Okay.
好吧
I know that you want me to be your dad, okay,
我知道你想让我做你的父亲
but sometimes things are a little more complicated than that.
但是有时事情比你想的要更复杂一点
Complicated.
复杂
That's it!
就是这个
What we have here
我们现在的处境
is a classic Kathryn Nolan situation.
就是经典的凯思琳·诺兰境况
Prince Charming only thought he was married to Kathryn
白马王子只是以为他娶了凯思琳
because the curse wanted to keep him and Snow White apart.
因为诅咒想要将他与白雪公主分开
Lucy, even if your curse theory is right,
露西 就算你的诅咒理论是对的
this book ends with Henry meeting Cinderella.
这本书的结局只是亨利和灰姑娘相见了
How do you know they even get together after that?
你怎么知道那之后他们在一起了呢
What if I'm the Kathryn?
如果我是凯思琳呢
And I'm totally cool with that.
这样我也完全没问题的
No one wants to be the Kathryn.
没人想当凯思琳
Look, we both know you like my mom,
我们都知道你喜欢我妈妈
so why won't you fight for her?
不如你为她而战啊
So what should I do, slay a dragon?
那我该怎么做 屠只龙吗
Because Nick's already doing that
尼克已经在像个骑士一样了
by getting you out of here.
他在努力把你从孤儿院带走
Actually...
其实
I think I know another dragon you can slay.
我想我还知道另一只龙你可以屠
This is it -- the Infinite Maze.
就是这儿了... 无限迷宫
You know this place.
你知道这里
You didn't come back just for Alice, did you?
你回来不只是为了爱丽丝 是不是
Ella, why are you here?
艾拉 你为什么来这儿
I came back for answers.
我回来寻找答案
Answers about what?
什么的答案
You want to know why I don't believe in love, Henry?
你想知道我为什么不相信爱情吗 亨利
Because it always leads to pain.
因为爱情总是带来痛苦
Is this about your stepmother?
是跟你继母有关吗
No. It's about my mother.
不是 跟我母亲有关
The day she married my father --
她跟我父亲结婚的那天
Well, he was my stepfather,
他是我的继父
but he's the only father I ever knew.
但我也只知道这么一位父亲
On their wedding day,
在他们婚礼那天
she gave him a set of matching lockets.
她给了他一套成对的吊坠盒
They were enchanted to glow
吊坠有魔法 会发光
so they would always find each other,
所以两个吊坠总是能找到彼此
just as their hearts would.
而他二人的心也是如此
I know this kind of magic.
我知道这种魔法
That's a powerful promise.
这是一种强大的承诺
Yeah, one that she broke.
是 可她打破了承诺
When I was a girl,
我还是个小女孩时
my mother abandoned us.
我母亲抛弃了我们
My father searched for an entire year,
我父亲找了一整年
and followed her all the way here to Wonderland.
追着她一路来到了仙境
She went into the Infinite Maze.
她走进了无限迷宫
Yeah, he was trying to figure out how to get through
他试图搞清楚穿越迷宫的方法
when his locket stopped working.
但那时 他的吊坠失效了
She had stopped loving him.
她不再爱他了
He came back home a broken man.
他回了家 身心俱碎
He was never the same again.
他再也没能变回原来的样子
Ella, what are you doing?
埃拉 你在干什么
I need to find out what happened,
我要查清楚发生了什么事
why she left us.
她为什么丢下我们
But there's only enough potion in there for one of us. I know.
但这里的药只够一个人喝 我知道
Your grandparents were lucky.
你的祖父母很幸运
Not all of us always find each other.
并不是每个人都能找到另一半
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No! Ella, wait!
不 艾拉 等等
Ella!
艾拉
Ella!
艾拉
I mean, I was coming to show you our new uniforms,
我是来给你看我们的新制♥服♥的
but clearly wherever you're going
但很显然你要去的地方需要穿的
is more silk than silk screen.
