There could be.
有的
Please, Ivo,
拜托 伊沃
all my life, people have treated me rotten.
我这辈子 别人都当我是恶人
You were the first person to see through the green --
只有你透过我的绿皮肤
to see the real me.
看到了真实的我
Here.
给
I took the witch's sight for you.
我为你夺走了女巫的视力
Just -- Just sprinkle this dust into your eyes,
你只用把这粉末洒进眼睛
and your vision will be restored.
你的视力就会恢复
You'll have a second chance.
你会获得第二次机会
Please... give me one, too.
也请你给我第二次机会吧
No. No, no.
不 不
I don't need my sight to see who you truly are.
我不需要视力就能看清你的为人
You're a monster! Now go!
你是怪物 滚吧
Get out of my house!
滚出我家
Fine.
行
You don't want to see me?
你不想见到我
You won't see anything.
那你什么也看不到
You witch!
你个女巫
You don't deserve to walk away from this!
我不会让你白白溜走的
Stupid child.
蠢崽子
It's time you learned a lesson.
你该吸取教训了
Father!
父亲
You mess with a witch... you get burned.
惹女巫就会被烧伤[毁掉]
Chad.
查德
Oh, my God.
天啊
Chad.
查德
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I can fix everything, okay?
我能弥补一切
No, she can't.
她做不到
One thing you should know about your fiance --
你该知道你的未婚妻
she burns everything she touches.
接触的一切都会被毁掉
So Nick is Jack is Hansel.
所以尼克就是杰克就是汉塞尔
Must be a bitch trying to keep track of your driver's licenses.
驾驶执照一定时常换吧
You know, it took me a while, and now here you are.
我花了点时间 不过现在你来了
And it's time for you to pay for what you've done.
你该为你的行为付出代价了
Stop.
住手
Chad's got nothing to do with this, okay?
查德跟这事完全无关
You've got me now. Okay? Just let him go.
你抓到我了 放他走
You know, I think we should let him know the truth about you.
我觉得我们该让他知道关于你的真♥相♥
Do you want to tell him or should I?
是你跟他说 还是我跟他说
Careful -- you remember what happened the last time
小心点 要记得上次
we played this game.
玩这个游戏时 发生了什么
You mean when you manipulated my father?
你是说你摆布我的父亲
And what about Gretel?
还有格蕾特呢
She said she would never be that powerless again --
她说她再也不会那么软弱
and so she became just like you.
她也变成你这样了吗
And it killed her.
魔法害死了她
I didn't force her to make those choices.
我没逼她做那些选择
And neither did you.
你也是
You can't go around killing people
你不能因为我的错
because of my bad mistakes.
而四处杀人
Yeah, you're right.
是 你说得对
It's time for me to just kill you.
我该直接杀了你
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Yes, you do.
你想的
Do it.
动手吧
Finish what you started all those years ago, witch.
完成你多年前挑起的事 女巫
No.
不
I'm not that person anymore.
我已经不是那个人了
I've changed.
我变了
More or less.
或多或少
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Just -- Just confused.
只是有点疑惑
Who is Zelena?
塞琳娜是谁
Let me untie you,
我先解开你
and I'll introduce you to her.
再向你介绍她
The police are on their way.
警♥察♥在路上了
They said to keep Nick handcuffed in the basement.
他们把尼克拷在地下室了
I'm not even going to ask why Roni has got those.
我都懒得问为什么罗尼会有手铐
So, I'm guessing that guy wasn't an ER doctor
我猜那个男的不是急诊医生
and you weren't in a cycling accident?
你也没有出单车事故
Is that what he told you to get you here?
他这么跟你说 把你骗过来的吗
And all those things that he said about you?
他说的关于你的那些事情
It's all true.
都是真的
Before I met you, I was a different person.
我认识你以前 是另一个人
And I hurt a lot of people.
我伤害过很多人
I thought it was all behind me.
我以为那都是过去的事了
But every time I think I've moved past it,
但我每次以为那一切都已经是历史的时候
it all just comes crashing back.
就会有事发生将我打回原形
But with you,
但跟你在一起
I finally felt free from my past.
我觉得我终于可以摆脱过去了
I was just Kelly. Your Kelly.
我只是凯莉 你的凯莉
Kelly, I It's okay.
凯莉 我... 没事的
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不必说
I understand.
我理解
All this craziness, you know, it's -- it's --
发生的一切都太疯狂了 太...
it's not what you signed up for.
不是你需要承受的
I won't make it hard for you.
我不会让你难办的
Kelly.
凯莉
When I gave you this ring, I signed up for everything,
我给你戒指的时候 我就应当要承受一切
even the things I didn't know.
即使是我不知道的事
It's really bad.
真的是很坏的事
Maybe.
也许吧
But that guy Nick, he tried to kill you,
但那个叫尼克的人 他要杀你
and you had every opportunity to return the favor,
你当时有机会去"回报"他
but you didn't.
但你没有那么做
So whoever you were before, you're different now.
所以无论你曾是什么样的 现在都已经变了
I love you --
我爱你
the parts of you I know and the parts of you I don't.
我知道的你和不知道的你都爱
Kelly and Zelena.
凯莉和塞琳娜
Would you just put this back on your finger now?
现在能重新戴上戒指吗
Yes.
好的
Henry.
亨利
You're okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我很好
Listen.
听着
I knew you would be back!
我就知道你会回来的
Looks like I'm putting another cup of cocoa on the stove.
听起来我该再去热杯可可了
Unless you're still trying to make that interview?
除非你还想去面试
You know...
知道吗...
I don't think that job's for me.
我觉得那工作不适合我
You could've just gotten the beignet from her.
你可以从她那拿馅饼的
They're exactly the same.
都是一样的
Not exactly.
不完全一样
You earned her trust,
你得到了她的信任
and she showed you how to make them,
她教你如何做馅饼
just like I asked you to, correct?
按我的指示 对吧
Yes.
是的
Trust is a powerful thing.
信任很强大
The breaking of that trust can be even more powerful.
信任的毁灭则更强
Perfect.
很好
Look, I don't know what this is about, and I don't care.
听着 我不知道这是干嘛 也不关心
You got what you wanted.
你如愿以偿了
The two of us? We're done.
我们俩 两清了
We're done when I say we're done.
那要等我说两清才两清
Don't make me remind you again.
别让我再提醒你了
It's nice to see that rock back where it belongs.
很高兴看到那戒指物回原处了
So I guess you and Chad...?
我猜你和查德...
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表