing as a red crow.
根本没有红色的乌鸦
Well, I guess the auction fell short, Princess.
看来拍卖♥♥会没有达到预期目标啊 公主
But since you're here,
但你既然已经来了
I think I'll take those earrings
我倒是可以用大幅折扣
at a severe discount.
买♥♥下这对耳环
Why not bow and show some respect?
你怎么不鞠躬表示尊敬
Well, she's barely a princess.
她都不算是公主了
But she's still a lady, is she not?
但她还是一位女士吧
If no manners are shown,
你要是不讲礼貌
perhaps I'll hold my own auction.
我可就要自己举办拍卖♥♥会了
Your legs should get a few coins,
你这双腿应该能值几个钱
seeing as they'll soon be half off.
毕竟它们很快就要只剩半截了
Prince Marias at your service.
马里亚斯王子愿为您效劳
But please call me Robert.
但是请叫我罗伯特
Well, I'm quite grateful for you stepping in,
我很感激你的帮助
but I'm afraid I'm not deserving of all this
但恐怕我不值得一位贵族
from a nobleman.
如此出手相助
It's me who hopes to be deserving.
为您尽力是我的荣幸
To fend off a tipsy rogue is simple,
挡开一个醉酒的流氓不是难事
but to learn what has led our paths to cross,
但要知道我们是怎么得以相遇
well, that requires a perilous path.
就很难了
Few are brave enough to take on
毕竟没什么人有勇气
in a tavern such as this.
进入这样的酒馆
Dinner.
吃饭吗
Ralph, I have a job for you.
拉尔夫 我有活给你
You know that place selling beignets?
你知道有个地方在卖♥♥煎馅饼吗
Wreck it.
去捣乱
You recognize that?
你认得吗
Yeah.
认得
Ain't it the Seattle Mariners logo?
这不是西雅图水手的标记吗
You hit like a girl.
你下手真像个娘们
That notebook is evidence from a missing-persons case,
这本笔记本是一桩人口失踪案的证据
a girl that disappeared 10 years ago --
有个女孩十年前失踪了
Eloise Gardener.
埃洛伊丝·加德纳
Sound familiar?
耳熟吗
I was serving a sentence down in Stafford Creek then.
我那时在斯塔佛湾服刑
Is that so?
是吗
Yeah. It's where I got the tattoo.
我就是在那儿文上这个文身的
Cellmate told me it wards off evil.
狱友告诉我这能辟邪
You're a terrible liar.
你真不会说谎
Bad things happen inside.
牢里总会发生倒霉事
You take whatever protection you can get.
你会尽可能地为自己保平安
Check my record.
去查我的记录
H-Hang on.
等等
I help you, and you're leavin' me in the box?
我帮了你 你还不把我放出去
Mr. Coachman from the club didn't want to press charges.
俱乐部的马车夫先生不想起诉
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表