Yeah, maybe you will, maybe you won't.
也许能 也许不能
But the real question is,
但真正的问题是
will you do so in time?
你们能及时做到吗
What?
什么
Dad.
爸爸
What have you done?
你干了什么
Added some incentive.
加一点激励措施
The globe will be filled with snow by midnight.
午夜时 水晶球将被白雪覆盖
And in this fairy tale,
在这个童话故事里
your Cinderella won't lose a coach or a dress.
你的灰姑娘不会失去马车或裙子
She and your daughter will lose their lives.
她和你女儿将失去性命
Mom, stop. You're making it worse.
妈妈 不弄了 你越弄越糟了
It's going to be fine, Henry.
没事的 亨利
They're freezing in there.
她们在里面好冷
I'll find a way to get them out.
我会找到办法把她们救出来的
It may not be quite as simple as that.
也许没那么简单
The magic that created this prison
制♥造♥出这座监狱的魔法
cannot be undone like that.
不能像那样被打破
The only way to free your family
救你家人的唯一方法
is by going after Rumplestiltskin himself.
就是去找朗普斯金
No. No, he'll just make it worse for them.
不不 他会让事情更糟的
You don't want to use your mother's magic
你不想用你妈妈的魔法
or your grandfather's plan.
也不听取你祖父的计划
What do you suggest, mate?
你有什么好办法 伙计
I suggest that we consider the one sure way to save them.
我建议考虑一下能确保救出她们的办法
No.
不
We give up the dagger if it's the only way to save my family.
交出匕♥首♥ 如果这是救出我家人的唯一办法的话
It's not an option. Why not?
没得商量 为什么
Because I seem to remember that you were willing
如果我记得没错的话
to cast a curse when it came to taking care of your own son.
为了照顾你儿子 你愿意施下诅咒
Henry. You're better than that.
亨利 你不是这样的人
Maybe.
也许吧
But maybe it's time that we all ask ourselves --
但也许现在我们应该扪心自问
who really deserves their happy ending?
谁真的值得拥有幸福结局
You're letting your emotions cloud your judgment.
你的情绪已经影响了你的判断力
The Captain and I have already found a way
船长和我已经找到办法
to gain the upper hand.
扳回这局了
So you stay here, and I'll deal with him.
所以你们待在这儿 我去应付他
We're just letting him go?
我们就这么让他走了
What if he's really going to cut his own deal with Rumple?
如果他只是为了自己和朗普斯金做交易呢
I'll go with him. Make sure he's stays honest.
我和他一起去 确保他诚实守信
You don't have any magic.
但你没有魔法
I'll go.
我去
There's a library in this castle.
城♥堡♥里有个图书馆
Find a spell that'll work on that snow globe...
找到能让雪球起作用的咒语
before it's too late.
趁还来得及
We really do hate this place.
我们真的恨这地方
Bane of our existence, Dearie.
我们的痛苦之源 亲爱的
And yet, after everything we've been through to escape it,
我们为了逃避 经历了这么多
all you want to do is give up our power
你现在却想放弃一切力量
and drag us right back.
让我们再回到这里
Might as well hobble both our legs this time.
这一次可能两条腿都得跛了
I didn't come here to revisit history.
我来不是要追溯历史了
Or repeat it.
也不想重复往事
Of course.
当然
I know that.
我知道
I know you.
我了解你
I am you.
我就是你
You're looking for a loophole to help your grandson
你想找漏洞 去救你孙子
and his family escape their frosty predicament.
让他的家人逃离冰雪的困境
Well, perhaps you don't know me -- or yourself --
也许你并不了解我 或你自己
quite as well as you think.
尽管你自以为很了解
That's not the loophole I'm here to discuss.
我来不是为了讨论漏洞
Really?
是吗
I've been trying to rid myself of my copy of the dagger
我早就想摆脱
for quite some time now.
匕♥首♥对我控制了
And every time I try to do it the right way,
每一次当我想用对的办法去做
by giving it to someone pure,
把匕♥首♥交给一个心灵纯洁的人
it's always a burden.
这也一直是重负
A corrupting force.
堕落的力量
And foisting that onto an innocent?
把这种力量强加到一个无辜的人身上
Well, that can never be right.
这不可能是对的
Indeed. That is a sticky wicket.
是啊 真是恶劣的手段呢
But you -- you want the darkness.
但你 你想要黑暗
Giving it to you, I'm not spreading it,
把匕♥首♥给你 我没有传播黑暗
I'm not burdening anyone.
也没有强加给别人
I think the real loophole
我觉得我一直在找到
I've been looking for all this time...
真正的漏洞...
is you.
就是你
So...
所以...
you want to make a deal and give me the dagger now.
你想要做个交易 把匕♥首♥给我
What could possibly have changed?
什么改变了你的心意
Well, I've finally realized the one enemy
我终于意识到 我从没有
I can never defeat...
战胜过的敌人
is myself.
就是我自己
So you take the dagger
所以你拿上匕♥首♥
and all the darkness that goes with it,
所有的黑暗力量也属于你了
and I get to go free
放过我
and get the happy ending I deserve.
得到我应得的幸福结局
Well, it's not exactly the way I expected this
我倒是没料到会是
to play out, but I'll take it.
这样的情景 但我接受
Squid ink.
乌贼墨
Now who's weak?
现在谁是弱者啊
This can't hold me for long.
这东西制不了我多久
It doesn't have to.
不需要
You see, you made a miscalculation
你把我弄来
bringing me here.
是打错算盘了
It did remind me of my weakness,
这里确实让我想起了自己的软弱
but not because of that hammer.
但不是因为那个铁锤
Because of you.
而是你
You see, without Belle, you are just a pathetic beast
没有贝儿 你只是一个可悲的野兽
who needs to be put out of his misery.
需要有人给你个解脱
And I'm the only one who can do it.
只有我能做到
You do that,
你这么做
and you will never see your precious Belle again.
你就再也见不到你心爱的贝儿了
If that means ridding the realms of you,
如果这意味着这个国度可以摆脱你
that's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意承担风险
Regina!
瑞金娜
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Get out of here.
滚出去
Too late.
太晚了
Impeccable timing, Dearie.
时机刚好 亲爱的
That dagger was never why I was after Henry.
我找亨利从来不是为了匕♥首♥
What?
什么
Haven't you figured it out?
你还不明白吗
Thought the hammer would have jogged your memory.
我以为铁锤能让你想起来呢
The day we hobbled ourselves, we met a seer,
我们弄瘸自己那天 遇见了一个预言家
and she gave us a prophecy.
她给了我们一个预言
Beware, Rumplestiltskin.
小心 朗普斯金
The boy will be my undoing.
这个男孩会成为你的煞星
Yes.
是的
And today's the day
今天就是预言
that prophecy finally comes to pass.
终于实现的这一天
I think I just figured out a way to save my family...
我想我刚找到了救出我家人的办法了
without handing over the dagger.
不需要交出匕♥首♥
Well, that's great news.
好消息啊
Well, what -- what do we need to do?
我们需要怎么做
There's no time. I have to go.
没时间说了 我得走了
Yeah, of course. I'm coming with you.
当然 我和你一起
No, I can do this on my own.
不 我自己一个人可以的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表