That's the greatest puzzle, isn't it?
这是最大的谜题 对吧
And this is the missing piece.
这就是缺失的碎片
Oh, Belle.
贝儿
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为我失去你了
You'll never lose me.
你永远不会失去我的
Now I don't have to.
我也不需要失去你
J-Just l-l-let me use it. J-Just this once.
让我用它吧 就这一次
I can fix whatever ails you.
我能治好你的病
Make you young again. Rumple.
让你重返青春 朗普
We need more time. The sun hasn't set yet.
我们需要更多时间 日落还没有来
And we still don't have the answer we need
我们还没有找到我们要的
to get rid of the dagger so I can join you.
摆脱匕♥首♥ 让我变成凡人的答案
There's something I need to tell you.
有件事我要告诉你
When I translated the prophecy all those years ago,
多年前我破译了那个预言
I realized that the sun that needed to set
我就明白了 领土边境的
at the Edge of Realms,
太阳必须陨落
it wasn't the one in the sky.
不是指天上的太阳
It was mine.
而是说我
"When the Dark One finds eternal love
当黑暗者找到挚爱
at the sun's brightest set."
在日落最亮的地方
It means that you have to believe
就是说 你要相信
our love is powerful enough
我们的爱足够强大
to outlast death.
能超越死亡
Only then will you find the path
只有那时你才能找到
that will lead you back to me.
回到我身边的路
How could you keep that from me?
你怎么能瞒着我呢
I knew you wouldn't accept it.
我知道你接受不了的
You would have spent all our lives
你会穷尽一生
searching for another answer.
寻找另一个答案
And...
但...
I wanted to live our lives.
我想好好过这一生
And we did.
我们也做到了
And now, it -- it's time to let me go.
现在 你要让我走了
Belle, I can't.
贝儿 我做不到
I'm afraid.
我好怕
Let me tell you a story, then.
那让我给你讲个故事吧
Once upon a time,
很久很久以前
there was a beast who took a girl prisoner.
有一只野兽囚禁了一位姑娘
But he fell in love with her.
但他爱上了她
And then he let her go.
并放她走了
That is when the girl
那一刻姑娘明白了
realized that she loved him, too.
她也爱着他
He thought he would never see her again.
他以为永远见不到她了
But in the end...
但最后
she came back to him.
她回到了他身边
More than a few times.
不止一次
I remember that story.
我记得这个故事
See?
明白了吗
You let me go once before,
你曾经放走了我一次
and...we found our way back to each other.
但我们找回了彼此
You're a good man, Rumple.
你是个好人 朗普
Your heart is pure.
你的心是纯净的
You will find the answer you need
你会找到答案
to get rid of the dagger,
摆脱匕♥首♥
and you will find your way back to me again.
也会再次回到我身边的
I promise.
我保证
Belle.
贝儿
Belle.
贝儿
No. Don't leave me.
不 别离开我
Please don't leave me.
求你别离开我
Oh, Belle.
贝儿
Oh, please don't.
求你了
Look at it.
看看啊
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
You gave it to me.
是你给我的
You said it would help you get back to her.
你说这会帮你找回她
Remind you of how to get back to her.
让你记起如何回到她身边
This?
这个吗
It's just a cup.
这只是个茶杯
You said it would work.
你说会有用的
No, I-I remember now.
不 我想起来了
We -- we knew each other before --
我们... 之前就认识
before in that other place. Yes, that's it!
在另一个地方之前 是的
Though you had a different name then.
你应该叫别的名字
What was it?
是什么的
Sheepshanks? Spindleshanks?
斯普斯萨克 斯宾德斯萨克
Oh, you've gone mad --
你已经疯了
We're all mad here!
我们都是疯的
Tilly...
蒂莉
put the gun down.
把枪放下
Now! No. Sorry.
放下 不 对不起
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
The teacup didn't work.
茶杯没起作用
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Because you told me to.
因为是你让我做的
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
I can't believe she's gone.
真不敢相信她走了
Every time I'd come and visit,
每一次我来看你们
time here seemed frozen.
时间似乎是停滞的
Time was.
时间停滞
But she wasn't.
但她没有
When you go on for too long, you forget what really matters.
活得太久 就会忘记什么是最重要的
I never want to forget.
我永远不想忘记
Give me the dagger, Papa.
把匕♥首♥给我 爸爸
Let me unburden you so you can be with Mother.
让我解除你的重担 你就能和妈妈一起了
I can bear it.
我能承受的
I took the dagger for one son.
我曾为了一个儿子接受了匕♥首♥
I'm not gonna give it to the other.
不能将它传给另一个
There is only one who is destined to hold such darkness.
只有一个人注定要承受这样的黑暗
The Guardian.
就是守卫者
When I pass the dagger on to this Guardian,
等我将匕♥首♥传给守卫者
whoever it may be,
无论是谁
the Darkness will finally rest.
黑暗将永远熄灭
And I will be reunited with Belle.
到那时 我就能和贝儿团聚了
It's time for me to leave this realm
现在我要离开这里了
and go to the moment where this Guardian is waiting for me.
去到守卫者等我的那一刻
Even if they don't know it yet.
也许他们现在还不知道
Ooh. Oh, wonderful!
真好
I lost him because of you,
因为你 我跟丢了
and there's no time to chase him down again.
现在不可能再找到他了
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Who I am doesn't matter.
我是谁不重要
The strangers here for the Ball
去参加舞会的陌生人
just keep getting stranger and stranger.
真是越来越奇怪了
Are you here for the Ball?
你也是为舞会而来的吗
The prince is looking for a bride if the shoe fits.
王子在找能穿上水晶鞋的新娘
Are you looking for a prince?
你是来找王子的吗
No, dearie.
不 亲爱的
I'm looking for someone much more important.
我在找更重要的人
I like a good puzzle.
我喜欢谜题
My name is Alice.
我叫爱丽丝
Well, I'm glad to see you're awake.
很高兴你醒了
What's that?
怎么回事
This is a lucky bullet for a lucky bastard.
这一枪打得真是幸运
Tore right through you.
正好穿了过去
You should be dead by all accounts.
大家都说你本该死了
You must be bloody immortal.
你一定是长生不老的吧
Immortal?
长生不老
That was a joke, mate.
笑话而已 伙计
Where's Tilly?
蒂莉呢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表