I'm to be with Mother.
我要和母亲在一起
The hell you are.
你到底怎么了
What the hell?
怎么回事
Tilly, what are you doing?
蒂莉 你在干什么
I don't know what's happening, but...
我不知道是怎么回事 不过...
I will come back for you.
我会回来找你的
I will save you.
我会救你的
Stop. You're stripping the threads.
住手 你要扯断电线了
Sorry.
抱歉
Look kid, I'm happy to let you borrow my tools,
听着 孩子 我很高兴让你借我的工具
but you got to respect the machine.
但你必须尊重机器
This is vintage Curse-Era Classic.
这是诅咒时代最经典的老爷车
Hey, Granny...
外婆
would you mind picking us up a few grilled-cheese sandwiches
介意给我们拿几个烤奶酪三明治
for lunch? Glad to.
当午饭吗 可以啊
No one should be doing auto maintenance on an empty stomach.
没有人应该空腹做汽车保养
So...
所以...
I-I may have hit a curb...
我可能撞到了路边...
and dinged the passenger door.
而且撞到了车门
Oh, Henry, do you know what I put this car through?
亨利 你知道我让这辆车经历了什么吗
Scratches are a part of life.
伤痕也是生活的一部分
Look, I... I've been thinking,
其实我一直在想
and maybe your future
也许你的未来
is outside Storybrooke.
是在童话镇之外
Mom...
妈妈...
I thought you didn't want me to leave home?
我以为你不想让我离开家
Oh, I don't.
我是不想
But being a parent also means learning to let go.
但做父母也需要学会放手
Really?
真的吗
Henry, I just want you to be happy.
亨利 我只想让你幸福
And even if happiness means...
如果幸福的含义是...
a rowing crew in Ithaca.
一个在伊萨卡岛的划艇队
Or...A chess club in Boston.
或者在波士顿的一家象棋俱乐部
Or studying film in Los Angeles.
或者是在洛杉矶学电影制♥作♥
Whatever you want.
只要是你想要的
Even...California.
就算是加州也可以
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Hey! Roni.
你好 罗尼
That's a nice surprise. What are you doing here?
真是没想到 你来这里干吗
Well, I haven't seen my favorite customer in a while.
我很久没见到我最喜欢的顾客了
I want to make sure you're eating, all right?
我想确定你有好好吃饭 可以吗
Ohh, grilled cheese.
烤奶酪
Nice.
真好
Can I get you anything? Water? Whisky?
你要喝点什么 水 威士忌
Coffee's fine.
咖啡就好
So, uh... what's with the bags?
那个袋子里有什么
Oh. I'm taking Jacinda and Lucy
我要带杰辛达和露西
to Bainbridge Island this weekend.
去班布里奇岛过周末
Jacinda kinda has a thing for that place.
杰辛达挺喜欢那个地方的
Oh. So the rumors are true.
所以传闻是真的
Yeah, Jacinda and I are definitely,
是的 我跟杰辛达的确
officially... some sort of thing.
正式...在一起了
Well, that's great, Henry.
真棒 亨利
All right, here you go.
好了 给你
A cup of Mills' finest.
一杯米尔斯特选
Roni, everything okay?
罗尼 没什么事情吧
It didn't work.
没用啊
Gothel was right.
葛朵是对的
Gothel? What are you talking about?
葛朵 你在说什么
Is this about the fairy tale stuff?
是跟童话有关的事情吗
Did Lucy send you here?
是露西让你过来的吗
Because she and I already had a talk --
因为我们俩已经谈过了
This doesn't have anything to do with Lucy.
这跟露西没有关系
Henry, something bad is happening here.
亨利 现在发生了一些不好的事情
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Bad, like a curse?
不好的 是诅咒吗
Roni, we are not fairy tale characters.
罗尼 我们不是童话里的角色
Why else would you have kissed Jacinda?
那你为什么会亲杰辛达
Because I am in love with her.
因为我爱上她了
Okay. Well, the glass slipper -- how do you explain that?
