I can get you a cup of tea, and maybe we can talk there.
我可以给你倒杯茶 然后谈谈
Of course.
好的
Um, I actually just need to make a phone call first.
我要先打个电♥话♥
I'll be -- I'll be right there.
马上就到
All right. This way.
好 这边
Kelly.
凯莉
To what do I owe this displeasure?
什么风把您吹来了
It's your lucky day.
今天你走运了
Turns out I'm next - on the Candy Killer's hit list.
看起来我是糖果杀手的下一个目标
Oh, are you?
是吗
So how does it feel to finally be chosen before Regina?
终于有人选了你而不是瑞金娜 感觉如何啊
This isn't funny.
这不好笑
I know you and Captain Cursed have been tracking this maniac.
我知道你和被诅咒的船长在查这个疯子
Do you know who he is?
知道是谁吗
In Hyperion Heights? No.
在海伯利安高地吗 不知道
But we do know who he was in the old country.
但我们知道他原来是谁
Hansel.
汉塞尔
Hansel.
汉塞尔
I should have known - this wasn't just a witch thing.
我早该料到的 这不止是女巫的问题
So you two have history.
所以你们有交集
I did something terrible to Hansel.
我对汉塞尔做过很恶劣的事
Now my past - is coming back to haunt me.
如今我的过去又回来纠缠我了
Well, I'll string a few words together for your eulogy.
好吧 我会为你的悼词憋出几句话的
Look, I know I deserve what's coming to me, okay,
好吧 我知道我是罪有应得
but my daughter doesn't.
但我女儿是无辜的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
And why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
You can't just let me die.
你不能让我死
Not if you ever want to be reunited with Belle.
只要你还想和贝儿团聚
So please.
所以求你了
Help me stop Hansel.
帮我阻止汉塞尔
You're finally awake.
你终于醒了
Who are you?
你是谁
Where the hell am I?
为什么要帮我
Name's Ivo.
我叫伊沃
My necklace. Where is it?!
我的项链 在哪儿啊
When I found you in the woods,
我在树林里找到你的时候
you were almost frozen to death,
你快被冻死了
and this was broken.
这个也坏了
I mended the clasp. May I?
我修了链扣 可以吗
You're blind.
你看不见
I am, yeah.
是的
But I can see that you need care.
但我知道你需要照顾
I don't know your name.
我不知道你叫什么呢
My name is...Zelena.
我叫塞琳娜
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Thank you for fixing my necklace.
谢谢你修好我的项链
But I really should be going.
但我真的要走了
I've got some unfinished business to attend to.
我还有事没做完
No.
不
Whatever it is will have to wait until you feel better.
不管什么事 都得等你好了再说
Let's get you something to eat.
我给你弄点吃的吧
These chairs are beautiful.
这些椅子真好看
Did you carve them yourself?
是你自己做的吗
I did.
是的
I don't have much time for such hobbies now.
现在没时间进行这些爱好了
I spend my days searching for my two children.
我一直在找我的两个孩子
I was looking for them when I found you.
我就是在找他们的时候发现你的
I'm always telling Hansel
我一直跟汉塞尔说
to leave a trail of bread crumbs to find his way home.
要留面包屑 好找到回家的路
He must've forgotten this time.
这次一定是忘了
Hansel?
汉塞尔
And his sister Gretel.
还有他妹妹格蕾特
Come, now. Let's --
来吧 我们...
Let's have some soup.
我们喝点汤
I thought you might be thirsty.
我想你也许渴了
Yeah, no.
是啊 不用了
I think I'll take my chances with dehydration.
我倒宁愿渴死
You know, this reminds me of your 19th birthday.
这让我想起了你19岁生日
We went to the Crimson Crow,
我们一起去了深红乌鸦酒吧
and I bought you your first drink
我给你买♥♥了你的第一杯酒
and your second and your third.
然后是第二杯 第三杯
Oh, man, I wish you could remember.
伙计 真希望你记得
We had so many adventures.
我们一起冒过那么多险
You mean when you were pretending to be Jack?
你是说在你假装是杰克的时候吗
Because of what happened to you and your sister
因为你和你妹妹
when you were a kid.
小时候的经历
I was so tired of being Hansel.
我不想再当汉塞尔了
You know, carrying his scars.
带着这样的疤
So I picked a new name.
所以我起了新名字
Jack was simple.
杰克这名字多简单
Jack had no past.
没有过去
And then when we slayed all those giants
我们一起杀巨人的时候
and you decided I was Jack the Giant Killer.
你说我就是巨人杀手杰克
And suddenly I -- I was a hero.
突然间我成了英雄
You gave me my second chance, Henry.
你给了我第二次机会 亨利
What changed?
那怎么又变了
Your family's arrival... complicated things for me.
你家人的到来让事情变复杂了
I know you think your mom and your Aunt are good witches.
我知道你觉得你妈和姨妈都是好女巫
But... all witches are bad.
但所有的女巫都是坏的
God, I tried to suppress it as long I could.
天啊 我尽可能的在忍♥
I get it.
我懂了
If witches destroyed my life,
如果有女巫毁了我的人生
I'd want to get revenge, too.
我也想要复仇
So you believe me?
所以你相信我了
You -- you think all this is real?
你觉得这一切都是真的了
I want to.
我想相信
But you have to help me fill in the blanks.
但你得帮我解答我的疑惑
The witch -- did she burn you?
那个女巫 她烧伤了你吗
Help me out. Who -- Who is she?
帮帮我 是谁
What, you haven't figured it out yet?
你还不知道吗
It's your aunt --
是你姨妈
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Right. The Wicked Witch.
是啊 邪恶女巫
I have an idea.
我有主意了
Untie me, okay,
松开我 好吗
and I'll write down your story
这一次我会好好写
the right way this time.
你的故事
And maybe since I'm the Author, I can fix things.
既然我是作者 我就能拨乱反正
Henry, I know your tactics.
亨利 我知道你的伎俩
You -- you don't use the Author Power
不到万不得已
unless you absolutely have to.
你不会动用作者的力量的
And -- and you don't offer to use it
要不是想蒙骗坏人
unless you're trying to fool a villain.
你也不会主动提出要用它
But I'm not a villain.
但我不是恶人
I want to rid the world of evil, just like you.
我跟你一样想摆脱邪恶的世界
Just -- I need you to remember that.
你一定要记住这一点
I think I know how.
我想我知道怎么做了
Wha--
什么
Tilly's good at drumming up business,
蒂莉很擅长招揽生意
but I gotta say, it is really nice
但我得说 还是得有个
having someone who knows their way around a fryer.
会用炸锅的人才好
Well, compared to you, I am a mere mortal.
跟你一比 我的水平不算什么
All righty, smooth operator.
好吧 你个厨房♥圣手
Let's get on making another batch.
咱们准备再做一批吧
Yeah.
好
What can I say? People love your beignets.
我能说什么呢 人们都爱你的馅饼
Luckily, I always have extra batter in the fridge.
幸运的是 我总在冰箱里多存一批
Uh, use that
用这个
while I go get some more of my secret ingredient.
我出去买♥♥些我的神秘材料去
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表