Guess we're not the only ones who are crazy.
看来疯了的人不止我们俩
Yeah, I was thinking maybe my book is real.
是啊 我在想我那本书说不定是真的
There are just too many odd things
海伯利安高地发生了太多怪事
in Hyperion Heights to keep ignoring.
已经让人无法忽视了
I once saw a photo of Roni and me at eight
我看到过一张罗尼和八岁的我的照片
that can't be explained.
根本无法解释
I've got, uh...
我还有...
this swan key chain.
这个天鹅钥匙扣
Okay, Weaver's tea cup.
好吧 还有韦弗的茶杯
It's an exact copy down to the placement of the chip
它和我书上147页那个杯子一模一样
as the one on page 147 of my book.
连缺口的位置都一样
Real or not, we still don't have any answers
不管这事是不是真的 我们依然不知道
as to what Eloise's plan is.
埃洛伊丝有什么计划
Yeah, one question -- if Eloise really is a witch,
没错 有个问题 如果埃洛伊丝真是女巫
why isn't she using magic?
那她为什么不用魔法
Because in a land without it,
因为在这片没有魔法的土地
she probably doesn't have enough.
她八成没有足够的法力
In my book, the bigger the spell,
我书里说 越强大的咒语
the bigger the magic needed to cast it.
所要用来施咒的魔法就越多
So, whatever source of magic
所以无论这个八巫会
this coven's trying to get its hands on,
想得到的是哪种魔法源泉
if we can keep them from it,
如果我们能阻止她们得到它
then we can probably stop them,
那我们多半就能阻止她们了
whatever their plan is.
无论她们有什么计划
Yep? That coven thing you were looking at
喂 你在查的那个八巫会
Just got a lead that might connect.
我貌似有相关线索了
Group of shady women were spotted
有人看到一群鬼鬼祟祟的女人
entering the Hyperion Theater.
走进了海伯利安剧院
Hope that helps.
希望能帮到你
Oh, to get a real, concrete lead today --
今天能得到一条切实证据...
you've got no idea.
真是帮了大忙
Thanks.
谢了
I just got a tip on Eloise.
我有埃洛伊丝的消息了
It has to be followed up.
必须去看一看
I'll tag along. Your logic and my illogic
我和你一起去 你的有逻辑和我的没逻辑
might crack this thing open.
也许能找到突破口
You okay? I can take you home if you'd like.
你还好吗 如果你想的话我可以送你回家
What if Eloise Gardener is home?
如果埃洛伊丝·加德纳是我家人呢
I always wanted a mum,
我一直想有个母亲
but she doesn't strike me as the tuck-me-into-bed type.
但看起来她可不是那种会哄我睡觉的妈妈
Look, just because biology says someone is a mother
听着 就算是她生下了你
doesn't make them one.
不代表她就是你母亲
And whatever the truth is, Til,
无论真♥相♥是什么 蒂莉
I'll help you figure it out.
我会帮你弄清楚的
If Henry's curse theory is correct,
如果亨利的诅咒理论是正确的
then lots of people are right next to the truth
那么很多人离真♥相♥只有一步之遥
and they don't even know it.
但他们却对此一无所知
It's cruel, really --
太残忍♥了
to be so close to happiness and kept so far away from it.
明明离幸福这么近 但就是得不到
What made you so nostalgic, Luce?
怎么这么伤感 露西
Just after everything that's happened,
在发生了这一切之后
Nick not being who he seemed...
尼克根本不是表面那样...
it's nice to remember who we are.
能记住真实的自己是什么样的真好
What's "BL" stand for?
"露前"是什么意思
It's "Before Lucy."
"露西出生之前"
Trust me, there is nothing in there you're gonna care about.
相信我 里面没什么你感兴趣的东西
What's this really about?
到底怎么回事
Truth is, I'm not looking for things
实际上 我不是想找东西
to help me forget about Nick being my dad.
帮我忘掉尼克是我爸爸这件事
I'm looking for things that say Henry Mills is.
我是在找能证明亨利·米尔斯是我爸爸的东西
I know it seems impossible,
我知道这看上去是不可能的
but you once drove me to a boat
但你曾经带我到了一艘船上
and told me to believe in you,
让我相信你
that we could run away together,
说我们能一起逃跑
and I did.
我相信了你
Now I'm asking you to do the same.
现在我请求你也相信我
Believe with me this is possible.
和我一起相信这是可能的
Concert tickets.
音乐会门票
Hopper, my stuffed frog.
霍珀 我的毛绒青蛙
Old T-shirt from...Granny's.
外婆家的旧T恤
It's from a diner where Henry grew up.
亨利就是在那家餐厅长大的
I bet he took it with him to the Enchanted Forest.
我赌他一定是把它一起带进了魔法森林
What's this?
这是什么
I-I've never seen that.
我从没见过这袋子
It's the glass slipper.
是水晶鞋
I knew it! You're Cinderella!
我就知道 你是灰姑娘
Hey, I know these can be a bit boring.
我知道这可能有点无聊
Oh, no.
不不
It's exciting.
很刺♥激♥
I get to do nothing with someone for a change.
我终于可以换下状态 和别人一起放空了
I am a bit hungry, though.
但我确实有点饿了
Aw, thank you.
谢了
Even better.
好极了
For everything.
谢谢你做的一切
For caring for me today, for letting me live with you.
谢谢你关心我 让我住在你家
I don't know how I got to be so lucky
我都不知道自己为什么会这么幸运
for you to be so nice to a strange stranger like me.
你能对我这样一个奇怪的陌生人这么好
There she is.
她来了
Wait right here.
在这等着
I'm staying nowhere.
我才不要
Yarrow?
亚罗
Yarrow!
亚罗
Mother!
妈妈
Yarrow!
亚罗
Where are you?!
你们在哪
It's too late.
已经太迟了
Humans came.
人类来过了
They destroyed this grove.
他们毁了这片树林
No.
不
Each swing of their axe,
把斧子一挥
each touch of their torch
拿火把一点
took the spirits of your sisters one by one.
把你姐♥妹♥们♥的灵魂一个一个带走
Everything you said about the humans was right.
关于人类你说的都是对的
And I failed you.
而我辜负了你
No.
不
No, my darling, you haven't failed me.
不 亲爱的 你没有辜负我
Nature has taken its course,
自然有它自己的规律
and now you are the Mother.
现在你是自然母亲了
And you hold
而你体内
a very powerful seed of magic within you.
有一颗充满魔力的种子
They'll pay.
他们会付出代价的
Every one of them will pay.
他们每个人都会付出代价的
No.
不
Instead, you find a place to grow anew.
你要找个地方重新开始
That is your responsibility now.
现在这是你的责任了
Remember what you were destined to blossom into.
别忘了你之后注定要长成的样子
My daughter,
我的女儿
all mothers know
所有的母亲都知道
that only goodness can bear sweet fruit.
只有善良才能结出甜蜜的果实
Mother?
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother!
母亲
Mother!
母亲
What are you doing here, mate? Is something wrong?
你在这里干什么 兄弟 出了什么事吗
Nothing's wrong.
没什么事
In fact, it's all going as planned.
反而事情都在按计划进行
Hey! Where are you taking her?
你们要带她去哪
To a place where the truth will finally be revealed.
去最终能揭示真♥相♥的地方
I swear, Eloise, I won't let my badge stop me
我发誓 埃洛伊丝 如果你要杀那女孩的话
from killing you if you hurt that girl!
我的警徽也无法阻止我杀了你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表