那水晶鞋呢 这个你怎么解释
I don't know, a coincidence, a sign maybe
我不知道 只是巧合吧 或者是
to get over ourselves and just kiss.
让我们忘掉一切直接亲吻的征兆
And we did.
然后我们也亲了
And the only thing that it broke was my delusion
而唯一打破的就是
that I need to be somebody else to be happy.
我需要成为别人才可以幸福的错觉
No, but a part of you wanted to believe.
但是有一部分的你还是相信的
Or else what's all this?
那不然这都是什么
Nick was a psychopath.
尼克就是个疯子
And I admit it, I went deep down into the rabbit hole.
我承认我之前陷得很深
But I was wrong.
但我错了
You're rationalizing away your belief...
你是在将你相信的东西合理化
like an adult.
就像大人一样
I am an adult.
我就是个大人
Roni, why do you care so much about this?
罗尼 你为什么这么在意这个
Because this isn't like you, Henry.
因为这不像你 亨利
Don't you want to believe?
你难道不想相信吗
I do believe -- in real Henry and real Jacinda
我的确相信 相信真的亨利和真的杰辛达
and our real future.
还有我们之间的未来
Listen to me, I am done
听着 我已经受够了
searching for answers in some imaginary past.
在什么想象中的过去中寻找答案
Hey, Luce. Want to put that phone down
露西 愿不愿意放下手♥机♥
and help me pack?
来帮我打包
I think it's gonna rain. Maybe we shouldn't go tonight.
我觉得要下雨了 也许我们今晚不该出门
Jay! I found that extra bag.
小杰 我找到那个多余的包了
I forget it was in the trunk holding spare tees --
我忘记我把它放在车里放不♥穿♥的T恤了
Seriously? How long are you guys gonna be gone?
这么多 你们要去多久啊
Bainbridge at this time of year?
这个时候的班布里奇
Got to be prepared for any weather.
什么天气都得准备着
Like apocalyptic storms.
比如末日风暴之类的
Yeah, it is pretty nasty out there.
是啊 外面是挺乱的
Not you, too.
怎么连你也这样
Why is everyone on edge today?
为什么今天所有人都紧张兮兮的
I still haven't heard from Drew.
我还没收到德鲁的消息
It's not like him to go MIA.
玩失踪不是他的风格
Um, Did Drew ever use this bag?
德鲁用过这个包吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
I think I might know who you should talk to.
我想我知道你该找谁问了
Mr. Samdi.
桑迪先生
The shady businessman? Why?
那个坏生意人吗 为什么
He also deals in tarot cards.
他还玩塔罗牌
I've, uh, seen him around Roni's.
我看见他经常去罗尼的酒吧
Well, it looks like I will be paying Mr. Samdi a visit.
看来我要去拜访一下这位桑迪先生了
Wait, I'm coming with you. Luce, keep packing.
等等 我和你一起去 露西 继续收拾
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪儿了
I need you to tell me what the hell is going on in this town.
我要你告诉我 这镇子到底怎么了
I just spent the night tied up in the bowels of the city.
我昨晚被绑在这城市的地下
And I saw...things. All right?
我看见了一些东西 好吗
So either I'm going crazy,
所以要么是我疯了
or Eloise Gardner drugged me, or --
要么就是埃洛伊丝·加德纳给我下药了
Magic is real.
魔法是真的
Magic is...?
魔法是...
Real. All of it.
真的 都是真的
Everything you read in Henry Mills' book.
你在亨利·米尔斯的书里看到的一切都是真的
We are all from another realm.
我们都来自另一个国度
Eloise is a witch named Gothel,
埃洛伊丝是个叫葛朵的女巫
and what you saw her doing was magic.
你看到她所做的都是魔法
Now, if you want proof,
现在如果你需要证据
I imagine anything I have to offer pales in comparison
我想我能提供的证据在你昨晚
to what you witnessed last night.
目睹了一切后 都是相形见绌
Yeah, you're right.
没错
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表