是丝绸而非绢布啊
Nick and I were supposed to meet in his office,
我和尼克本来要在他的办公室见
but his friend dropped a last-minute invite, uh,
但他朋友在最后一刻来邀请他
to his new restaurant -- uh,
去他的新餐厅
Walrus and Co.
叫海象什么的
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I called for a res and was put on a two-year wait list.
我想预订个位置还要等个两年呢
Nick is really pulling out all the stops.
尼克还真是火力全开啊
And by the looks of this number, so are you.
看你的样子 你也火力全开啊
Nick got his life together.
尼克的人生很完美
I need to at least present myself as a responsible adult
我至少也要表现得像个负责人的成年人
who can take care of my child. That's ridiculous.
看起来能照顾好我的孩子 这太荒唐了
Jay, what is really going on?
小杰 到底怎么回事
It's complicated.
很复杂
Oh, my God. Are you --
我的天 你是不是...
Do you still have feelings for Nick?
你不会还对尼克有感情吧
Jay, if I would have known
小杰 如果我知道
you were gonna slide back into old habits,
你会旧情复燃
I never would have suggested this.
我绝不会建议你这么做的
I don't have feelings for Nick.
我对尼克没有感觉了
She says, lying to herself and her best friend.
你就继续骗自己 和你最好的朋友吧
Stop it.
别说了
I'm gonna be late.
我要迟到了
Now, how 'bout being that best friend and zipping me up?
不如你干点好朋友该干的事 帮我拉拉链吧
Oh, hey, Rogers.
罗杰斯
I'm looking for Weaver. Is he around?
我在找韦弗 他在吗
Weaver? He's probably out being
韦弗吗 他大约在外面哪里
a shady, treacherous bastard somewhere.
装冷扮酷犯混♥蛋♥呢
Oh, that's right.
对了
I heard how it all went down with Eloise.
我听说了埃洛伊丝的事
Where is she now?
她现在在哪儿
She's, uh, at a transitional home.
她现在在一个过渡家庭里
Um, I've promised to keep a watchful eye on her.
我答应过要看好她
Well, that's...
你可真...
that's kind of you.
真好心
From the sounds of it,
这么看来
she's not the only one who needs help.
她不是唯一需要帮助的人
Henry told me about how Weaver used that girl, Tilly.
亨利告诉我韦弗了利用那个叫蒂莉的女孩
Seems to me like she wanted to be a pawn.
我感觉她就是愿意当棋子
You know, people only let themselves be used
只有人别无选择时
when they don't have any other option,
才会甘愿受他人利用
so maybe you can give her one.
不如你给她一个选择
Okay. I'll reach out to her.
好吧 我会帮她的
You're a good cop, Rogers.
你是个好警♥察♥ 罗杰斯
Hey, what's this?
这是什么
It's a thank you from Eloise.
是埃洛伊丝的感谢礼物
What the hell was that for?
你这是干什么
Too much sugar will kill ya.
吃糖太多会要你的命
It's pathetic.
太可悲了
Kind of like your magic.
就跟你的魔法一样可悲
What do you expect in this realm?
在这个国度里能指望什么
We should be outside.
我们应该出去
Where?
去哪儿
Somewhere in the city?
去城里吗
We'd both get thrown in the loony bin.
我们都会被关进疯人院的
You just want to see your Detective Rogers again.
你就是想再见你的罗杰斯警探吧
Well, you're one-night stand can wait.
你的一♥夜♥情♥可以先放放
Anastasia can't.
安娜塔夏可等不了
It's time to wake her up,
是时候叫醒她了
so get gardening.
开始"种花"吧
My dear Ivy,
我亲爱的艾薇啊
we've still got one small problem to work through.
我们还有一个小问题要解决
Yeah, we're done making deals. No, we're not.
我可不想再跟你做交易了 不行
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
Why do you want to wake her?
你为什么想要叫醒她
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表